Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Hero's Guild: Bar Fights  (Read 6744 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Hero's Guild: Bar Fights
« on: December 15, 2015, 08:43:45 AM »

There was a bald man standing behind the counter of a bar, a scowl on his face. The sun was just setting and he was hoping someone had taken up his quest. His eyes scanned the area as he cleaned a glass with a rag, before placing it down. The place was pretty full, considering the sun still wasn't down yet. There didn't seem like any trouble was starting just yet.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
Re: Hero's Guild: Bar Fights
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 08:51:22 AM »

As asked by the mission giver to not utilize his weapon against the bar patrons, Ray walked in empty handed in terms of weapons. He still however donned his guild armor showing who he was. Making his way through the crowd of people, sweat and booze melting together and invading his nostrils, Ray would shudder a little. He likes to drink on occasion but the smell emitting from these people showed how long these people have been here. Finally reaching the counter he saw the scowling man and he would make himself known."I take it you sent the request mister."He spoke to the bald man, as he seemed rather angry, he spoke rather calmly as not to incite any more backlash as he seemed strung out with a possible fight on his premises could break out.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 08:56:46 AM »

The bartender, as well as a fair amount of the patrons, noticed the man in the Guild's armor enter the bar, some straightening up and others not bothering, seeing as no one knew this man. He nodded his head to the man, looking him over openly,"Yes, you're right. They aren't here right now... But they usually show up soon.. Perhaps take a seat and wait?" He gestured to one of the seats in front of the counter.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 09:01:01 AM »

He gave a grin as he took a seat and asked for a simple soft drink as he wouldn't drink on the job. "Anything you can tell me about these guys? They random people or professional people who pick fights to show power and establish themselves or is it all in a drunken stupor type thing?"He wanted as much info as he could get so he knew how much strength he would need to use if the situation arises to violence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 09:03:05 AM »

The bartender ends up making him a coke and rum, not too heavy on the rum, as he spoke,"Trying to establish their dominance... There is usually five of them, and their leader is this guy who has a scar on his cheek. Like some kind of claw mark, it can be intimidating. Because people come here to drink their problems away, it's usually easy to pick a fight. Especially after these goons start drinking, too."

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 09:12:41 AM »

He sipped on the drink he was provided indulging on the two flavors combining together tastefully. He listened intently to the man speak about the problem people."I see. So he much be some little gang leader. No matter, if picks a fight I will handle it. Although I don't want him avoiding me because I am apart of the guild."Removing the top part of his armor, Ray would have removed the visible part of the Hero's Guild insignia that was donned on the chest peace. Now in just his leg armor, which was bland and had no noticeable features pertaining to the guild, and a blank white t-shirt he still had a necklace with the guild insignia on it. With the removal of the armor the scars and wounds were visible from the fight with the ent."Could you keep my chest piece behind the counter to hide it please? I wanna play the part of the injured person who can't really defend himself."He grinned.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 09:16:10 AM »

The bartender gave a nod of his head, looking at the wounds that the man had, before taking the armor and pulling it over the counter and hiding it underneath,"That is a good idea.. Where exactly did you get those wounds?" The bartender asked curiously, the new appearance causing others to glance at the man as well, taking note of the same things as the bartender.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 09:27:39 AM »

He looked down at the scratches, and the bigger wound from the ent that would form into a scar, before giving an answer to him and those around him who seemed to perk up a little wanting to possibly hear a kick-ass story."I got these from an Ent that was near the village. I had taken a mission to help a young girl get her cat from a tree, turns out that the tree the cat was in, was am ent. It got me by surprise and sent me flying about 20 feet to the right. Due to the cat being in the ent's head, it took longer then needed to kill it thus I sustained wounds, before blowing it up."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 09:38:02 AM »

The man gave a nod of his head before grinning widely,"Well, consider this round on the house, then." He would nod his head and give a laugh, but then something happened.

A group of four men entered the bar, the leader having three scars on his cheek, like a scratch on his face from a beast. The others were, in short, just normal guys following him around. The man with the scar would come over to sit at the counter while the others got a table in the corner. He grumbled as he sat, wearing baggy gray sweats and a black shirt,"Whiskey." He ordered, and the bartender listened.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 09:41:21 AM »

Wasn't here to start a fight so he would sit there and wait for this man to make his move first. Ray would keep a close eye on him especially the scars. He wanted to know what gave him that and if it still lived. He sipped the coke and rum as he focused back into bartender occasionally shifting his eyes to the man at the counter and his goons in the back."Thanks for the drink."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 06:54:29 AM »

The bar had gotten an awkward aura now that the men had entered the area, the three others creating a loud display. The leader gave a grunt as he tasted the drink, before spitting it out onto the counter before throwing the glass onto the ground, a loud crash of glass breaking and an long silence following after, before he spoke,"Oi, I said Whiskey, not piss water! Are you trying to piss me off?"

The man shook his head quickly, trying not to look at the Adventurer sitting at his bar as he turned his head in shame and would pour him a second glass of a different brand of Whiskey.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 07:07:46 AM »

AT the man's spit of his drink onto the bar, Ray would speak up quietly."Well you get what you order mate, not the owners fault your taste buds are shot from being drunk all the time."He wore a sly grin upon his face as he never once looked at the man's direction, as he read alcohol labels waiting to see if his bait would work.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 07:12:21 AM »

The bait would work, seeing as the man would stand up slowly, turning to face the man"Oi, who the hell are you? Runnin' your mouth like that..." He walked towards the man, looking Ray over very closely, taking in each detail,"You look pretty beat up, man. Someone already kick your ass before me?"

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 07:21:04 AM »

He grinned, hard, as the man bought it. He would turn to face the overgrown monkey and peered at him up and down, taking in his details."I could say the same to your face, but no I had an encounter with...an Ent... It killed my wife so I killed it." Ray lied to keep the man from suspecting him for aligning with the hero's guild.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 07:27:09 AM »

He would stand a few feet before the man, bringing his hand down onto the counter with a loud slam,"So now you're tryna join her, eh? I understand that, some Romette and Julio stuff." He laughed, moving to slap the glass off the counter, the glass that Ray had been drinking from,"An Ent, huh? Fuckin' liar."

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 22 queries.