Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!  (Read 10634 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 07:47:44 AM »

and for stripping?

1] if host is stripped, village/clan decided what to do with beast. yes or no.
2] village/clan has 2 weeks to pick a host. yes or no
3] once a host is chosen village/clan has 1 week to seal the beast. yes or no.
4] inactivity for rp partners during an IC sealing will not be a reason to take longer than one week to finish the rp. yes or no.

for anything else. make it simple and get on with it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 07:49:32 AM »

That's what I am trying to do Kay. Since I've been here the Bijuu workshop thread has done effectively nothing, so I tried giving it a shot in the arm today by posting my take on just everything, we'll see if that works or not.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 07:54:58 AM »

keep it simple. keep it fair. but until anything is decided, you are bound but what exists...like it or not. and that is fair.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2015, 07:56:21 AM »

Not trying to piss people off but wasn't the poll considering the rules locked in a tie? Meaning nothing changed? At least that's what I thought ties and draws mean.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2015, 07:59:03 AM »

Some people would say we're in a demilitarized zone right now because of the stalemate of the previous poll. And because of that, it's believed by them that there are no rules right now while there are new ones being discussed. But that's where they're wrong.

By subjecting themselves to the RP, and standards of RP, that concern the Tailed Beasts, they have already accepted the current rules at hand. Just because a country is changing and reforming their laws, doesn't mean that if somebody steals it won't be illegal. If people truly wanted new rules, then they would actively contribute to the discussion of it. I believe those talks need a bit more reorganizing, like a thread per rule that is wanting to be added, rectified or removed. If you like something suggested, then say something. If you don't, then say you don't. But if you're indifferent about them, then you have already subjected yourself to whatever outcome it brings.

As a summoner I'm subject to the current "old" rules, and as such I am following them. If somebody disagrees, ignores or breaks the rules, they are subject to the consequences of them just as much as I am. We're subject to greater standards and duties over the rest of the RPers here.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2015, 08:01:20 AM »

Some people would say we're in a demilitarized zone right now because of the stalemate of the previous poll. And because of that, it's believed by them that there are no rules right now while there are new ones being discussed. But that's where they're wrong.

By subjecting themselves to the RP, and standards of RP, that concern the Tailed Beasts, they have already accepted the current rules at hand. Just because a country is changing and reforming their laws, doesn't mean that if somebody steals it won't be illegal. If people truly wanted new rules, then they would actively contribute to the discussion of it. I believe those talks need a bit more reorganizing, like a thread per rule that is wanting to be added, rectified or removed. If you like something suggested, then say something. If you don't, then say you don't. But if you're indifferent about them, then you have already subjected yourself to whatever outcome it brings.

As a summoner I'm subject to the current "old" rules, and as such I am following them. If somebody disagrees, ignores or breaks the rules, they are subject to the consequences of them just as much as I am. We're subject to greater standards and duties over the rest of the RPers here.

That's what I've always thought. I just had no reason to make a big thread about it, mostly because I want to see whose going to do the SL equivalent of rioting and looting.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2015, 08:20:03 AM »

Not trying to piss people off but wasn't the poll considering the rules locked in a tie? Meaning nothing changed? At least that's what I thought ties and draws mean.
And that could be where the confusion is. no one knows what is what any more. The poll said to void the bijuu, so...does that mean anything goes now cause no one ....and i mean a majority...did not wish to change the rules?

who knows anything anymore? The only thing we do have, before this issue of keeping or voiding the bijuu was even brought up, are the old rules.

Anyway...

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 01:55:03 PM »

When the poll went in favor of "void the biju", EVERYONE, particularly those who voted, should have voided the beasts right then and there (because they implicitly signed up to abide by whichever side one, no matter how close). The problem is the same democratic problem that has popped up consistently.

Nobody wants to follow a decision that he/she doesn't like. There should not be anymore biju topics around here because they should be considered void, but as Kay put it, there are too many people refusing to "let it go".

Democracy on this issue was tried, but it failed not because it was inherently flawed, but because people did not want to actually follow the decision that was hashed out in the end.

To that end, either you strongearm the issue and take the risks associated with that, or just give it up as a whole. Giving people an opinion on the matter is pointless if said people are not going to bother listening or abiding by a consensus, however slight it may be.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2015, 11:56:37 PM »

When the poll went in favor of "void the biju", EVERYONE, particularly those who voted, should have voided the beasts right then and there (because they implicitly signed up to abide by whichever side one, no matter how close). The problem is the same democratic problem that has popped up consistently.

