Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!  (Read 10639 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!
« on: October 27, 2015, 07:37:12 PM »

So, as you all probably know, I have been going after the Sanbi since my return in JULY, some 4 months ago. Since the stripping of Isaribi, till the waiting game of Kiri taking their time to seal the beasty, and then the 3.5 round fight between Eiko/Death that lasted longer than a month. Since the fight between Eiko and Death began I quieted down, and allowed them their fight until Death eventually quit, 10 days ago. I message Eiko the next day, so October 18th, saying this,

To: Kaguya Eiko
Subject:
Sent: 2015-10-18 03:47:50
< Previous Next >

I do believe I am next.

We can begin discussion as soon as you are ready. I will wait no longer than 1 week for you to gather yourself and take a break (This is my attempt at civility), when you have done so, please contact me.

Hope this can be as painless as possible, cheers~

To which I got no reply, 9 days later, I will say, she did at least open the message, so it's not as if she did not receive the message, she just chose to ignore it. Now, I go searching around SL to find that her last public RP was some 14 days 16 hours ago, well past her rightful time to get on and post for activity, and frankly if we are deeming a post like this acceptable, then another post will made to discuss that,

(14d16h) <霧隠> Kaguya Eiko presumably walked along the street at some point in her wonderful life, just to theoretically show that she was, well, still around. But, to most, she was a shadow, dispersing amongst the crowd. Must have been after the events of certain things.

If I am the only one reading, "This is my obligatory post so I don't get stripped for the next 14 days..." Then I don't know what to think anymore.

I am now, again, pushing for the immediate strip of Eiko of the Sanbi, on these two counts: One, Blatantly ignoring the obligation to her challenge list, without any prior warning or even the attempt at contacting me, and of course the 14 day activity rule. And after more hosts than any village during my time on SL have been stripped from there I am not pushing for a strip for the beast to be returned back into their possession as they have time and time again proven themselves to be unfit to host beasts, with Dart going inactive during his fight with Trev, to the multiple Isaribi posts, and now Eiko, I am pushing for the beast to be placed in the possession of Eiko's next challenger, Me, of course.

If any of you wish to see screen shots of any of the above, I can provide them to you, but I think at this point we all know what the deal is.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:38:28 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 08:10:57 PM »

Don't you have to hunt her IC to commence the OOC fight?

I mean, we do have a place to post how people's challenges work. There is no reason to pm someone for this and wait around when you know you have to find them.

[Posting this for Gitsune]

Jinchūriki: Hagoromo Gitsune

Affiliation: Kirigakure

Battle Method: 1v1 OOC (with IC hunt)

Preferred Outlet: Plains, Dwellings with specific environment

Judge(s): PMs will be used to determine an agreed-upon judge

Special Rules:

-The match will be OOC for the benefit of both participating characters. This is essentially to prevent either playing from having to deal with the hassle of dying IC if they are killed during the match, and additionally leaves both participants free for IC RP during the match. Thus, though the match will be OOC, participants must still RP as their character, exactly as if they were IC, with the addition of following any decided voids, nerfs, etc.

-The match will strictly be 1v1, to prevent any complications arising from extra participants. The player remaining alive/active retains Matatabi (The Two Tails). The player that is killed/has lost will neither gain nor lose anything else. Essentially, this means the match is strictly about the Nibi and thus nothing else will be changed as a result.

-If desired, a logical RP can be worked out for a reasonable and plausible IC transfer of Matatabi to the next host.

-Despite the match being OOC, you need to learn of Gitsune’s possession of Matatabi before you may challenge for the Nibi. Thus, you may not challenge for Matatabi without solid proof of how your character learned of Gitsune’s possession of the beast; you should roleplay how you have come to know of the Nibi being sealed within Gitsune. Once that is confirmed, a match is then reasonable and you will be put on the challenge list.

-No match will begin without a judge agreed upon beforehand.

-Detail of measurements will be in Metric Units (meters, kilometers, square kilometers, grams, kilograms, liters, etc.). No exceptions.

-For anyone, including myself, participants will be allowed any common, general, and basic skills that their character possesses as long as those skills are backed by reasonable explanations (they have an existing explanation in the character’s RP history) and have a profile where those skills are listed (e.g. Naruto Profile Wikia).

-Participants will have fourteen days to post. If they wait longer than that period of time to respond to the other participant, the last posting participant will win by default. In the case of an emergency, this may be reviewed and extended by a week, thus totaling to an allotted response time of twenty one days. However, if any post is discredited for rule-breaking and a repost is required, then that post does not count and the repost must be posted within the original timeframe.

-If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.) If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a winner based on these criteria:

•Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

•What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

•Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. His/Her decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight continues until a clear winner has been decided.

-If any of the rules set forward are broken, I reserve the right to cancel the match. This will not prevent you from re-challenging.

-Arguing is discouraged. I will talk over any concerns regarding the match with you if the conversation remains calm and logical. If it steps outside of that, then the judge will be asked to make a decision. Pointlessly bickering is not fun or useful for anyone.

