Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!  (Read 10641 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 05:39:42 AM »

If we do decide to strip Eiko I think we should actually do a tournament for it.

I agree it should not go back to Kiri, I don't know the last time Kiri had any successful interaction regarding Bijuu. When Akatsuki as a whole attacked Kiri every action my side took was argued into the ground until the rp was eventually voided. When I challenged Xia for the 6 tails he made his opening post entering the zone and then failed to post until he lost to time out. The beast should go somewhere else. If it is to be stripped.

HOWEVER

If we trace the history of this particular beast back some time ago we'd find that it was hosted by none other than Yujo. I don't think I was on the site at the time, but Isaribi challenged him and I believe he was stripped of it. Feel free to correct me if that is wrong. So if you want to look at it that way Kiri would not of gotten it in the first place if not for Yujo. So he's kinda cleaning up his own mess here.

THEN AGAIN

He has waited multiple months for a shot at this beast. So my idea is this. If Eiko is stripped we have a tournament for the beast, with Yujo being automatically placed in one of the two finalist spots. We'll give a week after the announcement of the competition for people to sign up and then do it from there. In related news I don't think Yujo should be able to use the Hachibi in the tournament due to its decidedly dichotomous nature.

Yujo has waited for a long time for a shot at the beast, he has earned that, but waiting for it does not mean he's earned the beast itself. I think he should have to fight for it. I don't know if there were any other challengers for Isobu on Eiko's list but I can assure Yujo will have at least one competitor in the tournament, if that's what's decided.  :twisted:

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 05:48:09 AM »

Tournaments won't work. Each fight will take weeks to finish and in the end no one will be happy since it consumed months of time. Countless arguments, etc.

No dice.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 05:50:10 AM »

Honestly, I don't know what else to say. As a Jinchuuriki I was asked to comment but since I'm kind of friends with Eiko and Yujo this is weird for me.

But even that being said, rules are rules. >> I've always said that. I was the first person to say that Jinchuuriki have too much freedom, and several agreed with me. Warren literally said fuck you to anyone who wants his beast, and anyone who wants to make the rules better, and anyone that even WANTS rules in the first place. There'd be another split if we ever want to see his beast again. I know this isn't about Warren, but that's my point when it comes to this.

Hell, even Bocchiere is on Yujo's side in this. And anyone on SL longer than a year, more or less, knows what that is saying >_> As for this. Sure, the situation isn't as severe, and as much as I love Court, there's a saying passed around 'If you get too busy in life to where you can't be active, you shouldn't be a Jinchuuriki'. The same goes for anyone, my friend or not. Hell, that even goes for myself xD

In short, I don't think this needs to discussed at all. Eiko took more than fourteen days to make a public post, then why are we even wasting our breath? We've stripped beasts from people for less. At least this is following the rules set up xD

Of course, after saying all that, when did Eiko's fight with Deathstroke end? Because, let's say it was... Twelve days ago, right? Then only twelve of the fourteen days count, since you can't try and strip her when she was in a Bijuu fight >>;

Anyway... My shitty devil's advocate is over.

@Bocchiere
Tourneys wouldn't work, and I do agree Kiri has had it's fair share of shit when it comes to Bijuu. I was a part of that raid on Kiri and they argued about my fucking SOUL in regards of using the Edo Tensei. MY SOUL. And then if a Jashinist could take a cannonball to the stomach... Don't get me started xD
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 05:52:58 AM »

Would anyone else besides me even join one? Because that's what I was getting at. << I just think regardless of how long he's waited it would be lame to get it without a fight.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2015, 05:57:35 AM »

I'll be frank. I read the PM, have been meaning to reply to it, but in all honesty, I feel that because SL is so divided and the rules are up in the air for discussion that I shouldn't have to agree to a challenge right now. I also was under the impression that you claimed the Hachibi, so that would have been another solid point I'd refute that would make me even less keen on agreeing to a challenge. Not only that, but I've also been contemplating my own preferences. But, I'll say I wasn't ignoring you. I typically open messages to read and when I'm not busy, I usually find the time to give my undivided attention to reply -- but, you went ahead and posted here, so I'll return the favor in kind.

