Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Hunters Guild: War in a Snowstorm  (Read 7712 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Hunters Guild: War in a Snowstorm
« on: August 13, 2015, 11:20:27 PM »

Ichirou stood within the base camp for this operation, Hidden beneath the ice and snow above, this base camp was set up underground, to provide a bit more warmth as well as a drop on the monster that would be hunted today.

They were out in the cold, the terrible cold. A snowstorm ravaged this land endlessly it seemed. Non-stop winds carried the white smokescreen throughout the land, coating the stone and grass that once filled the area with a quiet white blanket.

The other members of the team should show up soon, this hunt was important. A lot of Ichirou's scouting research pointed to the conclusion that the beast they would kill today was actually responsible for the snowstorm that had ravaged this land. If this was the case, then it was possible that the beast had other abilities as well.. But this would be discussed in length with the team upon their arrival.

Ichirou once again wore standard shinobi attire. They had yet to formulate a particular gear for their hunts, and as such Ichirou was frequently caught in the same clothing over and over again. Though most would expect him to dress warmer for the occasion, But his Edo Tensei body didn't even feel the cold, he didn't care at all.

He wore his usual all black shinobi outfit, with his waist loaded with pouches full of equipment for today's combat. Ichirou had a bad feeling about this hunt, he felt as though things would turn sour.

All he could do was keep in his faith in his team, and that's exactly what he did as he waited for them.

Alright, the Hunt Team for this mission is as follows:
Ichirou,
Yujo,
Murciélago,
and Masane,

The post order will be as listed as well, So whenever you guys are ready, lets get this underway!

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Hunters Guild: War in a Snowstorm
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 11:47:50 PM »

Phasing through the reinforced southern wall of the bases interior would the Uzumaki enter. His crimson eyes now gazing upon the Zombie that stood a few meters to the north of where Yujo now stood. It was quite obvious why he was brought here, though it was a mystery to him as to why the location of the beast wasn't sent to him so that he could deal with the issue himself.

"Well isn't this place quaint..."

He said sarcastically as he moved across the room to stand before Ichirou.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 11:59:21 PM »

A white figure made his way to the designated area, the cold wind whipping around him as he made his way through the snow,
excitement evident on his face as he thought of the message he had received, a new way to test just how far his training had come.

He attire consisting of a snow white clock,a long sleeved white shirt and matching gi pants, his long white hair currently up in a pony tail, His image almost completely camouflaged in the the wind and snow except for the black dragon tattoo ending down from his neck and into the folds of his shirt.

Arriving at the location he looks at both of his fellow hunter and nods at them
  "Murciélago Or Murci for short".       

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 12:07:19 AM »

Masane had beed sitting with her brother, waiting for the others to return. This was going to be hard for her. The frigid conditions they were in had become her weakness as she trained on the incineration tech. She wore her usual gear complete with her paper mask. Her body was lined with katon chakra as a means of staying warm. Her body heat would have been noticable to the crew of huters.
"I may need to summon Tsuyo for this. Cant deal with this ice."
She said just as the others arrived. She sat hugging her knees as she waited to be briefed by her brother.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 12:14:12 AM »

"Just be careful, your chakra is already effect by my presence ." He responded to Masane as the other two Hunters arrived."Good, we're all here. Now let's get right to business."He would state as he unfurled his briefing scroll onto the table, revealing a sketch of the monster they would be facing.

"Thanks to my scouting, i've got reason to believe that this beast is the cause behind the horrid weather conditions of the area. At this rate the snow storm will spread and begin turning us all into ice caps."He finished his words, taking a second to sneeze before continuing. "I haven't encountered more than one of these things so far, so hopefully this'll be the only one we have to deal with. If My calculations are correct, it's somewhere around 600-650feet tall. So it wont be a walk in the park with this thing, but i've fought bigger."He chuckled as he crossed his arms, waiting for anything the other hunters had to say or mention before they began this deadly hunt.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 12:59:44 AM »

Upon hearing the goal of the group, the Uzumaki let loose a long winded groan, "I doubt any of you are as accustomed to the temperature as me, but I will say, I can sense this damn thing, and something tells me his lair is gonna be cold enough to pop your little toes right off. So before we start talking about how we are going to combat this beast, we should begin with how you are all going to deal with the temperature."

The Uzumaki began pacing around the room, his mind racing through ideas, to no avail. Soon after he would sort of shrug, figuring someone more resourceful would step up and offer something.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 01:10:31 AM »

Continued to look at the illustration of the monsters, the gears in his mind turning as he made a few assumptions of the beast "Dragon,reptile,quadruped,possible soft underbelly, extended muscles trailing upwards from jaw show sign of possible weak muscles we can use to injure the beast." he paused for a few seconds "extremely high chance of a Breath attack of some kind."

He finally looked up done inspecting the illustrations and responded to the Uzumaki " Fighting this kind of beast in it's closed domain isn't something I think we should plan on doing especially if it has an all encompassing attack or we could become sitting ducks I think it would be better to set traps or a pincer maneuver on the outside and lead the beast out here though as for the temperature my body is well resilient to cold and hot temperature not at extreme temperatures but should the need arise i can circulate katon chakra through myself to keep warm "

He looks over at the other two hunters "It's best to pair up, one team or person to distract it, while the other 3 attack though if anyone has other plans that's perfectly fine."

