System > Bugreports

Flying Ninja Healer Bug

(1/2) > >>

Nathan:
So, I was leveling in the forest and, normally, I used to get the picture of one of the healer guys followed some 'you've been healed' type of text. Now, however, I get no picture and I receive this when I heal: "Sorry, you are already healed... my services are not needed."

I took a screenshot as well, but the file was too large so I cropped some of the image:

Becquerel:
I know I can't potentially fix this if it's technical, but double-check you're not accidentally double-clicking/keying. The same thing happened to me before.

Ѕhadow:
There's nothing wrong on the player's end. EVERYONE will encounter that no matter what you do.

I've already talked to Neji about it and he doesn't need/want to fix it. :P The function it does still works. Just without the proper text and pic.

Nathan:

--- Quote from: Madara (Shadow) on April 05, 2016, 08:33:37 AM ---There's nothing wrong on the player's end. EVERYONE will encounter that no matter what you do.

I've already talked to Neji about it and he doesn't need/want to fix it. :P The function it does still works. Just without the proper text and pic.

--- End quote ---

Ah, is that so? It's also been a few days and no word from Neji, so if that's the case I suppose I'll go ahead and close/lock this thread.

Neji:
Hi,

you are atm full hp, so I can't see where you came from.

In some cases, the navigation bar does not get an update when you heal up to full hp, so you can still ask for a healer. Which leads to the message you got.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version