Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A change in perspective  (Read 4966 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: A change in perspective
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2015, 03:23:07 AM »

Ideas?

the beast hunts are great. Might add in some real warriors to go up against for kicks. And not just we are the good guys and stopping the bad guys either. But craft sinister quests too. People like to be bad and evil now and then.

You could have Dark Quests. A counter agency to the hunters themselves where things pan out for the bad guys. What do they call that? Ah, alternate universe.

Questing missions seem to be enjoyable.

The main thing is stay active. When it is up and running, it worked fine. Minor delays that could be avoided would be nice.

Same thing with Shadow's Quest to the East. If someone drops out? Keep it going, craft some unoffensive explanation to CC the lagging or missing character out of the way and proceed. Attention span dies really quick if there is nothing to do more than once a week.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 02:17:04 AM »

How do I get involved in this? The idea interested me when I saw it a month or two back.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 03:01:45 AM »

well I suggest putting you into Ichirou's slot in all the hunts he is no longer in, or at least one if it would be too many at once for you.

But talk to Athos. It's his baby! Maybe he could just tag team him out and you in?
Read the quests just in case? On each hunt...well I think this link is the listing of who is in what hunt.
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8528.0.html

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 01:26:07 AM »

Thanks, Kay. I'll read the link you sent me and send him a message.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 10:14:52 PM »

Ideas?

the beast hunts are great. Might add in some real warriors to go up against for kicks. And not just we are the good guys and stopping the bad guys either. But craft sinister quests too. People like to be bad and evil now and then.

You could have Dark Quests. A counter agency to the hunters themselves where things pan out for the bad guys. What do they call that? Ah, alternate universe.

Questing missions seem to be enjoyable.

The main thing is stay active. When it is up and running, it worked fine. Minor delays that could be avoided would be nice.

Same thing with Shadow's Quest to the East. If someone drops out? Keep it going, craft some unoffensive explanation to CC the lagging or missing character out of the way and proceed. Attention span dies really quick if there is nothing to do more than once a week.

I like that idea, actually.  Not only adding quests for people to be Hero's but where they can be the bad guy as well. I think that may actually be something to further elaborate on and add to the idea I am working with now.

I am currently checking with people who are in some Hunts to see which either need new members or may need scraping completely.

And on a side note, Shadow has left me in charge of the Eastern Trek stuff, so I'm currently checking with members of that right now, as well, and trying to get others in on it as well.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.