Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Amend the Bijuu Rules to include "Only the owner of the Gedo Mazo can perform the Kuchiyose: Gedo Mazo."

Yes
No

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ammendment Discussion: Kuchiyose: Gedo Mazo  (Read 4156 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Ammendment Discussion: Kuchiyose: Gedo Mazo
« on: June 27, 2016, 02:44:06 PM »

Kage brought up in the discussion about the Mazo that, even though it is already done through IC means, we should make it a rule that only the owner of the Gedo Mazo can summon it. I agree with that. Is anyone against amending the bijuu rules to reflect this?

Vail

• View Profile
Re: Ammendment Discussion: Kuchiyose: Gedo Mazo
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:40:04 PM »

It seems reasonable to me.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 01:27:39 AM »

Reasonable?

You mean like the part where we just ignore the RP history where I sealed the thing so that only the owner would be able to use it? That it is specifically keyed to that one person's chakra siggy through a custom fuuinjutsu?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:37:08 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 02:52:10 AM »

Kayenta just join Warren at this point. It's not his anymore no matter what. You can void it too if you want instead of fighting something you can't win against.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 03:22:26 AM »

It wasn't reasonable to void a literal years worth of my rp and obliterate all my Edo Tensei zombies when Pete came back and decided he was the only one with Edo Tensei. Didn't bat an eye at that.

Did you also forget that the only reason the Mazo ever came into possession of Kyu and Warren and you all is that Yumei's possession of it was voided when we found out you need Uchiha and Senju genes to awaken the Rinnegan? The entire reason you even get to argue about this was not rp of any kind, Kyu just leveled an account faster than Yumei and claimed the Mazo out from under him. Not a lick of rp was done to take it from him. Him ever having it was just voided and Kyu took advantage. That's the only reason you got to do the rp's you're complaining about us voiding. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 03:23:49 AM by Bocchiere »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 03:32:19 AM »

Had I known about Yumei I wouldn't have done the rp to begin with. Who could keep track of all the stuff he claimed?

And Shadow?
Don't be telling me to crawl off into a hole someplace. That seriously is offensive on so many levels that you simply are unable to conceive. I asked a question. If you are unable to give a civil answer, then let someone else do it. I have as much right to participate in a public discussion as you or anyone else. And I will. I am not going anywhere, so moderate your words and get used to it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:00:30 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 04:05:24 AM »

Shall we delve into technicalities?

Resets mean nothing. So Yumei shouldn't have had it taken away.

Kyu should not have been able to give it to anyone. my seal was tight!

anything else? There is no one on SL you can't pick apart.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 04:51:17 AM »

Once again letting your emotions run you. My statement was nothing to get defensive over. Stating a fact. Never said you couldn't post. Please keep doing so. I said it'd save you the trouble of getting your emotions tied up if you just voided it an moved on. Never told you to go crawl in a hole. Those are your words, not mine.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 05:18:19 AM »

Did Kay already make this so? According to what I'm reading above.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 07:39:31 AM »

What is the point of this amendment if the Mazo is treated as a biju? It already can only be rang by its master and/or host.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 02:16:02 PM »

What is the point of this amendment if the Mazo is treated as a biju? It already can only be rang by its master and/or host.

Because you don't seal the mazo inside yourself and apparently just having the rinnegan gives you the ability to summon it. It's just a loop hole closing kind of thing

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 06:05:19 AM »

Because you don't seal the mazo inside yourself and apparently just having the rinnegan gives you the ability to summon it. It's just a loop hole closing kind of thing

You can seal it inside yourself though, since it's being counted as a biju now. It follows all the same rules as the biju; there is no loophole to be exploited as a direct result as far as I am aware.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 06:19:36 AM »

Wasn't you one of those who wanted it to be treated as a Bijuu?

If you didn't think ahead before having it vote, isen't it your fault?

I still find it weird that we can just vote on stuff to be treated like a Bijuu, just so we can 'force' people to  get challenged.

Does this mean i could get people vote on, let's say...Sharingan and claim those to be bijuu related? Then i just seal them on my body and become an eye monster?

"But i claimed those!"

how?

"By doing lots of clicking and buying and reseting!"

but the vote says so, now fight me, lose and gimme your eyes!

This is, just a silly silly sillllllly example, but if we start with something like the MAzo, then this is not far off the possible truth?

I also say that if it does fall in your hands by chance, it won't have this special fuin jutsu anymore, why? So it has a weakness? Why? Weaknesses are bad? Weaknesses give character a flair. Weaknesses are cool and give everyone else a chance.

Oh you don't like that cause it gives your possible opponents a chance? Suck it up, be CREATIVE and simply find a way around this in the battle. Do it the fun way!

Or you can do it like always, you open some thread and discuss it to death and have votes and wait it out. Bidding your time i would say?

Toooootally works too, but jeeez that's rather boring.

I wish we had a point system implented in Sl, not tied to resets but by posting a certain amount of posts. Or partaking in events. Where as the second idea owuld require gms...
Then said points could be implented in RP stats....aaaaaah wellll

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 08:41:27 AM »

I wish we had a point system implented in Sl, not tied to resets but by posting a certain amount of posts. Or partaking in events. Where as the second idea owuld require gms...

Many people would probably not like that. It's part of the reason why I created the topic about a function that could pull all of your posts. Another reason is because sometimes I forget where I post lol Basically, it sets it up so that people who have been around the longest are the strongest (which is understandable) while newer people basically get put on the sidelines. But, I do agree with your post on weaknesses. I think it's fun to design a character a certain way and try to find a way to use them. For example, I'd love to see someone do an Inuzuka character well, or a puppet-master (I've thought of making one for the Oto Police Force so I could at least do one), or maybe a weapon's expert.
That's why Yua and Ray are probably two of my most favorite players (there's plenty more that I like, those are the only two at the top of my mind at this hour). They're playing an Aburame and a Iburi and kicking butt at it. I know for myself, I make a lot of the Oto NPCs that all fill different niches that are fun for me to play. But, it's just very attractive to play as a character that's pretty much in the lead right out of the gate which is why many people do a Madara-clone-like character. Or, they just keep adding and adding on everything instead of focusing on improving their niches.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »

I've got a pretty confusing character build. A Sharingan hating character with natural sharingan...who knows when he loses this eye as well. He mainly uses chakra strings and medical jutsu so all he actually can do well is...chakra control.

Anyway i move away form the topic....

I think it should simply be handled like a Bijuu now, with all up and downsides? Perhaps it should have been further discussed before voting on it being handled like a bijuu...?

So please peeps, don't vote other stuff to be handled as weapons. I already see people seal swords into their bellies! AAAH
Many people would probably not like that. It's part of the reason why I created the topic about a function that could pull all of your posts. Another reason is because sometimes I forget where I post lol Basically, it sets it up so that people who have been around the longest are the strongest (which is understandable) while newer people basically get put on the sidelines. But, I do agree with your post on weaknesses. I think it's fun to design a character a certain way and try to find a way to use them. For example, I'd love to see someone do an Inuzuka character well, or a puppet-master (I've thought of making one for the Oto Police Force so I could at least do one), or maybe a weapon's expert.
That's why Yua and Ray are probably two of my most favorite players (there's plenty more that I like, those are the only two at the top of my mind at this hour). They're playing an Aburame and a Iburi and kicking butt at it. I know for myself, I make a lot of the Oto NPCs that all fill different niches that are fun for me to play. But, it's just very attractive to play as a character that's pretty much in the lead right out of the gate which is why many people do a Madara-clone-like character. Or, they just keep adding and adding on everything instead of focusing on improving their niches.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.