Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: So is everyone ok with never resolving the Kiri Sword Situation?  (Read 11181 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile

I'm legitimately asking that question since if I am the only one who actually wanted to see that situation reach a resolution, rather than a cursory effort at pacification, than I'm not going to get this to go any where.

Yomi said that the wiki staff would discuss a solution and try to "make it work out for everyone." I told her that was impossible if she planned on actually solving this problem but waited to see what she would do. As I suspected all she did was sweep it under the rug.

In fact I would argue it was biased toward Kiri because at first all she did was lock the claims list and switch ownership of the swords back to Kiri. Only after I asked, "Hey how does it make sense to switch ownership back to Kiri when the claim is disputed?" Did she make it a dual claim as it remains to this day.

I want this matter actually resolved, not just brushed aside. Kiri lost those 2 swords, they did not post having them at all in the 90 day period, they were sealed away, and at no point through the entire affair did they provide even one piece of evidence to the contrary.

So can we actually settle this or not?

Eric

• View Profile
Re: So is everyone ok with never resolving the Kiri Sword Situation?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 06:35:25 PM »

What kind of action are you looking to be taken? Folks can say that they agree or disagree with you all day on the issue itself, but other than ignoring one claim/story or continue ignoring this matter, I'm not sure what can really be done that has not already been attempted.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 06:56:45 PM »

Kiri broke the canon item activity rule and has no evidence to support their claim they did not. I want the wiki changed to reflect this, that Kiba and Hiramekarie no longer belong to them. Obviously Kiri will still claim whatever they want but i want an actual decision made on the issue. I told Yomi if she wouldn't do it then I would so here I am.

We all saw the swords remain sealed away for over a year so unless a Kiri can provide evidence that it isn't true they lose those two swords as they should have from the get go.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 10:31:22 PM »

First issue was them not changing the scroll and then the second issue was them completely ignoring giving the swords to anyone.

If the swords were in circulation and were held by active players I wouldn't care as much.

So here's a time thingy.

Kiba and Hiramekarie were then claimed by myself and Rusaku respectively. Now I don't want to claim any kind of devious action is happening, but look:

Before I and Rusaku claimed the swords:

Sword of Totsuka - Mioku
Hiramekarei - Gitsune
Kabutowari - Gitsune
Kiba - Gitsune
Kubikiribōchō - eiko
Samehada - Gitsune
Nuibari - Gitsune

During when I and Rusaku claimed the swords:

Sword of Totsuka - Mioku
Hiramekarei - Rusaku
Kabutowari - Gitsune
Kiba - Shadow
Kubikiribōchō - eiko
Samehada - Gitsune
Nuibari - Gitsune

Initially we were the only ones who claimed the swords, but then Gitsune went and re-added herself.
Now this is where I say devious action.

Out of all the swords guess which two since then have new owners? The ones claimed by me and Rusaku.

Hachimon and Taishō Hōzuki have both been added. Not the ones like Kabutowari or Nuibari that are just laying around. Nope.

Sword of Totsuka - Mioku
Hiramekarei - Rusaku, Taishō
Kabutowari - Gitsune
Kiba - Shadow, Hachimon
Kubikiribōchō - eiko
Samehada - Gitsune
Nuibari - Gitsune

That's how it looks now. ^

They are still fighting us on this issue obviously. Could have given Hachimon and Taisho the two other swords like I said, but didn't cause they aren't claimed by people outside of Kiri.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 03:31:08 AM »

Honestly it doesn't matter what anyone thinks anyone is doing at this point. We know that we could not see the swords in anyone's possession for over 90 days, Kiri claims otherwise, but we also know they lie constantly. If they don't have evidence proving the swords were in someone's possession, actually in someones possession, and not sealed away in a vault for over a year, than they lose those two swords, period. It is that simple.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 04:11:40 AM »

The only thing you need to know right now is that the issues is addressed and they are working it. I am not the point of contact for this issue, but all I know is that there should be talk going on about the activity of the SSM and the swords. Please lock before this could get out of hand in the meantime.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 04:59:06 AM »

Alright I still have Xia on ignore since the last time but lets see if I can guess what Xia said from how many times I've done this song and dance.

Something about him not knowing personally whats happening, he's not the one in charge so he doesn't know.

Something about the problem being dealt with and we don't need to know more than that about it.

Something insisting the topic be locked.

Was I in the ballpark?

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 05:03:32 AM »

To my knowledge the canon activity rule was ignored because the swords were in use by gitsune but yall just said...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

and went back to stealing them cause they were not being used...in a good enough way to suit yourselves.

Please go out and make RP instead of obsessing about trying to collect as many claims as possible. the fighting every other week is beyond old.

Why not make an RP about creating a weapon that is greater than an SSM sword?

Or how about going out on a quest RP to find some super buff item?

Or how about 600 other RP things?

How about something that sparks activity instead of word battles and bad feelings?

Do we really have to have to have to go here again?

Why do you need something some one else has? At this point in your character builds its just one more sequin upon a sea of sparklies that no one will even be able to tell is there.

Do you even use weapons anymore? Or are your jutsu so powerful that they have now become obsolete trinkets?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 05:30:28 AM »

How about you not try to derail the topic.

I am not arguing anything here I am asking for a simple resolution.

Two swords, I simply want evidence that they were being used as Kiri claims they were. For some reason I don't take them at their word.

I have given Yomi and the wiki staff months to resolve this "to the benefit of everyone" and that has not happened.

So I don't need to argue anything. Just show me the rp's. I'll go to the wiki and check tomorrow exactly when we started this last time so we know what the 90 day period we are looking for is. I don't think any such evidence exists because if it did it would have been paraded all over my face last time. But there was no evidence. None. Zero. Only insistence Kiri was right, and we can all insist we're right all day and not get anywhere.

