Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Mission Headquarters  (Read 9394 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Mission Headquarters
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 11:06:25 AM »

The archer was many things, a hunter, a tracker. He examined the map, memorizing it quickly as he turned to his compatriots. "Alright then, who wants to take lead on the mission? The two of you seem to have a bit more experience than myself. But know without a doubt I have your back."

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 11:19:04 AM »

He studied the map as well, the words of Wolf, rung in his ears as he took a little longer to look at the map. If his mission had taught him anything, it was that most things weren't what they appeared to be. "If nobody has any objections, I would be honored to take the lead." He spoke with a serious tone, quite to the contrary to his earlier speech. He straightened himself up and looked at the party. "In any case, we need to have this discussion on the way to the dungeon."

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 09:33:38 PM »

Steel wandered into the mission headquarters his sword on his left side since he preferred fighting with his right hand. His heater shield was on his back. On closer inspection one would see that it was painted silver and had a gold stag on it. It looked like a coat of arms of sorts. He would proceed to head towards the mission board taking a certain flyer regarding goblins. He would then head toward the woman that seemed to be the person which handled the acceptance of missions and such. "Greetings. I am Steel. I would like to take this mission regarding goblins near Carne Village."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2015, 06:30:32 PM »

(Wasn't gonna post but Ray seems to be taking awhile, i hope he doesn't mind.)

Ichirou nodded his head in agreement, and motioned for jay to take the lead. "Go ahead then, i'll bring up on rear on the way should anything bear intent to sneak up on us." he looked to ray for a moment and back to jay, "I should mention that despite my skill at close range combat, I tend to enjoy longer range combat, and I'll be utilizing a bow for the most of our mission I imagine. I figured it would good to inform you of this as to prevent surprises when I whip it out. He chuckled with a wink and a thumbs up, making a snide adult joke, though childish it was.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2015, 07:33:16 PM »

(Is also gonna post without waiting for Ray's response.)

The Nara would give Wolf a deadpan expression, an enormous sweatdrop formed behind his head. Though it was a good joke, he couldn't really laugh, having just slipped into serious mode. But he made a mental note to appoint the man as their comedic relief for the duration of the mission. "That is good information to have, thank you Wolf. To give ourselves a better understanding of our abilities, I too use a bow and these daggers here. I also have an amulet that allows me cast illusions, so be careful." He told them as he cast a glance at each of them, making another mental note about thinking of a way to make them distinguishable to the party, while making the monsters none the wiser. That would have to be done on the fly. "Alright people, let's head on over to that dungeon and, I can't stress this enough, F*** S*** UP!" He let out a howl of excitement as he pumped a fist in the air and ran out the building, speeding his way to the dungeon, more than sure his team wasn't far behind.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »

Was caught off guard by the sudden and loud exit made by his party member, and was quick to give chase, en route to the location where the trio's journey would begin and end. Though hopefully it wouldn't end in the death of anyone involved. But who was to say? only time would tell.

(all right, Ray can make his exit post from the MHQ here and then I guess we're moved to the actual rp thread!)

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 09:45:18 PM »

Masane entered the establishment, her face hidden by the hood of her cloak. As she moved toward the business side of the building she removed her hood and studied her surroundings. Her vibrant crimson hair flowed down her face now free from the confines of the hood. She moved over to the mission board and scanned the available missions. She noticed the one about skeletons and decided to take it. She moved over to the girl behind the counter.
"Hello. I'm interested in the mission involving the skeletons."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:12:35 AM by Masane »

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2015, 02:51:33 AM »

(Apologizes cause work is a bitch.)
Quickly followed the other two towards the dungeon.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 12:24:36 AM »

Palom's eyes would have shone for a moment as she listened to the requests of both Steel and Masane, though her lips pressed intoca thin line as she looked the two of them over fully. She had a bit of insight on the missions and the two standing before her were, simply put, green around the gills. She spoke politely, her head tilting slightly,"Perhaps I can convince the two of you to tackle one of those missions together? Each of them are marked for multiple enemies and, politely put, anyone with too little experience could wind up not coming back." Palom nodded her head at that but then ended all that with,"I also cannot stop either of you, I am just suppose to warn you. So, if you both wish to take your quests still, I'll get you started on them~"
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 09:22:25 PM »

Masane placed her left hand on her chin as she pondered what she was just told. She looked over at Steel, a curious look upon her face. Masane had been so focused on finding a mission that she had not even noticed him. The girl smiled. 

"So, you wanna team up?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2015, 12:38:35 AM »

After hearing the proposal made by the secretary and Masane's own response Steel would look at her equipment and see that she was a long ranged.combatant and with him being a close range fighter they would.compliment each other nicely. Deciding it would be safer and meeting possible allies he agreed.    "Sure! Why not. You pick the mission. I am Steel by the way."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:59:07 AM by Lazy Oogakari, Steel »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 03:01:25 PM »

Masane turned back to the receptionist. The sudden jerk of her figure caused the arrows in her quiver to shift a bit. "Since the honor is mine, I choose the skeletons." She said cheerfully. Her eyes found Steel again. She looked him over as she introduced herself. "I'm Masane. Nice to meet you." She stated. With this being her first mission ever, she was glad that she would not be going alone. She began to wonder what type of fighter her partner was. From his looks it was safe to say he liked to be close. Their styles compliment each other and thisade her even more eager to head out.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 09:17:10 PM »

Steel haven't fought skeletons before so this would be interesting experience. He had already packed for a trip so he was ready to go. "Nice to meet you. Well I am ready to go. Want to lead the way?"
He said while smiling.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2016, 08:41:06 PM »

Palom let her eyes scan the two as they decided to take her advice and once the mission had been selected, she nodded her head with a smile,"Alright! The Mission will take you to Carne Village's Cemetery, which is outside of the town." She'd slide the paper over the counter for either person to take,"There are instructions if you have never been there before. It does sound like most activity happens around night, so make sure it's dark when you go. And good luck out there!"
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2016, 07:14:54 AM »

The Nara found himself returning to the Headquarters for the Guild, betwixt his fingers was the Amulet, his most recent possession from his previous mission. It seemed lifeless between his fingers, something the young woman did drained it of its powers. "Geez, just my luck. Unless I get it working, it'll be all for naught..." He muttered to himself as he sheathed it beneath the color of his shirt. He walked up to the woman behind the counter, fiddling with remembering her name. "Pa...Palom? Palom, yeah that's right. How are you doing?"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.