Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: SWF(Shinobi Wrestling Federation) Presents: Shinobi-mania 2016, Free for All!  (Read 17259 times)

Hazama

• View Profile

Settings:

Rules:
 - The Mazou will not take place in the fighting. It will be awarded to the winner.
- The stage that this FFA will take place will be at the Mountain's Graveyard.
- Weather conditions for this FFA will be sunny clear skies with an average temperature of 72°
- There will be no limit of posts per combatant, but the entry posts must be made by each participant before the combat actually starts. (No attacking on the first post.)
- Participants must post every forty-eight hours.
- Failure to post within the allotted time-slot is an automatic disqualification. (No skips, if you fail to post. You should've made the time to post and that is that.)
- Failure to abide by the universal void list will result in a automatic disqualification.

Void List:
-Izanami
-Swift Release
-Claims of immunity to Ototon and Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon.
-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore
-Non Zetsu Mayfly
-Any of the recent Rikudo powered abilities
-Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)
-Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
-Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
-Kotoamatsukami
-If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.
-Izanagi cannot be used to circumvent the negative effects of Hachimon Tonkō no Jin
-Absolutely no ridiculous technique stacking such as: Raiton no Yoroi, plus 7th gate, plus sage enhanced kyuubi (or whatever bijuu you have) cloak. (No one should be going further than Sage Mode and Raiton/Katon/Fuuton/Ototon/etc no Yoroi.)
- Any Custom Voids discussed on this page and onward; http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php?topic=9138.90

Posting Order:
Athos
Jay
Kamui
Taumaster

Dart
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:37:53 PM by Camel »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hazama

• View Profile

Within a flurry of leaves would appear the shape of a man that stood at a towering six feet and seven inches tall, his arms crossed over his large chest,"Seems like we are the first ones here." But if anyone had been paying attention, it was clear no one was around Athos currently for him to be having this conversation with. *Are you really surprised? You were like a schoolgirl both last night and this morning.* And Athos couldn't exactly deny that point of fact, a large grin slipping over his lips as Saiken made the comment,"What can I say? You know I'm a sucker for a good fight against good enemies." If the Slug could have properly rolled his eyes, he would have,*And the reward, of course.* The Uzumaki waved his hand at Saiken, though it was at the air in front of him to any onlookers. "Just a bonus."

Perhaps now was a good time to mention that Athos had been balancing on the dull edge of the largest, and most escalated, rib that was within the area. From where he was standing, he could easily see the whole battlefield before him, and behind him had he tossed a glance over his shoulder. He wore an all black battle outfit, the top having no sleeves and exposing his arms fully, with a few items on his person. On his waist was a single blade, one that went by the name of Oken, and at the small of his back was a scroll that was about half the size of a Sage's scroll, which contained the rest of his arsenal. Just beneath said scroll was a pouch that contained the usual equipment for shinobi, including Athos' rubber balls. The only thing left worth mentioning, besides the fact that Athos was extremely hot/handsome and his crimson hair was both down to his waist and contained in a ponytail for battle, was the pieces of technology on his knees and elbows, called Tutumen. All they did was allow someone with Steam Release to use Unrelenting Strength without the heavy and encumbering armor that the older Jinchuurikis had to use.

*You ready for this?* To which the man bellowed a laugh,"Oh, you know I am, Sai."

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile

His journey towards the Mountain's Graveyard was considerably a boring one, Matatabi's rant about his situation falling on deaf ears. She knew the situation, but still chose to continue on with it. As he was walking down the path ahead of him, he couldn't keep his eyes from scanning around, getting a feel of the battlefield. He didn't remember ever taking the time to properly familiarize himself with the area, if he had, then everything still seemed foreign to him.

Standing at an even six feet, his gait would be smooth and precise, not aiming to waste a single motion as his bare feet crushed the dirt on the ground. His raven black hair stopped at his shoulder blades and his golden hues shimmered like molten gold, his Stealth Lenses quite possibly hiding something beneath. Dressed in a pure white karate outfit, with the sleeves shredded off, he would look completely ready to fight. Around his waist was also a white belt and on the ends were the ever recognizable black tomoes of the Sharingan, one on each side of each end, making four in total. These were Sage Seals, just like the four diamonds he held under his outfit. Absolutely none of his tattoos/seals were visible as his entire arms and hands were wrapped in white tape as well. Over the tape was his Argent set, silver bands composed of Adamantium, Vibranium and Titanium, along with being further enhanced through Fuinjutsu, though only in their active state. Being Inactive, they were three inch bands wrapped around his wrists and ankles.

A notable difference could be made in him at this moment, and that was the subtle air about him, it was obvious that the restrictions he had passively placed over himself were completely absent. He was without his Gravity Seal and Limiter Seal, showing that he was going to be serious about this free-for-all. His chakra, black in night and filled with darkness and malice filled the surrounding area with a sense of unease (by fifteen feet), if there were any wildlife around to feel it.