Edit: March 6th was when Xia posted his topic on the wiki forum. So we're looking for some kind of evidence that Kiba and Hiramekarie were not just sealed away during the 90 day period of December 7th 2015 to March 6th 2016. All that Kiri needs to do to end this is present that evidence.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 05:34:36 AM by Bocchiere »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 05:33:49 AM »

To my knowledge the canon activity rule was ignored because the swords were in use by gitsune but yall just said...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

and went back to stealing them cause they were not being used...in a good enough way to suit yourselves.

Please go out and make RP instead of obsessing about trying to collect as many claims as possible. the fighting every other week is beyond old.

An RP of said event would put a lot of pointless talk and debate to rest. They can't truly argue with canonic roleplay. Like, "I know who has the swords, I went and took the swords. Bing, bam, done." Change wiki. Drop mike. Walk away.

Quote from: KayentaMoenkopi
Why not make an RP about creating a weapon that is greater than an SSM sword?
That's exactly what nearly everybody needs to do. The canon items have been claimed, the owners do what they wish with them. Custom items of creative and innovated designs are next in line that we, as fans, must follow through with.
Or how about going out on a quest RP to find some super buff item?

Or how about 600 other RP things?

How about something that sparks activity instead of word battles and bad feelings?

Roleplaying is fundamental. It's the backbone of society. Everything should be acquired through RP, in some way, shape or form.
Why do you need something some one else has? At this point in your character builds its just one more sequin upon a sea of sparklies that no one will even be able to tell is there.

Do you even use weapons anymore? Or are your jutsu so powerful that they have now become obsolete trinkets?

We all want that sparkly sea of sequins :D

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 05:39:43 AM »

Two swords, I simply want evidence that they were being used as Kiri claims they were. For some reason I don't take them at their word.

I have given Yomi and the wiki staff months to resolve this "to the benefit of everyone" and that has not happened.

So I don't need to argue anything. Just show me the rp's. I'll go to the wiki and check tomorrow exactly when we started this last time so we know what the 90 day period we are looking for is. I don't think any such evidence exists because if it did it would have been paraded all over my face last time. But there was no evidence. None. Zero. Only insistence Kiri was right, and we can all insist we're right all day and not get anywhere.

Edit: March 6th was when Xia posted his topic on the wiki forum. So we're looking for some kind of evidence that Kiba and Hiramekarie were not just sealed away during the 90 day period of December 7th 2015 to March 6th 2016. All that Kiri needs to do to end this is present that evidence.

Makes sense as well. Evidence to support the claim? If yes, cool, the topic could then be locked. If not, give up the loot. Ahh, the joys of having a canon item.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 05:44:02 AM »

Makes sense as well. Evidence to support the claim? If yes, cool, the topic could then be locked. If not, give up the loot. Ahh, the joys of having a canon item.

It is literally that simple, yes.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 07:14:07 AM »

So I've met with a Kiri representative and we've agreed that starting now Kiri has 14 days to provide evidence supporting their claims regarding the swords. If they cannot do that then they will be officially stripped of Kiba and Hiramekarei.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2016, 07:18:28 AM »

No it isn't literally that simple.

And I would be insulted to have to prove to you or anyone that I wasn't being a big fat liar with you. This isn't Isaribi we are talking about but Gitsune.
If she tells me she was suing the stupid swords then I know it is fact and I don't have to see the rps.

And your insistence to treat her like a criminal is what gets me on my ear.

In a topic called, "Is everyone ok with " blah blah blah...and I say I am not ok with it and let you know What I think you ought to occupy yourself with instead, I don't see how I am derailing shit here man.

SSM words are SSM property, Gitsune #2 slot used them. There is presidence int he past when Mioku, Enishi, and Cmage owned more than one blade...

And...

to derail the topic now...

The reassignment of claimed items needs to be handled differently. I RP'd with Evoth him getting a scroll and yes...he is inactive now...but Shadow just claimed it so no one else would...and had i not happen to go looking at the list, I would still think that it was with Evoth and that messes up my RP.

Who can keep up with the OOC knowledge on these items if they are just being scooped up by folks watching a clock to see when its available by canon law?

Its not a good system and should be adjusted to work better cause NO. we can't have things just lying around in the clutches of inactive people who can't bother to be here and play.

Back on topic

But Gitsune was not being inactive, was playing, and was following this flawed canon item law.

And should not be treated by a criminal Bocchiere just because you and me and half the site was treated like crap by Kiri.

Gitsune is trustworthy and if she says they were being used that it is fact.

So here is a thought. IF Gitsune is the only one who can give you the proof you want, then why does What Xia says he knows and doesn't know or this community's opinions matter? Ask her to show you and stop upsetting me with this issue publicly.

Might actually produce some results instead of argument and threads full of slanderous content.

Can't imagine why she doesn't come here to see what is going on though.

so you double post faster than i can make my edits for publication...good. should have done that to begin with.
:P
who is that rep anyway?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:19:15 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 07:24:26 AM »

who is that rep anyway?

That would be this guy. Since I am no longer on deployment I decided to start the clean up of this mess. I usually am not around the forums too much and maybe I should be since a lot of these issues are caused by miscommunications or the lack of.. And getting a hold of me is not always the easiest thing to do. I aim to change that. Gitsune doesn't want to get on the forums.. That's fine. I'll talk to her and be her voice as well as the voice of the others who don't wish to talk or can't talk in a polite matter.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:28:14 AM by Mioku »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.