He rolled up his sleeves exposing his bare arms and the seals imprinted upon him getting ready to move out, taking off his cloak he offers its to Masane who he can see shivering "Here it may not help out immensliy but it will keep the cold wind off you"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:14:58 AM by Murciélago/Bryantheexiled »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 01:29:45 AM »

She stood up and stretched. Masane was indeed cold but she could handle it. She had no choice. "Thank you but I will be fine."
She studied the image provided by her brother. What Merci said seemed to be spot on. She could only hope he was right.

"I will take distraction duty. Should not be too hard to get it's attention."

Masane crossed her arms under her cloak, still staring at the image. This beast was enormous. Masane began to wonder how much they would have to endure in order to bring this beast down. Her Sharingan studied the image closely as she began to plan her course of action.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 01:42:21 AM »

Ichirou kept a hand to his chin as the others spoke, "I definitely agree that taking it on in it's lair is a bad idea. And distractions are always important. However if anything we should split into two teams of two, a distraction team and an attack team to try to get the jump on the bastard, My body is indestructible, so Masane and eye will take it on to lure it out. Murci, you and Yujo can set up to hit it once we've gotten it out of the lair. I have a general Idea of the lair location but we have to trek through this snowstorm.." Ichirou paused for a moment as he activated his Byakugan, allowing him to see the storm above them and analyze it. "The down side is that this storm is full of chakra, that's what makes me think it's the monsters. It's like a blanket of the same signature for miles." He elaborated as he checked his pouches to make sure he was ready for combat.

Meanwhile, above the meeting location of the four Hunters, the storm raged on. encompassing everything for miles, it was hard to see 50 feet in front of ones self within the storm, and the winds were strong enough to lift a grown man from his feet in certain locations.

Deep within the storm, near it's central point. The beast slumbered. Their target for the hunt wasn't even aware that it was about to come become prey. Either that or it was about to have lunch.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 01:51:40 AM »

With another groan the Uzumaki took a seat in a manifested throne of Ice, crossed one leg over the other and waited. Within his mind he chuckled at the misinterpretation of his words, likely due to his lacking social skills. Though was he the type of ninja to leave out a rather important detail from his fellow comrades? Of course he was! The hilarity that would ensue could finally break through the boring life of a ninja in a world at peace.

"I am ready whenever you all are, just make sure not to overexert yourselves, sweating out here could mean death."

He said with a solemnity of his voice, that was made to mask the fact that he wished so desperately to fall into a fit of laughter over the ensuing fun. He began scoping out the world above their feet in hopes of finding a proper opening for him to escape this confinement and back out into the freezing temperatures that he loved. Soon finding it, he would materialize another Ice structure above, this one quite literally being a door, and soon after it was made, he would sink into the ice that made up his chair, popping out onto the tundra above, at the door he had manifested.

"Just jump into the Ice chair, I assure you, you will totally phase through just as I did."

This time he could barely hold back his laughter at this rouse.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 02:02:01 AM »

Listens to his companions and nods at hearing everyone's input. I think that sounds like a good idea and i'll go with it.
Looking at the Uzumaki phase though the chair and hearing his words he chose to wait and make sure it wasn't some kind of trick. His attitude just spoke volumes of how he saw the situation.

Getting ready and stretching a bit he checked over everything once more to make sure he was ready to head out as he strapped on his white cloak.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 02:19:14 AM »

"Great. Not only is it cold, but I wont be able to see either."
She said as she activated the Four legs technique. With it's effects she would be able to hear and smell much like a dog. Now she would not need to rely on her eyes as much. Masane held out her right hand and used the summon seal on her wrist to bring fourth a Fuma shuriken. Tied to the center of the tool as a clay ball about the size of a baseball. She was ready to go and as she continued to stare at the picture, she used a bit more Katon chakra to line her body raising her body temperature even more. After a few moments standing next to her would be like standing near a small camp fire.

"We should get started."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 02:31:15 AM »

Ichirou walked over to the Ice chair that they had been instructed to jump through, giving it a gentle kick at first, to see if he would pass through it.

Assuming that it was solid he would scoff before traveling up a small stone ladder that lead to the entrance of the underground camp Ichirou had crafted. Where he would rendezvous with Yujo, Assuming the others were close behind him he would then shout over the blizzard "If i've been scouting properly, the lair should be in this general direction!."were his words as he began to walk through the storm, he wasn't going to risk flying in these conditions given the winds, and if his companions decided not to follow him, they would soon lose eye-sight of him due to the thickness of the storm.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 02:43:29 AM »

As Ichirou made an attempt to kick his throne, Yujo's hand would extend outwards to catch his foot, and immediately pull him into the chair, traveling back to the door he had created outside. Once he kicked Ichirou through the door up above, he would peek through the ice chair in the case that anyone didn't care to make the walk back through the underground base. If not, then he would stand with Ichirou on the icy tundra, not at all phased by the storm, in all honesty he actually loved this type of weather, and started to become jaded by his love for snow.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 02:48:31 AM »

Raised an eyebrow at seeing the hand pop out and catch ichirou's foot but shrugged it off once he saw him enter the chair. Walking forwards he phases through the chair and ends up outside seeing both Riku and Ichirou. Admiring in the convenience  of such a technique he nods at riku showing his thanks and follows them

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.