I mean, I'll apologize for being late with replying to the message, but yeah. These are my concerns and well, people get busy in RL. I've been working every day, so when I pop on, it's usually to check in and see how things are doing. But, I make time, consider this my reply to your PM.

I don't see anything here being a real reason as to why one would turn down a challenger. The vote was never really decided on what to do with the rules and as of now I'd surely think they stand as was. Who cares if he has another tailed beast... just because he can not host two is no reason as to why he can not fight for another one, he may simply give it away after winning it. And you deciding to change your way of doing challenges means nothing either. Until you officially change them and make a note of it where your old ones were I'd have to think the old ones stand.

On top of that if you did go past your time to post public well that is an auto strip. I understand that you are busy... hell I feel that pain work full time, college full time, wife to come home to, car to restore. But being a host comes with that responsibility. It is nothing personal.

But once again I fail to see how someone working of the IC hunt could even have a challenger list. It is just pointless.

Other than that I'd have to side with the strip at this point in time, in Yujo's favor. If there is a list and he was on it next in line that beast should go to him. If nothing else by simply means of the time period to post publicly being not upheld.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 06:05:38 AM »

Would anyone else besides me even join one? Because that's what I was getting at. << I just think regardless of how long he's waited it would be lame to get it without a fight.

Honestly, it's not even like I wanted the damn thing for free in the first place, but you weren't around for the earlier parts of this story, so your take on my post here is understandable. I would gladly fight any challenger or potential challenger for the beast in this hypothetical tournament, because all I have been advocating for these past months is for my fair shot at the beast, and frankly I will refuse any notion that tries and refute that.

I just wanted a fight, but Kiri, and their associates chose to brush off their obligations, and I was just supposed to sit quietly and wait my turn? Nah dawg. Times up. If Eiko agrees to a fight, and to a stricter posting timeframe I will lock this thread and we all can move on, but I doubted that would happen from the start due to my past experiences with Mist Shinobi, and went ahead and moved on with making this post.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 06:23:28 AM »

If Yujo's got no problem with the tourney I don't see why we don't do it. :D

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 07:11:00 AM »

Here are my two cents.

You are stripping based on old rules, which were never changed because no one can agree on anything.

In order to strip her of the bijuu.

HOWEVER...after the stripping you want to throw those very same rules away and decide what happens to the bijuu, when it is clearly stated that is up to Kiri to determine.

So its let's follow the rules for part one then let's throw the rules away for part two?

hypocrisy.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 07:15:34 AM »

@Bocc, let's not get crazy here, I am not about to let anyone and their mother join in the Tourney so I have to sit back and wait some more for my chance at the bijuu. Only those who have shown interest in this particular beast in the recent months should be allowed. >>

@Kayenta, it has been stated, like 40 thousand million gillion times, that Kiri simply is not fit to deal with Bijuu. Like go read the rest of this post and you will see a few others have stated such.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 07:19:58 AM »

We're all just tired of Kiri's bull Kay. They've been doing this all along with everything. Back when I captured Samehada from Isa, Ranketsu appeared out of no where and declared there had actually been a seal on the swords the whole time that would summon it back to Kiri if the wielder died. I asked Ranketsu to explain what the seal did while Rai asked Cmage and we both came back to each other with completely different seals.

If you can point out a time to me in the last two years that Kiri had an interaction regarding a bijuu that ended in anything other than a void or a strip I will change my mind and agree with you that they should get it back. Otherwise they've had about a million and 5 chances to not make their possession of Bijuu a chore for everyone. (My actions as Rakudo don't count, by the way).

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 07:25:34 AM »

Here are my two cents.

You are stripping based on old rules, which were never changed because no one can agree on anything.

In order to strip her of the bijuu.

