Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Madara's Storm Release  (Read 4202 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Madara's Storm Release
« on: June 09, 2016, 08:36:37 PM »

Is this ever explained? I assumed that you just gained all KG when you became the 10 Tails Jinchuriki, but that isn't ever said anywhere. Are we really expected to believe that Madara just had Storm Release all along and it was just never used or mentioned till then?

"After becoming the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki, he was shown using Yin Release to create lightning bolts, and Storm Release – a mixture of water and lightning-natured chakra – to create energy beams that could cut through the Six Paths Rods."

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Madara's Storm Release
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 09:15:40 PM »

It may be due to Rinnegan.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 09:30:17 PM »

If it were due to the Rinnegan, then every Rinnegan-user would have access to every Elemental KG out there. It's really more about him being the Ten Tails' Jinchuriki at the time. Otherwise he would have exhibited this before that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 10:19:05 PM »

If it were due to the Rinnegan, then every Rinnegan-user would have access to every Elemental KG out there. It's really more about him being the Ten Tails' Jinchuriki at the time. Otherwise he would have exhibited this before that.

That's what I was assuming yeah it has to be at least some what related to that.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 01:10:20 PM »

But, every Rinnegan user DOES have the ability to master all of the 5 basic elements, meaning that they likely have the ability to perform all of the combinations between the elements as well. Combine that with Madara's sharingan likely having seen a storm release jutsu done before, and I think it is entirely a Rinnegan deal that gave him usage of storm release.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 08:06:18 PM »

But, every Rinnegan user DOES have the ability to master all of the 5 basic elements, meaning that they likely have the ability to perform all of the combinations between the elements as well. Combine that with Madara's sharingan likely having seen a storm release jutsu done before, and I think it is entirely a Rinnegan deal that gave him usage of storm release.

Honestly it's more of a perk that is gained by becoming the Ten Tails' Jinchuriki. Think about it, those with Rinnegan can master all of the five basic elements and perform others techniques that are Rinnegan-related; such as Tengai Shinsei.  It's highly illogical for a Rinnegan-user to *magically* combined an element with another to create a Blood Line Limit aka Kekkei Genkai.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 04:44:54 AM »

Honestly it's more of a perk that is gained by becoming the Ten Tails' Jinchuriki. Think about it, those with Rinnegan can master all of the five basic elements and perform others techniques that are Rinnegan-related; such as Tengai Shinsei.  It's highly illogical for a Rinnegan-user to *magically* combined an element with another to create a Blood Line Limit aka Kekkei Genkai.

The M word has seriously been used here? Magic combinations are very much a staple for rinnegan users from what I've noticed. >_>
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 04:48:11 AM »

I mean decide what you'd rather want people to rp Eric. The 10 Tails Jinchuriki having every KG or every Rinnegan user having every KG.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 04:50:48 AM »

I mean decide what you'd rather want people to rp Eric. The 10 Tails Jinchuriki having every KG or every Rinnegan user having every KG.

I'd rather the Rinnegan and the tailed beasts not exist at all but ya know how both of those turned out.  :-?

Of course, as far as RP goes, I would rather Rinnegan users not abuse it, but ass far as an explanation for Madara being able to use storm release, it makes more sense to me than the 10-tails granting it.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 06:07:03 AM »

I'm with Eric on this one.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 06:44:09 AM »

"One who possesses the Rinnegan can easily master any jutsu as well as all five nature transformations," Is the exact wording of the wiki. I just can't agree it's a Rinnegan thing. These are the canon Rinnegan users.

Nagato
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki
Madara Uchiha
Obito Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Black Zetsu (By possessing Obito I think)

To my knowledge none of them spontaneously developed new KG besides Madara. I think it makes more sense to be related to the Juubi because being the Juubi host gives you Truth Seeking Balls which are all 5 basic natures combined into one to make a super nature. I think gaining that ability through either being the 10 tails host or gaining Six Paths Sage Mode is what gives you the ability to use Kekkei Genkai. Because if you can combine all 5 elements together than combining 2 or 3 should be child's play.

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 16 queries.