Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)  (Read 22482 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2016, 11:26:24 PM »

Quote from: Camel
*A bunch of words*

While I know I do need to go through my profile and edit what needs to be edited, since I know that they indeed need to be edited, I'm just so mentally tired and could care less about it at the moment. And I'm telling you now, with a calm set of fingers, that you did not... (what was the word you used) pester.. me into making a single page. If anything, you just caused a number to get jumped to the front.

But I'm done. Just tell me, what you want to be voided and I'll make sure that I know what I'm going to do to basically continue to compete in this. If you want me to use one thing of Sage Mode. Say so. If you don't want the regen/soul thing. Say so. If you don't want the custom Tele. Say so. If you don't want Senninka. Say so. They're just options in an arsenal that's always going to continue growing, even if I was to start all over. In all honesty, it wont even matter. Unlike others, I don't rely on one or two or even three things. But if I have to, I'll do what needs to be done. That's all I'm saying on the matter, I'll await your void list on my abilities. I have my fists and I have my speed and while Athos (My sensei, who can teach me whatever it is that he wants, from all the knowledge he accumulated) is still the better fighter between us, I know that it's all I need. I understand why he doesn't use ninjutsu as much now.

(Excuse my late replay. Been very busy over the holidays and will be even more busy until after the New Years.)

I'll let everything slide, the soul eating ability is what bugged me the most, but I am over that already. It's not like this free-for-all is going to be IC.

However, since I am letting you off the hook by overlooking the list of techniques that I am not comfortable with and decided to close these negotiations on a good note. I hope that you can abide to the void list and don't do something to conflict with it, that and we will be on good terms for the time being until someone throws salt in our face.

I am just ready to get this fight underway. Don't know if anyone wants to start before or after New Years, really up to everyone else. I figured that it could wait until afterwards, but I don't know if anyone agrees to that.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2016, 02:59:19 AM »

Quote from: Camel
*A bunch of words*

While I know I do need to go through my profile and edit what needs to be edited, since I know that they indeed need to be edited, I'm just so mentally tired and could care less about it at the moment. And I'm telling you now, with a calm set of fingers, that you did not... (what was the word you used) pester.. me into making a single page. If anything, you just caused a number to get jumped to the front.

But I'm done. Just tell me, what you want to be voided and I'll make sure that I know what I'm going to do to basically continue to compete in this. If you want me to use one thing of Sage Mode. Say so. If you don't want the regen/soul thing. Say so. If you don't want the custom Tele. Say so. If you don't want Senninka. Say so. They're just options in an arsenal that's always going to continue growing, even if I was to start all over. In all honesty, it wont even matter. Unlike others, I don't rely on one or two or even three things. But if I have to, I'll do what needs to be done. That's all I'm saying on the matter, I'll await your void list on my abilities. I have my fists and I have my speed and while Athos (My sensei, who can teach me whatever it is that he wants, from all the knowledge he accumulated) is still the better fighter between us, I know that it's all I need. I understand why he doesn't use ninjutsu as much now.

(Excuse my late replay. Been very busy over the holidays and will be even more busy until after the New Years.)

I'll let everything slide, the soul eating ability is what bugged me the most, but I am over that already. It's not like this free-for-all is going to be IC.

However, since I am letting you off the hook by overlooking the list of techniques that I am not comfortable with and decided to close these negotiations on a good note. I hope that you can abide to the void list and don't do something to conflict with it, that and we will be on good terms for the time being until someone throws salt in our face.

I am just ready to get this fight underway. Don't know if anyone wants to start before or after New Years, really up to everyone else. I figured that it could wait until afterwards, but I don't know if anyone agrees to that.

No, really, I'm ready to fight whenever at this point.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2016, 03:51:09 AM »

It's whenever. My attention is elsewhere right now, but I'll still be able to handle this business. I know how to stay outside of the void list, so you don't have to worry about any of that.

I'm not sure about the other two, but we should limit the number of Edo Zombies as well. Don't need too many of those immortal (in a sense), perfect regenerative and limitless pool of chakra beings in the fight.

Though, that's just me personally. It's just a precaution.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 03:52:31 AM by JayJay »

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2016, 04:21:11 AM »

Shadow? Dart?

Are you guys ready? o.o

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2016, 04:23:00 AM »

Shadow? Dart?

Are you guys ready? o.o

Doing it.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2016, 04:23:27 AM »

Ready to go.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2016, 04:32:27 AM »

THEN LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2016, 04:32:43 AM »

I call dibs on punching my sensei in the face >.> Straight up like Hulk did Thor :D

Awwwwhhhhh, I love you too Jay <3

For embarrassing me in front of company

Hazama

• View Profile

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2016, 04:47:01 AM »

By all means, Cry Havoc... and let slip the dogs of war ;)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2017, 03:34:07 AM »

Let's get this ball rolling then, consider this thread locked.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.