HOWEVER...after the stripping you want to throw those very same rules away and decide what happens to the bijuu, when it is clearly stated that is up to Kiri to determine.

So its let's follow the rules for part one then let's throw the rules away for part two?

hypocrisy.

Alright, I'm sad because I had this nice post out, with alcoholism and shit planned but something happened and I lost it. So, long story short. Use the word alcohol for Kiri instead of Bijuu. The alcohol users in Kiri abuse it, the Kage abuses it, and instead of finally taking the bottle away, you want to hand it back to them, in this endless loop of BS.

---
To be more exact;
Yujo got Isa stripped, I do recall. And then, for more than a week(which was the time frame given to villages to find a new host) had past and Yujo was still denied his challenges and attempts at the beast. There goes one month.
Then, there is all that drama with Eiko's grace period and Deathstroke's challenge and all that. Which he gets screwed over again. There's one mo- Oh, wait, that actually took two months.
And now this, which god only knows how long it will go on.

And what if we do give it back to Kiri? We have to wait for XIA to, not only get online, but to decide on another host, seal it in them, and then fourteen days for the grace period to end again? That's basically another month, maybe even close to two D: And at that point, it'll be almost half a year, if not half a year, he's been trying to GET A FIGHT. Not even just get the beast, but just to get a freakin' fight for it.

It's really ridiculous. It's stuck in Kiri's endless loop of nonsense :/ And it just sucks. The only reason Kiri still has the Three Tails isn't because their hosts have been good at defending it. It's because it keeps getting stripped and then sent back to them... Then stripped, then sent back to them... When is enough going to be enough? :/
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 07:27:27 AM »

my opinions are not up for debate, so you do not need to make arguments against them. I was here during all that stuff and to me this is not a 'who deserves what' issue. I am not commenting upon how Kiri handles their bijuu but what the current rules for this situation are.

It's about existing rules. i have stated them based on the existing rules which are your justification for the strip. Be consistent is all I am saying. If Kiri then fails to abide by the time limits in dealing with it, then take your actions after they have broken that rule.

however, there is not in existence currently a 'Kiri is incompetent clause so they do not ever get to deal with another bijuu like every other village does ever again' rule.

If you are going to do this, do it right. You do not need to fast track this by skipping steps.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:29:04 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2015, 07:35:43 AM »

It seems to basically be The Wild West with rules right now Kay. From what I was told Gitsune is also not accepting challenges because of the undecided nature of the rules. So if they're not following them, and history has shown they're not going to follow them, I say why waste our time.

You're right, we should follow the rules, no one can decide what the rules are right now though.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2015, 07:42:39 AM »

so suspend all fights and make some damn rules and get them agreed upon already.
and do it one at a time if you have to with a thread for each one and a master list of accepted rules when each one is made.

this nonsense has gone on long enough. make a poll for each rule. and make it simple.

1] you have to accept all challenges,, yes or no.
2] you have to be active or will get stripped after 2 weeks. yes or no.
3] you have 2 weeks grace period as a new host when no one can even challenge you as you get to know your beast. yes or no.
4] you have to post once a week or you lose, yes or no.
5] you get to make one repost for gross errors. yes or no.
6] you get to have a judge that both have to agree upon, yes or no.
7] you can't challenge the same host for the same beast for 3 months. yes or no.
8] you can't misinterpret the rules while being a whiney little bitch, yes or no.
9] you choose ic hunt and take what comes through ic battle. yes or no.
10] you choose ooc hunt and match and have to keep a challenge list. yes or no.
11] anything that is not covered by the 10 rules is BS so shut up and act like you know something. yes or no.

its not that friggen hard.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 07:42:55 AM »

I've been following the threads related to this just because I wanna know more about the whole bijuu thing, but since I have never hunted for one or tried for one, I cannot give relevant information, but seeing by rules, I believe she would be stripped. I have seen far too many people just hold onto a beast and never be on for days at a time. But like I said I am a novice with this stuff. But if it's a tourney that sounds like fun~
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 1.059 seconds with 16 queries.