Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Bleach 686  (Read 3061 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Bleach 686
« on: August 18, 2016, 01:59:33 PM »

http://mangastream.com/r/bleach/686/3613/1

I know this is supposed to be the Naruto board, but, since this place was mostly full of manga chapters I figured this would be good to post here. If it needs to be moved, please do so. :)

So, now that Bleach has ended, what do you think of it? Good? Bad? Personally, I think it was abrupt.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Warren

• View Profile
Re: Bleach 686
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 02:15:50 PM »

Garbage.

Unless that's a beyond blatant attempt at a spin-off series, it leaves so many ends open and completely unanswered that it rouses the question was Bleach either axed/given ultimatum, or Kubo just lost interest.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 03:44:18 PM »

I'm glad it's over. You can only truly hate something you used to love and I used to love Bleach but there was no reason to continue it after Aizen and it went way down hill from there. This was a mercy killing.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:21:10 PM »

Garbage.

Unless that's a beyond blatant attempt at a spin-off series, it leaves so many ends open and completely unanswered that it rouses the question was Bleach either axed/given ultimatum, or Kubo just lost interest.

Right? I am still confused on what the hell happened to Yachiru. What is Aizen's bankai? Why was it so hard to take down Ywacth, that it took a whole arc; only for the final battle to be resolved in flashback.

Honestly I like the epilogue, but I am disappointed that the series was rushed this soon. Hopefully they will adapt the last arc into animation, that way the creator can clear up some of the plot holes that are lingering. (Considering we got this from Naruto. Actually good fillers that are relevant to the actual story line itself.)   

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 12:34:14 AM »

I'm satisfied. True it didn't have the best ending like Soul Eater or even Deathnote, but it wasn't terrible. The main character had a kid and his friend had a kid, thus continuing the cycle.

Let's face it, Aizen did not need a Bankai to be shown. The final stage of that item planted in his chest was powerful enough. Plus the fact that he can't die is also good enough.

As for filling in some of the plot holes, yes I hope (once the anime continues) that the fillers describe why Yhwach was as powerful as he was and why only Ichigo could take him down.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 01:01:58 AM »

There's got to be a movie or something coming. Naruto has shown me these series will never really end. Yachiru is bugging me too though. Just having a character vanish for no discernable reason is incredibly shitty writing. It's not like she was important or anything either but it would be like if Kishi just said in the epilogue chapter, "Oh and Shino vanished and was never seen again." Just why.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 01:24:25 AM »

It looks like it might follow the whole Boruto route (making a new manga based off the kids, speaking of which I never made a topic about the last Boruto chapter. No one seemed to care lol) in order to make more money. But I feel like either Kubo wanted it to end or that Jump told him to wrap it up. I would have liked if there was a lot more explained and a lot more expanded upon, but I feel like there was a lot of loose ends that could have been tied up...But at the same time, I feel like the powers were getting so insane that they were rapidly approaching SL levels of stupid :P
Like Ywach's being able to see every future and change every future or that giant guy who literally couldn't die and just got stronger every time he got hit. Kubo might have just written himself into a hole at that point so that's why he deus ex machina'd the series with that magic arrow lol
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 02:18:58 AM »

Things like Yachiru one can still kind of explain away as having just been Kenpachis zanpaku-to spirit all along, even if it'd be still BS and go against all known logic so far. Stuff like how apocalypse didn't happen with killing of Ywach due to no soul king however, what happened to now-fully-dog-komamura, et cetera? Hell if I know.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.