Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Council Member Agenda: Example Template  (Read 1262 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Council Member Agenda: Example Template
« on: September 20, 2016, 06:12:53 PM »

I feel like there is little structure when it comes to council member topics. This is just an example when everything is sorted out. Which in my opinion is more streamlined and thus easier on the eyes. Instead of it being look and search for yourselves everything relevant (plan, member vote, and topic) will all be at the top. So for someone who hasn't been on in a couple days can get an overview.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic Name: Council Member Agenda: [Insert stuff here]

Member List:

Topic of discussion:

Proposed Plan on how to deal with topic:

Member List Votes:

Community insight:

-----------------------------------------Below is an example-----------------------------------------

Council Member Official Agenda: All Tailed Beasts

Members:
Genesis
Chinote
Eric
Moonfire
Hades

Topic of discussion:
Bocc quit and gave his bijuu to the council to decide what to do with them.

Proposed plan:
We open the list to challengers for one week and allow them 1 (ONE) challenge of their choice for the initial period. We, the council, or other established GMs would then GM the tailed beast in question and award/deny. [There's also the issue of should we acknowledge the challenges made between Bocc leaving and now, putting Athos at the front of the line (with Madara next).]
Once all the fights from the one-week open challenge, any remaining Bijuu would be put at large in-game. Individuals, groups, whole villages, whatever/whoever can hunt them down and do what they want with them, assuming they don't get themselves killed.

Current votes on the proposed plan:
Genesis - Undecided
Chinote - Yes
Eric - Unstated/ not present
Moonfire - Unstated / not present
Hades - Yes

Comments of community members:
A high number of them want the proposed plan to happen.
Some of them want the same bijuu. Will have to work that out.
Goosh (T'Challa) and Madara feel they should get Kurama from their battle with Bocc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No this isn't offical. No I'm not trying to take the council's job. I just like making templates and feel some sort of organization is needed when you guys post stuff. You can move this if it's in the wrong section.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 16 queries.