Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Double the Character Limit?  (Read 3712 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Double the Character Limit?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 07:59:53 AM »

snort. they would just think I was speaking Kayentanese again.

MaliciousWolf

• View Profile
    • Hummingbird.me (Anime Community)
Re: Double the Character Limit?
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 11:53:58 AM »

I could see this being useful, would make real time editing much easier. I am one of those RPers that drafts my entire RP response on a word document first before copy/pasting it into the reply field on the board so my chain of responses comes quickly all at once and does not lock the board out for others due to my activity. Otherwise it takes me a few minutes for each reply in order to collect and plan my thoughts out ahead in 300 character blocks so everything flows how I want it too.

To have a 600 character limit would give me more leeway and play in drafting and submitting my responses in real time, so I can more quickly and naturally throw out a narrative without as much foreshadowing of my own actions being necessary. Basically, it just would make things easier for me in writing given the way I plan things out and write.

In the mean time though, I will just continue to draft most everything unless I'm posting during periods of low user activity on the site which is common for me where I work night shift and thus am up late in the middle of the night when most users are offline asleep or at work in their respective time zones.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:54:22 AM by MaliciousWolf »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 16 queries.