Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Ryoji  (Read 9386 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Ryoji
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2016, 03:47:23 PM »

So, I am literally in the middle of setting up a fight for the beast to defend it. Half of you are participating in the thread that proves it. How am I possibly going to be stripped when I am IN THE PROCESS OF PERFORMING MY DUTY?

And I am just now seeing the one tails thread.

I can't believe you actually did it. I knew you were going to and I still can't believe it. You're telling me you're in an active challenge with Genesis because you're talking about the fight? That's funny because a day or so ago I was also saying we were in an active fight because we were talking about it and you didn't seem to think so. Nobody did, you all seemed to think the fight hadn't started yet and Genesis should get to go first.

Man you are such a huge hypocrite it is actually delicious. I think it's the thin coating of salt you've got going, really has a nice flavor.

For real though, an active challenge, one that would prevent you from needing to post, is one where posts are being made, that's what makes it active, and you haven't even made a topic yet. Though now you don't have to... you're welcome!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:49:40 PM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2016, 03:52:31 PM »

So, I am literally in the middle of setting up a fight for the beast to defend it. Half of you are participating in the thread that proves it. How am I possibly going to be stripped when I am IN THE PROCESS OF PERFORMING MY DUTY?

And I am just now seeing the one tails thread.

I can't believe you actually did it. I knew you were going to and I still can't believe it. You're telling me you're in an active challenge with Genesis because you're talking about the fight? That's funny because I day or so ago I was also saying we were in an active fight because we were talking about it and you didn't seem to think so. Nobody did, you all seemed to think the fight hadn't started yet and Genesis should get to go first.

Man you are such a huge hypocrite it is actually delicious. I think it's the thin coating of salt you've got going, really has a nice flavor.

For real though, an active challenge, one that would prevent you from needed to post, is one where posts are being made, that's what makes it active, and you haven't even made a topic yet. Though now you don't have too... you're welcome!

Yeah the only difference is you were on a three month cool down when you made your challenge, and Gen wasn't. Whatever, if I'm stripped, I'm stripped.

From the looks of things, Gen is still going to fight me for the nine anyway, so I'm only losing the one? I guess? That's whatever, I don't even want all the beasts.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:00:27 PM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »

And if having that imaginary fight for the nine tails will make you feel better you go ahead and have it, you've had a rough day after all.

Back in the real world I don't need your next challengers approval to get you stripped of the bijuu for inactivty and he also has to fight me first since he inherits your challenger list.

But hey maybe he'll beat me and give it back to you.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2016, 04:47:04 PM »

Ryoji; The bijuu activity rule isn't some kind of new concept to you. You've been here a long ass time. Simply talking about fighting doesn't fulfill the activity stipulation.

-----

Also this isn't a place to vent at each other via passive aggressive statements.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2016, 05:11:20 PM »

Sorry, I think it's all out of my system now.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 08:32:35 PM »

Ryoji; The bijuu activity rule isn't some kind of new concept to you. You've been here a long ass time. Simply talking about fighting doesn't fulfill the activity stipulation.

Especially since you've lead witch hunts of your own in stripping other people. *Cough*Isa*Cough*Myself*Cough*Court*Cough*Xia*Cough*

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2016, 08:42:48 PM »

Especially since you've lead witch hunts of your own in stripping other people. *Cough*Isa*Cough*Myself*Cough*Court*Cough*Xia*Cough*

And this isn't the first time he's been stripped for inactivity either.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 08:47:09 PM »

Jesus you people are daft. I think you meant to post that in the Yujo strip.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2016, 09:03:00 PM »

But Yujo is your alt

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2016, 09:10:26 PM »

But Yujo is your alt

I would honestly rather him be my alt anyway ;)

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2016, 12:27:41 AM »

If Yujo is Rusaku then I am secretly Ace in disguise.

But in all seriousness, I find it strange that there is so many strip threads up. If I was more serious about stripping, I would've done the same that Athos did, but sadly I just like to have fun on here. Now I am guessing, Rusaku is honoring Genesis's challenge for the Nine-Tails and Zero-Tails went to Sabumaru and the One-Tails is going to Athos, I presume? Oh, wait! There is Eight-Tails to account for to, always forget that their were a lot of strip threads up. My mistake.

Am I missing anything? Or is this still much of an issue that it needs to be discussed by council that will be sworn into place by tomorrow?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2016, 12:36:11 AM »

If Yujo is Rusaku then I am secretly Ace in disguise.

But in all seriousness, I find it strange that there is so many strip threads up. If I was more serious about stripping, I would've done the same that Athos did, but sadly I just like to have fun on here. Now I am guessing, Rusaku is honoring Genesis's challenge for the Nine-Tails and Zero-Tails went to Sabumaru and the One-Tails is going to Athos, I presume? Oh, wait! There is Eight-Tails to account for to, always forget that their were a lot of strip threads up. My mistake.

Am I missing anything? Or is this still much of an issue that it needs to be discussed by council that will be sworn into place by tomorrow?

The Zero Tails changed owners before I made my topics, I just didn't notice it till after.

The One Tails would go to me.

The Nine Tails would go to Genesis and then after his two week cooldown is up he'd have to fight me for it, since he inherits Ryoji's challenger list. They're having their bijuu fight right now because they're ignoring that Ryoji is being stripped, that fight is officially meaningless.

So like I said if they want to have a fight for the bijuu that Ryoji doesn't have anymore that's fine, but once it's officially decided Ryoji is stripped I'm going to count two weeks from then and if Genesis doesn't fight me then the bijuu would be stripped from him and given to me.

I don't know what they're doing honestly, exercising their right to protest that the bijuu rules apply to them I guess.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2016, 12:44:52 AM »

I don't know what they're doing honestly, exercising their right to protest that the bijuu rules apply to them I guess.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2016, 12:46:57 AM »

Yeah that's what they say when you strip them or make them follow the rules but they'll gleefully join the lynch mob to strip anyone else. Just a good ol double standard.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2016, 01:03:04 AM »

I guess this issued resolved itself then and no intervention is needed.

@Teostra, I thought you knew that once you become a jinchuuriki, you have the throw the whole idea out that fun is supposed to exist with your role. Unless you're one of those rare players that somehow have fun with being a target for character elimination or just like mixing up IC and OOC role-playing, that way you can't experience any character death.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 17 queries.