-A challenger may be banned from challenging the host ever again if he/she displays unreasonable/immature/explosive behavior against the host before or during the fight. Things can be discussed in a calm, civil manner without resorting to long, pointless arguing, insults and childish complaining. This will save ourselves the headache of exchanging statements back and forth that will go nowhere.

-A good old-fashioned fight would be preferred wherein only the basics are allowed.
- The basic elemental jutsus - Katon, Suiton, Doton, Fuuton and Raiton (given that the claimed jutsus are within both parties' abilities [within their affinity]).
- One advanced elemental KG (Mokuton, Yoton, etc. with agreed nerfs)
- Kenjutsu (only ordinary swords are allowed)
- Pure Taijutsu (no Gates enhanced techs)
- No Sage-related abilities (Sage Mode, Rinnegan, Tenseigan)
- Basic Dojutsu abilities (For Sharingan, you either get just Kamui or the Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanno combo; for Byakugan, Gentle Fist, Kaiten and those other 'basic' stuff)
- None of the special jutsus (FTG, other space-time, etc.)

~ All information stated here subject to change
~ Mail me with any questions

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 08:22:28 PM »

For one, I don't remember Deathstroke having to find her IC, as a matter of fact, he was RP locked in Iwa when their fight began. He had ZERO knowledge of Eiko's existence, let alone where the beast might be. So that argument is null, unless you are saying her 'Preferences' can accommodate her as she pleases.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 08:31:53 PM »

Aren't there currently no working bijuu rules anyway?

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 08:33:58 PM »

For one, I don't remember Deathstroke having to find her IC, as a matter of fact, he was RP locked in Iwa when their fight began. He had ZERO knowledge of Eiko's existence, let alone where the beast might be. So that argument is null, unless you are saying her 'Preferences' can accommodate her as she pleases.

Convenient how you seem to have forgotten that you forced us to skip the IC hunt that we were going to do because you were too impatient to wait for the rp in Iwa to be done and were threatening to force me to be skipped so you could fight her.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 08:48:14 PM »

Then anarchy reigns. And under the authority of the lack of that very thing, I call this strip commenced, and completed. The Sanbi is now in my possession and that is all.

I'm being facetious of course, but without ANY rules, then things like that are likely to happen and completely justified because of some controversial poll we took. If people wish to simply waive off the fact that there aren't any rules to govern this issue, then now, we who choose to follow the rules are taking your bijuu, but don't worry, you don't HAVE to accept anything, but now there are two sets of every bijuu, one set that are governed under the Old Rules, and the other that the people who wish to follow none of them have.

And to you Death, I have not forgotten, no, but if I remember correctly, that RP ended what, a month ago? Okay so now let's cross reference a few things. Eiko Posted her preferences on August 11th, and being as I have forgotten the exact date that her grace period ended, I wanna say around that same time. The Iwa Rp ended maybe a month ago, and then your 3.5 round fight with her lasted a month, and was set to last another 6 months, and let's not even talk about the time it would have taken to hunt her down. So of course anyone in their right mind would mind waiting their lifetime for a shot at the bijuu.

The point is though, I asked her to contact me regarding the status of the challenge, nothing was given, even though she clearly read through it. So if she wanted to be like, "Hey you still gotta hunt me." I would have provided her with the answers she needed to satisfy that requirement and that would have been that, but no, she blatantly ignored my attempts at contacting her, and then chose not to post within the 14 days she had. But all of that is moot if she also is someone who believes that there are no longer any rules. To which my statement above now applies.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 08:54:21 PM »

If you don't like rp's that take months and months then you should really stop hunting tailed beasts.

They took forever to do even back when it was just the ooc fights and now the IC hunt thing is abused just to make a buffer between the host and their challengers. "Oh yeah there's a post-it note on top of a mountain somewhere that says I am the Jinchuriki, so it's totally possible for you to hunt me down." I've had people admit to me that they just use to try and get people to give up and not fight them.

If we're going to do IC hunts then it should be a rule that the Bijuu's chakra cannot be suppressed so there's always a way to find them. Till they move to the Moon anyway.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 08:57:01 PM »

If you don't like rp's that take months and months then you should really stop hunting tailed beasts.

They took forever to do even back when it was just the ooc fights and now the IC hunt thing is abused just to make a buffer between the host and their challengers. "Oh yeah there's a post-it note on top of a mountain somewhere that says I am the Jinchuriki, so it's totally possible for you to hunt me down." I've had people admit to me that they just use to try and get people to give up and not fight them.

If we're going to do IC hunts then it should be a rule that the Bijuu's chakra cannot be suppressed so there's always a way to find them. Till they move to the Moon anyway.

