Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: SL Official Map (Talk)  (Read 1570 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
SL Official Map (Talk)
« on: July 08, 2016, 08:27:44 PM »

So this is the official map of SL: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/File:SL_World_Map_Test.svg

It's been implemented on SL and NP and we all accept it as such.

However....it lacks all the other parts outside of the main SL in-game villages. It is derived from this map:
http://img10.deviantart.net/0f0c/i/2010/326/6/b/focomarus_naruto_rol_world_map_by_focomaru-d33d81p.jpg

Since it's taken from that map I've been using it as the 'world' map for SL. I guess just want to make it the official world map if it isn't already. Also would someone please contact Neji and ask him to update the in-game map to include Uzushio. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
Re: SL Official Map (Talk)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 05:28:26 AM »

The fact that the bottom one is a fan-made map means that we'll have to ask the owner for permission to use it. There's also the hell that would follow of having to include every other land on the world map SVG file.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: SL Official Map (Talk)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 09:31:17 AM »

The top one is fan made also, minus the color. It's taken directly from the Naruto wikia where the creator said it's free to use and modify as you please. So there's that.

The top one I visited the guy's dA and all that've asked he's said yes to and has added a free download link with links to the picture itself with no watermarks. I'd say we're in the clear here. Just to be safe I asked anyway. ~

And it doesn't have to be added to the SVG file.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.