Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Mission Headquarters  (Read 9395 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Mission Headquarters
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 09:12:34 AM »

Ichirou would nod at her words, "Fair enough, Jot my name down as Wolfie, that'll suffice." He replied with another smile and a slight chuckle. Gently tapping the counter top with his hand he would go to turn from the table, "I'll be in the casual half of the building, so you'll know where to find me when the mission is a go."and with a final nod he would depart from the business half of building as he waited for the other..heroes.. to sign up for the mission

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2015, 09:34:42 AM »

The man walked into the building, immediately noticing someone walking over to the casual side to the building, a proud grin on his face as he completed his first mission. Firstly, he updated his status before making his way the bulletin board to search for another mission. He didn't really mind doing back to back missions, and the expedition seemed to be one where he would likely need someone's help with. His thoughts went to the man he seen when he first got his mission. He then turned his thoughts to the man from moments ago, he was obviously an adventurer, from his attire, being a lot more experienced as well, if his thoughts were correct. He smiled and approached the young woman.

"Hey ma'am, how's everything going? Is the expedition mission still available?" He asked her with a smile as he looked at her with soft eyes.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2015, 09:51:40 AM »

The woman smiled at Jay,"I am fine, thank you. Yourself? I'm glad your mission went well." She then nodded her head, pulling out the notebook and jotting down Ichi's name and Jay's name at the same time,"And yes, there is still room. At least one more person needs to sign up before the expedition can start. I don't think it'll be much longer."
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 10:01:04 AM »

"Oh, I'm doing great, there's some interesting characters in Carne Village." He chuckled softly as he saw his name being jotted down. "I'll tell you some other time. Call for me when the mission is ready alright." He smiled softly as he bid the young receptionist a farewell and made his way to the Guild Shop.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 10:07:06 AM »

Made his way up to the counter, not noticing anything except his goal to hopefully make it on the expedition team. He made his way to the receptionist and smiled."Completed the mission, is the expedition one open still?"
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 10:09:20 AM »

Palom made note of the mission completion before nodding her head, making down Ray's name before tilting her head at him,"Are you ready now, sir?"

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 10:11:16 AM »

He'd nod, despite his previous injuries against the Ent, and the fight he just did, his body was still okay. He would just go home and rest after this one."I am 100% okay ma'am"

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 10:13:34 AM »

She would nod her head, sending out a notice to members of the staff, which would alert the others. One of the cooks in the casual area would inform Ichirou that they were about to start their expedition.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 10:21:08 AM »

Upon receiving notice of the mission status, Ichirou would finish the small meal he had ordered and make his way back to the business district of the headquarters assuming that was were the participants would meet to begin their quest. he would check his various pouches to be sure that he was prepared as well as check his item seal to make sure his bow was at the ready whenever he needed it. Assuming Iburi would remain by the main desk he would greet him with a bow, "Hello there, I assume you're one of the ones accompanying me on the expedition?"

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 10:25:15 AM »

He would return the bow of the man who had shown himself from coming from the other side. He chuckled a little,"That I am, it's already my third mission back to back.I just hope I don't drag everyone down. I have injuries from a fight with an Ent earlier." He adjusted so he was putting his right elbow on the bottom of the ax handle, the point, atop where the blades would be, would be dug into the ground as he put his weight upon it.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »

Would make his reentry into the HQ and meet the two individuals at the reception desk, giving them both a quick bow. "Sorry I'm late. My name's Jay, a pleasure to meet you both."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 10:49:59 AM »

Looked to Jay as he arrived, giving him a bow as well. "You guys can call me wolf, or wolfie." he explained as he straightened up, before turning to the receptionist. "Is this the whole party or are there more?" he inquired.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 10:54:52 AM »

Gave a nod to Jay and Wolfie."Ya'll can call me Ray."He turned to face the receptionist ready to take on this new mission.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 11:00:14 AM »

Once they were done with their names, she would push forward a piece of paper, which was a simple map. It showed a path from Carne Village, into the Forest, and to the Carne Dungeon,"This is where you are heading for the expedition. Please do be safe!"

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 11:05:33 AM »

Studied the map, but would wait and thought it would be efficient to travel together as a group since they all have to go to the same place.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.