Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Ryoji  (Read 9384 times)

Teostra

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Ryoji
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 01:06:41 AM »

If I had become one of them, I would have been an IC only challenger. Plus, I would haven't have been a jink, just be able to summon the thing. I think it would have been more fun than just dealing with these kinds of politics.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 01:13:27 AM »

I guess this issued resolved itself then and no intervention is needed.

@Teostra, I thought you knew that once you become a jinchuuriki, you have the throw the whole idea out that fun is supposed to exist with your role. Unless you're one of those rare players that somehow have fun with being a target for character elimination or just like mixing up IC and OOC role-playing, that way you can't experience any character death.

If you're agreeing that yes Ryoji is stripped, Genesis gets it with me as his first challenger than yeah that's all we need to do here.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 01:28:39 AM »

I guess this issued resolved itself then and no intervention is needed.

@Teostra, I thought you knew that once you become a jinchuuriki, you have the throw the whole idea out that fun is supposed to exist with your role. Unless you're one of those rare players that somehow have fun with being a target for character elimination or just like mixing up IC and OOC role-playing, that way you can't experience any character death.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 02:53:47 AM »

I liked Bocc' better. His passive aggressiveness was at least funny. Good on you for getting two beasts, though. I guess. I don't think this still requires council vote unless Ryoji wants it, but it didn't seem like he gave af.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:07:26 AM by Nathan »

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2016, 03:36:04 AM »

If the Election hasn't ended, then Rules iz Rules.
I vote to strip.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2016, 04:54:57 AM »

Ok as long as we're clear, I was becoming confused since it seemed like Kamui was suggesting Ryoji should keep the bijuu. If we want to make it official tonight the beast is stripped, belongs to Genesis and 14 days from now would be the 22nd.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 05:10:38 AM »

I guess this issued resolved itself then and no intervention is needed...

I'm confused. But I guess that's natural when you miss half the discussion.

The 2nd Cohort might actually be much busier than I imagined they would be.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 04:14:36 PM »

Ok as long as we're clear, I was becoming confused since it seemed like Kamui was suggesting Ryoji should keep the bijuu. If we want to make it official tonight the beast is stripped, belongs to Genesis and 14 days from now would be the 22nd.

What part of me honoring the challenge I made to Ryoji don't you get? It still isn't mine.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »

What part of me honoring the challenge I made to Ryoji don't you get? It still isn't mine.

There's nothing to "get". Ryoji is stripped of the bijuu and can no longer defend it against you. Your fight with him is just a joke you're trying to pull, one that's wearing a little thin honestly.

As a matter of fact I suggest I should receive the nine tails.

Ryoji is stripped of his bijuu, precedence states that his next challenger in line, if such a person exists, would then receive the beast. In this case that would be Genesis.

Genesis is saying he doesn't want the bijuu from a strip he wants to win it from Ryoji. He cannot do that as Ryoji has been stripped of his bijuu and no longer has any to defend.

So if Genesis refuses to accept the nine tails from the strip then it should be passed to the next challenger, me.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 06:02:58 PM »

There's nothing to "get". Ryoji is stripped of the bijuu and can no longer defend it against you. Your fight with him is just a joke you're trying to pull, one that's wearing a little thin honestly.

Ryoji is stripped of his bijuu, precedence states that his next challenger in line, if such a person exists, would then receive the beast. In this case that would be Genesis.

Genesis is saying he doesn't want the bijuu from a strip he wants to win it from Ryoji. He cannot do that as Ryoji has been stripped of his bijuu and no longer has any to defend.

So if Genesis refuses to accept the nine tails from the strip then it should be passed to the next challenger, me.

Basically what I got out of this post.   

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2016, 06:18:13 PM »

We'll Im sorry you had that reaction, I wasn't trying to upset you.

All I'm saying is if Genesis doesn't want the bijuu through the only method that he can get it then there's no reason to twist his arm about it.

If he wants the nine tails he can take it from the strip and fight me in two weeks as the rules dictate and if he doesn't want it I will happily accept it. Those are the options, not counting imaginary fights with no official bearing of course.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2016, 06:55:59 PM »

We'll Im sorry you had that reaction, I wasn't trying to upset you.

All I'm saying is if Genesis doesn't want the bijuu through the only method that he can get it then there's no reason to twist his arm about it.

If he wants the nine tails he can take it from the strip and fight me in two weeks as the rules dictate and if he doesn't want it I will happily accept it. Those are the options, not counting imaginary fights with no official bearing of course.

"I know you are, but what am I?" Good one, not sure how I'll ever recover from this. What's next, "I'm rubber and you're glue, bounce off me and stick to you?" 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2016, 07:09:14 PM »

Who knows but I'm sure you're waiting with baited breath to see what petty insult you can throw out next.

Anyway at this point, as I said, we just need to wait to hear from Genesis about whether or not he is accepting the bijuu from the strip.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2016, 04:43:49 AM »

Okay, let me actually put in the effort to help get this conclusively resolved.

So, I am literally in the middle of setting up a fight for the beast to defend it. Half of you are participating in the thread that proves it. How am I possibly going to be stripped when I am IN THE PROCESS OF PERFORMING MY DUTY?

And I am just now seeing the one tails thread.

Getting back to the point of contention here, Athos proposed a strip because there was no RP post in public from you for 14 days, which is a requirement while you are not actively engaged in a challenge. Actively engaged in a challenge and "active match" both mean that the fight has already started. Athos posted this thread on December 7th, the first declaration post in the fight thread was posted on December 8th. The RP post activity rule is the basis for your stripping.

The two combatants have 1 week to set up their match. While you ARE within that week timeframe, that is regarding a challenger and a host getting the match underway after an official challenge. This time does not count as an active challenge/match as far as I interpret the rules, so you would not be exempt from making a RP post.

The only way to not be in violation of this interpretation of the rules is if the Council would have/ does rule that the 1 week setup time exempts you from the RP 14 day post rule. Other than that, there would be no reason for you not to be stripped of your tailed beast(s) and the Council going from there on distribution.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2016, 04:58:36 AM »

Okay, let me actually put in the effort to help get this conclusively resolved.

Thank you.

As you say the only way he wouldn't be stripped would be if the time before the fight counts as an active match. Obviously it does not because activity is determined by posting so if you haven't even made the fight yet it cannot be an active one.

I thought before that the fight had started once you began your pre-fight discussions but when it was me who was saying that so I could get my fight with Ryoji he didn't seem to think that was the case. So it would just be blatantly hypocritical to, mere days later, flip-flop his opinion because he's on the other side of it. Oh, wait, he totally did that.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.