I never once said I didn't like RP's that lasted months on end, what I said was I was not entirely okay with waiting for a village wide Rp that had nothing to do with the Bijuu, before he was set to hunt down Eiko, and then fight.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 10:23:54 PM »

I'd listen to Bocchi on this one about the fights taking forever. He would know better than the rest of us considering what he's accomplished in the past.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 10:40:15 PM »

I never once said I didn't like RP's that lasted months on end, what I said was I was not entirely okay with waiting for a village wide Rp that had nothing to do with the Bijuu, before he was set to hunt down Eiko, and then fight.

And that situation only occurred because of the stupid IC hunt rules. Which is why stripping Eiko is just treating a symptom and not the cause. We need to get the bijuu rules straightened out to fix all this shit. I'm going to be making a post in that topic later today going over each part to try and get conversation started again.

And thanks Koji. :D

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 10:42:41 PM »

And that situation only occurred because of the stupid IC hunt rules. Which is why stripping Eiko is just treating a symptom and not the cause. We need to get the bijuu rules straightened out to fix all this shit. I'm going to be making a post in that topic later today going over each part to try and get conversation started again.

And thanks Koji. :D

I await that post, till then, this remains up for discussion.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 10:49:54 PM »

Why would someone who uses the IC hunt rule have a challenger list anyways? That seems pointless to me. Are you trying to imply that someone can not come find you RP wise until these other people have... That's not how rp works. Hell ten people can come looking for you at the same time if they so wish having no regards to the 9 others also looking. Maybe they bump into each other and duke it out after finding out they are both after the same person.

Even if Riku goes to Kiri and starts this IC hunt what is stopping me from going to Kiri myself and seeing if I can snatch a host? If I happen to get to the host before him... oh well.

I do believe the true offense here is one my good friend Kay likes to throw around, Character Controlling.  You can tell me that my character can not come seeking you, it's my character. And you also can't ignore me as I do think it is a no, no to ignore those when it is in regards to the tailed beast.

See the picture I am painting here?

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 03:34:20 AM »

I'll be frank. I read the PM, have been meaning to reply to it, but in all honesty, I feel that because SL is so divided and the rules are up in the air for discussion that I shouldn't have to agree to a challenge right now. I also was under the impression that you claimed the Hachibi, so that would have been another solid point I'd refute that would make me even less keen on agreeing to a challenge. Not only that, but I've also been contemplating my own preferences. But, I'll say I wasn't ignoring you. I typically open messages to read and when I'm not busy, I usually find the time to give my undivided attention to reply -- but, you went ahead and posted here, so I'll return the favor in kind.

I mean, I'll apologize for being late with replying to the message, but yeah. These are my concerns and well, people get busy in RL. I've been working every day, so when I pop on, it's usually to check in and see how things are doing. But, I make time, consider this my reply to your PM.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 04:15:03 AM »

I'll be frank. I read the PM, have been meaning to reply to it, but in all honesty, I feel that because SL is so divided and the rules are up in the air for discussion that I shouldn't have to agree to a challenge right now. I also was under the impression that you claimed the Hachibi, so that would have been another solid point I'd refute that would make me even less keen on agreeing to a challenge. Not only that, but I've also been contemplating my own preferences. But, I'll say I wasn't ignoring you. I typically open messages to read and when I'm not busy, I usually find the time to give my undivided attention to reply -- but, you went ahead and posted here, so I'll return the favor in kind.

I mean, I'll apologize for being late with replying to the message, but yeah. These are my concerns and well, people get busy in RL. I've been working every day, so when I pop on, it's usually to check in and see how things are doing. But, I make time, consider this my reply to your PM.

I apologize but all I am reading here is that you were busy, and don't really know if you are following the rules are not, which under any circumstance wouldn't be a justifiable reason to prevent this strip.

I say, any other time in SL history if a host breaks the rules that govern the bijuu, they are stripped without much question. So, this question extends to all of you, are we simply allowing hosts to go, "eh." in the face of the rules that we have followed for years simply because things are, "Up in the air?". I refuse that reality, especially after waiting so long, just to be given a proverbial middle finger because of some Poll that was taken, a poll that people who have never concerned themselves with Bijuu or the proceedings that govern them, came out of the woodwork to vociferously extend opinions that frankly, weren't in the slightest relevant to them, to change a set of rules that have NEVER affected them.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 05:04:57 AM »

If rules were broken I made it my job to go ahead and make a strip topic of the host and after that it was discussed what would happen. If the host responded while the topic was still going (7 days) then those who were involved or wanted to voice their opinion did so. From there it would go on to see if they were indeed stripped.

Yujo isn't in the wrong here for posting this topic if all the info is correct. 14 days, a fortnight, the strip stipulation is in effect.

I've washed my hands of bijuu for awhile now and haven't even had the tiniest amount of wanting to come back. Still being with who is in this topic I felt like I wanted to post.

Tl;DR

Rules were broken. He made a strip topic. Host in stripping process responded.

From here on do it how I described my topics went (A vote or some other device) or let it go on a wild ride that leads to nowhere. (somewhere?)

I'm out. ~

(Edit: This is based on the rules that were there before I quit bijuu ''''rp'''' right now I have no clue what condition the rules are in. So yeah)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:06:05 AM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.