Nobody wants to follow a decision that he/she doesn't like. There should not be anymore biju topics around here because they should be considered void, but as Kay put it, there are too many people refusing to "let it go".

Democracy on this issue was tried, but it failed not because it was inherently flawed, but because people did not want to actually follow the decision that was hashed out in the end.

To that end, either you strongearm the issue and take the risks associated with that, or just give it up as a whole. Giving people an opinion on the matter is pointless if said people are not going to bother listening or abiding by a consensus, however slight it may be.

Sooo.....Onto the matter at hand, where is the Bijuu going?
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2015, 12:36:42 AM »

How can the Bijuu go anywhere when I've been active and abiding by the old rules? Like, I'm actively rping (often waiting on other people too, the post I made before was to allude to my ongoing endeavors). The rules mentioned writing a sentence to be active if I recall. I can't say that it went against that at all. Also, I was in debate because the rules are in working order -- EVEN THOUGH BIJUU SHOULD BE VOIDED, that I didn't outright refuse a challenge (plus I thought people get 3 refusals anyway?)

You people are too quick to jump the gun when things aren't working your way. I mean, if the Bijuu should be voided since that won, then isn't this all moot and poot? Most votes don't go two ways if there was a win, regardless of the split.

I believe (if I remember correctly) that Kayenta described the situation nicely -- shouldn't really do anything when things are up and pending.

So yeah, Bijuu is staying with me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 12:38:31 AM by Court »

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »

How can the Bijuu go anywhere when I've been active and abiding by the old rules? Like, I'm actively rping (often waiting on other people too, the post I made before was to allude to my ongoing endeavors). The rules mentioned writing a sentence to be active if I recall. I can't say that it went against that at all. Also, I was in debate because the rules are in working order -- EVEN THOUGH BIJUU SHOULD BE VOIDED, that I didn't outright refuse a challenge (plus I thought people get 3 refusals anyway?)

You people are too quick to jump the gun when things aren't working your way. I mean, if the Bijuu should be voided since that won, then isn't this all moot and poot? Most votes don't go two ways if there was a win, regardless of the split.

I believe (if I remember correctly) that Kayenta described the situation nicely -- shouldn't really do anything when things are up and pending.

This pretty much, plus Riku has a history of making these posts with not enough information or proof. Why don't we stop the stupidity here for one.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2015, 12:45:51 AM »

Give up your bijuu and it will stop.

It would be one thing if it was just yujo but this happens pretty much anytime anyone challenges Kiri for a bijuu. If you don't like them it coincidentally becomes a Herculean task to get and finish the fight.

Court just fight yujo it's been months, come on, don't be ridiculous.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2015, 12:51:49 AM »

It would be one thing if it was just yujo but this happens pretty much anytime anyone challenges Kiri for a bijuu. If you don't like them it coincidentally becomes a Herculean task to get and finish the fight.

So you're gonna side with someone who has nothing but a bad background, compared to Eiko who has only 1 that cannot be entirely proven? What logic are others smoking?

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2015, 12:56:14 AM »

This pretty much, plus Riku has a history of making these posts with not enough information or proof. Why don't we stop the stupidity here for one.

Where should I even begin?

First with you Xia, likely the most vulgar and non-productive Kage in the History of SL, please provide me with a screenshot of where Eiko had posted within the time she was given under the old rules, and your claims could begin to have some validity, otherwise, you are spouting nonsense out of your Expecto patronum as per usual.

Court, and likely all of Kiri missed the lecture where the word, 'active' was taught, as it has become issue, time and time again where they post ONLY on the 14th day, because they know people like me are waiting for them to slip, not because they feel the need to follow through on their obligations. You didn't post within 14 days this time, and STILL have not posted some...16 days 23 hours later.

Your claims that hosts get 3 refusals is also false as that rule applies ONLY before you place them on your challenge list. It's a bit too late for that, toots. What else ya got, cause you guys are just rehashing the same arguments from the previous stripping posts with your village name on em.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2015, 12:58:28 AM »

So you're gonna side with someone who has nothing but a bad background, compared to Eiko who has only 1 that cannot be entirely proven? What logic are others smoking?
This revelation should be an eye opener for you then. If bocc is willing to side with Yujo, then perhaps it is you who is in the wrong this time. When hell begins to freeze over, perhaps you should rethink what you are standing for to cause such actions.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 17 queries.