Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Are all Kamui Dimensions connected?  (Read 4496 times)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Re: Are all Kamui Dimensions connected?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 10:34:49 PM »

However Madara, due to Obito being only kamui person in canon at least so far we don't know if it'd repeat with others, or go otherwise. Plus well, we already don't follow canon to 100% anyway.

Indra and Ashura either didn't exist or didn't reincarnate on SL, thus rinnegan'd be impossible to get, yet they're plentiful since we changed that to just needing uchiha and senju material instead. Just the same sages are rampant despite how high lethality rate attempting even an incomplete version of mode is, and a rinnegan holder can't be a sage despite that being shown to be possible too. Just to name a few of the more major differing points.

With that said, considering there's logic behind the possibility it could work (arguably better at that) otherwise than just Obito's way too, there's no reason to prevent people from doing so if they so desire.

And since I know 'but competitive stuff' is gonna come up, simple really. If either or both parties have kamui, just have them agree beforehand if they want their own unique pockets or a shared dimension before the fight. If they can't agree on one or the other, have an impartial third party/judge flip a coin to see which they'll go with.

True, there are many things we wouldn't have if we followed the manga 100%, but mostly its just to keep things fair and less insane. Which is mostly why I like the separate dimensions aspects, it avoids many problems. So for example, say we all agreed it was a shared dimension, whats to stop say a Kamui Assassin from ejecting everyone inside to their doom?

In terms of Naruto logic, its completely possible (as Obito has shown to eject specific items of his choosing from where ever the item/person is at the time) Or finding them inside Kamui and sneak attacking? We'd have to come up with a plethora of rules and regulations in regards to that, while the idea of multiple dimensions doesn't even put the options on the table while still being plausible within the Naruto-verse.  I do also see though a judge being a viable option for a case by case basis, I just think it avoids the hassle altogether.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2016, 10:49:44 PM »

It only turns into a hassle when you start thinking of how to make it one though. Lets say its its own full shared dimension, possibly the size of a whole universe or something? Unless it overlaps exactly with the 'main' dimension (meaning you always show up at a location correlating to where you were on the other side), then good luck ever finding somebody in the vast near total nothingness on that side >>; in short, unless for whatever reason they want to be found, you pretty much won't track em down, ever. Only way would be to follow them in, be it through grabbing on as they port out, or the synchro thing. Well unless you resort to BS like telescope jutsu, but I'm pretty sure that's largely voided by people.

Setting up your own hidey hole there wouldn't be hard either. Just find some remote area, decorate with Ikea-jutsu of your choice, and "mark" it like Obito did Kaguya's place so you can go there basically from anywhere.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:51:10 PM by Warren »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 05:30:05 PM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8268.0.html

Talks on Kamui

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8486.15.html

Talks on multidimensional hopping and such.

Anyone still curious have fun going down memory lane (or new territory if you haven't read those before).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 15 queries.