Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Guild Shop  (Read 4232 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Guild Shop
« on: December 01, 2015, 04:56:17 AM »

The shop is large, the walls covered in countless different weapons or items for use. Armor rests on mannequins on the floor and in the back there is a bearded man resting on his elbows on the counter. Behind him is, what seems to be, the setup of a blacksmith. The man waits for purchases to be made, able to ask any questions that need to be answered. He can also be asked about the specific details about the weapons and armor for sale in his shop.

It is also here that Item Drops can be brought to the man at the counter to be appraised, or perhaps crafted into something useful, or even sold for a nice price. The man, who is a white haired man with stubble to match and dressed in a blacksmith's outfit, is also known for being able to tell what any item is capable of, for a price.

*SPECIALS*
Ent Arrows - 90 Crystals

Basic Items:

Throwing Knives x 5 – 10 Crystals

Basic Medical Supplies x 2 – 30 Crystals

Sleeping Bag – 40 Crystals

Torch – 15 Crystals

Smoke Bombs x 3 – 10 Crystals

Rope and Hook x 1 – 30 Crystals

Weapons:

Starter’s Staff – 30 Crystals

Starter’s Dual Daggers – 35 Crystals

Starter’s Sword and Shield – 45 Crystals

Starter’s Bow and Arrow – 40 Crystals

Starter’s Mace – 30 Crystals

Starter’s Broadsword – 40 Crystals

Starter’s Hammer – 40 Crystals

Starter’s Axe – 30 Crystals

Starter’s Gauntlets – 20 Crystals

Stow Away Dagger - 45 Crystals

Starter's Crossbow - 75 Crystals

Ammo:
Iron Arrows x15 - 10 Crystals

Steel Arrows x 15 - 20 Crystals

Iron Bolts x 20 - 15 Crystals

Steel Bolts x20 - 30 Crystals

Armor:
Guardian Armor – 450 Crystals
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1379791254/548137.jpg

Basic Rogue Armor – 150 Crystals
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/c7/7c/4ec77c9a00d98a4464a843c436e416b2.jpg

Basic Adventurer Outfit – 200 Crystals
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130827013455/the-rp-fear/images/5/54/Josh.jpg

Knight Armor – 500 Crystals
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/35/21/e4/3521e42a15295ab5cec3292ae52b1812.jpg

Juggernaut Armor – 800 Crystals
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/normal_blackknight1_996.jpg

Ranger Armor – 250 Crystals
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg387/silvertoothray/Monster%20hunter/RedKhezuArmorMan.jpg

Packages:
Archer Package – 250 Crystals
Bow, quiver(35), and outfit included: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/madannooutovanadis/images/5/57/Tigre_anime_pre.png/revision/latest?cb=20140904140007
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:04:04 AM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
Re: Guild Shop
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 08:02:56 AM »

He walked in, already carrying the ent hand in his hand as he made his way to the counter to speak to the gentleman manning the counter where he would gently set down the ent's arm.
"Could you please appraise this for me?"
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 08:07:51 AM »

The store owner looked at the lad as he came in and placed the piece of the Ent hand down, giving a nod of his head. He would pick it up and look it over, taking in each detail closely before he spoke, his voice gruff to match his appearance,"If you were an archer, I would suggest making this into a set of arrows... You could sell it for seventy-five crystals... Or, for one hundred crystals, I think I could carve this wood into... A flute, or perhaps an Ocarina, just about." After giving his appraisal, he would then place the item down and extend his hand outwards,"Five Crystals for the Appraisal, pay up."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:10:14 AM by Athos »

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »

Would draw out the 5 crystals the man demanded for the appraisal, but before handing it over he would pose a question.
"You willing to take it for 100 crystals? I ain't an archer, but I am looking for something I read about in my studies."
He would place the 5 crystals down on the counter hoping for a good answer or a good barter for the arm. He had no use for it but he remembered the other guy he saw was an archer. So maybe he could use it for those arrows and sell it to the other guy for a good price.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 08:24:20 AM »

He took the gems from the counter and nodded his head,"I will, although are you sure?" But at his attempt to get the man to barter, he spoke again, feeling generous today,"What exactly are you looking for, exactly?"

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 08:28:01 AM »

He would smile, as crazy as he was about to sound he was sure of this as he has read about it before."I am looking for a book that allows me to tame monsters."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 08:32:35 AM »

The man's brows furrowed at the words, nodding his head,"I see... You're seeking to become a Monster Tamer, then?" He nodded his head at this, stroking the gray stubble on his face before speaking again,"I can only tell you that I've only seen a handful of Tamers in all my years. Some with instruments, others with books." He shook his head, letting out a sigh,"Sadly, even I don't know what type of monsters would drop a book so strong... But if I were to guess, I'd definitely say it came from a dungeon."

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 08:37:04 AM »

He nodded and sighed looking at the new mission he grabbed, knowing of the dungeon exploring one." I see, I guess I should finish this quickly and head to that nearby dungeon and see if there are any clues there. Also I feel like you helped me a lot here so instead of 100 crystals for the ent arm I'll take 85"

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 08:40:36 AM »

The man nodded his head, withdrawing a pouch from beneath his cloak and offering it to Ray, it being exactly eighty-five crystals,"Generous of you. If you haven't been to a dungeon before, I know the Guild Leader is holding an Expedition to explain the basics, there should be a flier for it." Once Ray would take his money, the man would take the Ent Arm, bow his head and bid him farewell before turning the wood of the Ent into arrows.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 08:45:58 AM »

Smiled grabbing the pouch of crystals and headed out the door taking note of what the man had spoken of. He would pocket the money then head towards the bar of which the address was written down.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 10:04:49 AM »

Walked into the shop and smiled at the different types of wares the man had on display. He unhooked the daggers from his hip and took them to the owner. "Hey sir, do you know how much these are worth?"

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 10:08:16 AM »

The man would look over the dagger closer, examining the details on the handles, the Rose-Hilt Daggers. Or, well, that's what he'd call them if he named them. He nodded his head,"Well, although they look fancy, they aren't very good blades. I can do sixty for them."

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 10:12:41 AM »

Those words filled the man with a bit of discouragement, thinking they were perhaps a bit better. "Are they better than the starter daggers?"

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 10:15:48 AM »

He nodded his head,"Yes, they are. Also hard to use if you don't know what you are doing." Then he received a messaged, from a hidden earpiece in his, well, ear. He would look at the man,"It seems your expedition is about to start... What will it be, lad?"

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 10:25:31 AM »

He shook his head in the negative. He might have done so if they were more but they would help him in the long run. "That's alright. Can I just have 15 iron arrows. He hooked the daggers back on his hips and pulled the 10 crystals from his pouch and put them on the counter.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.