Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: up to date info  (Read 2126 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
up to date info
« on: November 02, 2016, 06:22:34 AM »

Is it possible for the forum here to be kept up to date on who are the current hosts? Like in that thread that says...SL Official Bijū Guidelines/Rules and Current In-game Jinchūrikihttp://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8016.0.html

while keeping the wikia up to date as well? People still think I am handling the Gedo Mazo...and referencing the wikia as their go to place.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts

I decided not to run the rp cause of the disbelief i couldn't possibly manage to handle more than one rp partner at a time and keep it from being a huge cluster...and said that the council was responsible, that maybe Eric could do it.

I will go ahead and add the Gedo Mazo to the bijuu list...here on the forum...and list it as council owned. but do not forget as these things get taken up the edits need to be up to date. I am not bijuu council nor am I forum staff. so others need to pick up this slack or put me back on the payroll.
 just let me know and i will act accordingly.

Yomi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile
Re: up to date info
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:17:05 PM »

I believe this can be done easily. For now, I depend on the forum and the players themselves when it comes to updating stuff on the wikia. With the help of the other wikia admins, we manage to keep it up to date (I think). However, we still need the help of the community to make sure it is indeed updated.

So far, I think the tailed beast list on the wiki is up to date, however, I may try to fix the table due to the fact that some of the people listed there are holding multiple bijuu so I'm guessing they can only host one beast while the rest is/are their summon/partner. Do tell me if I'm wrong to assume this and I'll leave the table as is. Also, is there a list of updated rules for the bijuu? A link to that would be nice as well.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

I'm a straight up villain.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:14 PM »

... I am not bijuu council nor am I forum staff. so others need to pick up this slack or put me back on the payroll.
 just let me know and i will act accordingly.

Well,  your initial post does house the information (updated or not), so you are free to edit it at anytime. ;)

Updating it wasn't very high on my personal to-do list as the list of host preferences serves a similar purpose, albeit, that's for beasts that are hosted. In any case, if you don't want to do it I'll get around to doing it eventually. Might even make a new thread so that updates can be logged or something like that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 02:40:25 AM »

Yomi- As far as I remember, the last time it was discussed, the consensus was that multiple hosting is allowed.

Kayenta- I have updated the wiki to reflect that the Nibi and the Gedo Mazo are currently in council possession, this should hopefully alleviate some of these inquiries.

Though in terms of duration I am often not in for very long, I believe out of the wikia staff, I log in the most frequently, and thus often arrive to find requests for updating things like the bijū list, and I do as quickly as I am able.

Yomi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 02:51:39 AM »

Yomi- As far as I remember, the last time it was discussed, the consensus was that multiple hosting is allowed.

Thanks for that Hades. No need to change the table titles then.

I edit the wikia as soon as I can when I get requests from players, given that they give me the needed information and such. If I'm not around, there's always Hades and Koji. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:53:48 AM by Yomi »

I'm a straight up villain.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 02:27:37 AM »

glad you all took care of that, everyone.

As a moderator, eric, you can edit anyone's posts for the boards you are assigned to. So much easier than creating a whole new listing. I believe Kamui was actually the one to make the edit there before me so...there we go.

And this thread served to bring it to the wikia staff attention, so that worked out well too.

as for the rules...they are listed in the all thing bijuu section. let me link you...they are still listed as a rough draft because they are not done.

And the Edo tensei Rules need to be added eventually as well. I think those do exist on the wikia? and a separate thread here.

anyway...

rought draft bijuu rules

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.