Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!  (Read 10643 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2015, 01:44:28 AM »

You give me too much credit >> even I'd be able to survive down that low only for a limited time.

In any case, if being without the turtle is such an ungodly torment for you, why don't you just split your RP from theirs then and go about your merry way with your copy of it? I mean you despise Kiri and none of them seem to like you, or the rules you guys are trying to reestablish at the matter, so I can't imagine it being such a great loss to anyone if you two never deal with each other again.

I just dislike his handling of things without intervention from leadership in the village. Hell, I got heads up on this by looking on the forum myself. What does that tell me? Riku would like to bypass me before going on here. That's ok though, I've done this 3 times now and won't help anymore.

You want this to be over, fight me. Or better yet, Eiko fight me. Send ANYONE..No no, send EVERYONE from kiri to fight me right now, open a thread, I won't even look, promise.

They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2015, 01:57:23 AM »

Isn't this a bit out of hand yet, guys? >>

But fine, if this is how it is, I have questions. I have a question for Xia and Court, and it'd be nice if they got serious answers.

@Eiko:
Why DON'T you just fight him to stop four months of shit?

@Xia:
Why don't YOU fight him if you're sick of all this shit since none of your Jinchuurikis will?

Give me a non-bs, non-hypocritical answer and maybe you'll have a chance of winning this thread :/
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2015, 02:02:11 AM »

Or you could just split the sanbi as you did hachibi, and never have to have another such dung flinging fest again~...

For real. No BS, hypocrisy, or anything.

>>

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2015, 02:17:15 AM »

Xia and Court what I am getting from this is that Kiri is in no way at fault and this 4 month dead-lock is all because Yujo is the anti-christ. To which I ask, "Really?" Court? Xia? Really? There's nothing you guys could be doing to expedite this situation? You're perfect angels here? You don't think that people have had to listen to months of arguments because you guys are being a teensy tiny bit stubborn? You know the preferences are just that, right Xia? If the challenger has issue with them you're supposed to be able to meet on some middle ground. Yujo wants this fight and if you've been unable to find middle ground over many months I have a hard time believing it is all him. 

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2015, 02:34:50 AM »

Funny enough I was reminded of how Kiri treated Masane when she attempted an IC hunt; forcing her to re-do the entire thing because she mentioned a bridge that was not there.

No, the problem here is obviously Yujo.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2015, 02:54:55 AM »

I said this once, but I don't have to listen to anyone about posting because i'm not a host. So bug off about that. Next, if this fight does happen, just as I was talking to Court about it, get with her again as she has talked about reconsidering. Also, if this has gone on for a while, why didn't you even say something to me instead of staying quiet? That is also something that you should have spoken up to me in the first place instead of keeping things to yourself. No communication means nothing happened. Sorry, but its happened in the past, and I have done my duty, but I won't let this happen a third time.

Isn't this a bit out of hand yet, guys? >>

But fine, if this is how it is, I have questions. I have a question for Xia and Court, and it'd be nice if they got serious answers.

@Eiko:
Why DON'T you just fight him to stop four months of shit?

@Xia:
Why don't YOU fight him if you're sick of all this shit since none of your Jinchuurikis will?

Give me a non-bs, non-hypocritical answer and maybe you'll have a chance of winning this thread :/

Give me a good reason why I should consider anything about this from my answer stated above? The rules are broken right now, and nothing is being done about it. Technically there are no rules between amending or abolishing.

Funny enough I was reminded of how Kiri treated Masane when she attempted an IC hunt; forcing her to re-do the entire thing because she mentioned a bridge that was not there.

No, the problem here is obviously Yujo.

Funny you mention something off topic, but the simple answer to that is there are many bridges in the world for SL, and in the actual Naruto show, the bridge is there. This is SL however, so that never happened.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:59:38 AM by Xiarawst »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2015, 03:01:26 AM »

There's nothing wrong with the rules xia. For the people still using bijuu the old rules are in effect till the new ones are made. You're just making excuses.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2015, 03:04:00 AM »

After the personal insults and both parties being completely incoherent at this point, locked.   ;)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 8.048 seconds with 16 queries.