[I'm just saying, if you say you're evil, why don't you do evil things? Instead you spend your time at home with your children. I know evil people, and that's not evil. Now Bocchiere, that was a bad boy.] This caused the Nara to groan as she continued on, wanting nothing but to Liger Bomb her right now, but her fire was still too hot for him. 'Can you not embarrass me in front of company? Plus, there's lots of beings that have children... like the devil. What do you think the Antichrist is?' He could just feel Matatabi tilting her head to the side in mild confusion. [Stop trying to break the fourth wall. Leave that religion in the real world... plus I'm pretty sure we're in Japan... somewhere.]

Any response he might have had was cut off when he finally felt Athos' chakra signature in the distance. Good, they were finally getting there. He knew they still had a league of work to go through before he could completely master Matatabi's power, and he was confident that he do so eventually. 'Just promise me that we'll get back to training after this.' Silence met his thoughts and he couldn't help but grumble in response. She always did this. Whenever he mentioned training, she quieted down, as if she didn't want him to proceed any further. Did he really have to wait three more weeks to proceed further? It was completely ludicrous to someone that was always training. "Damn it, Matatabi, don't ignore me now!" He would yell out loud, just a bit frustrated with the wait. Despite being patient about a lot of other things, he just did not like waiting when it came to getting stronger. Finally, a bit of mumbling rumbled in his mind. [I'll think about it, after my cat nap.] It was his to mumble, slipping his taped fingers into his hair, grabbing at the dark strands. "But, you're always napping!" By this time, he would be about 100 meters away from his sensei's position. One thing he wasn't sure of, was whether or not the surrounding Natural Energy was passively pulling towards him, since some people had problems with how he got it. So, this decision was up to the people.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

[Next time, you mind notifying everyone that is involved with this free-for-all by mail? It's only fair to do this, otherwise it'll just go down between you two guys. Also, I wouldn't have noticed that this thread was made had I not checked the other thread beforehand.]

A lone figure could be seen sitting on a large boulder in a lotus position in the middle of this desolate wasteland, the area around him was surrounded with large bones of creatures that once roamed the area. He was obscured due to the shadows cast by the bones around him, although not invisible due to him emanating an large amount of chakras that could be sensed up to fifty meters away from his current location. 

'I sense a storm approaching...This feeling...' He mentally intoned as his obsidian locks flowed with the breeze as it came and went. Kamui wasn't literally sensing the two arrivals, but rather getting a feel for the atmosphere. He was literally about one-hundred meters away from the two arrivals and it would be only a matter of time before the escalation would start taking place. 

'Whenever I get that feeling, I always manage to get myself into some sticky situations.' This figure of speech made him rather curious, but the man decided to stay put instead of standing up and converging towards their location. This was all a change of pace for the red-eyed man that was always on the discovery of something new, his most recent fiasco was becoming a free-roaming Edo Tensei zombie and that itself was the beginning of a new quest.

As the time continued to pass, the shadows gradually shifted away from his location and revealed that he was literally dressed to kill. Dressed in his special crimson battle armor that was made out of Kōton steel, along with the rest of his clothes that was specifically woven with Kōton into the fabric, the usual shinobi tools and his obsidian gloves that were riddled with two type of seals on the palms; one seal was for summoning weapons and the other was for the usage of his Flying Thunder God.

Not much of a killer himself like he used to be, there was something that was worth protecting with his very existence and he couldn't let it fall into the wrong hand so easily. Now the main reason for him staying put for now was so he could formulate a series of counter-measures for any situation that would come his way, that way he could be quick and reactive to anything that would come his way.

"Formulation complete. Four-hundred and twenty counter-measures have been made and I must further assess this before confirming my thoughts on this feeling of mine." Kamui broke his position and leap off the boulder onto the ground below, landing on his two feet as he looked off towards the north-eastern part of the area. He was at first compelled to let them come to him, but instead he decided to get close enough so he could confirm that this feeling was in fact the prelude to a much greater battle ahead of him.

'I was right. Two individuals and large chakra reserves as it would seem.' Kamui was about fifty meters away from completing the convergence when he picked up on something, so he quickly stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes. Kamui was sensing the area around him, until he heard a person was yelling and it seem that this person was lamenting about the beast within; it was not really a smart move since this former Otokage had a keen sense of hearing.

Time would only tell if either party would be able to sense him or his location, since if he was close enough the figure of himself would be partially visible in the horizon. However for now the man opened his eyes and decided to stay put in the field of desolation; this didn't stop him from peering in the direction where he heard the complaints from.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

The Shodaime Otokage would slither into the area, his form covered by a full body cloak and hood, his three tomoe Sharingan active. Taumaster would rise to his feet and glance about the area, taking in the other people standing there. A white snake would slither out of the bottom of his robe and coil around his body, beginning to gather natural energy.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile

The Brute of Kirigakure drew nearer to the agreed upon arena. His eyes surveyed the land and layout and absorbed the sight of various battle wounds to the rather desolate landscape. Almost devoid of life and riddled with the bones of much larger beings than himself...it was fitting to have a battle to the death take place in such scenery. At least, so he thought. It would take a real noob to not notice the immense chakra presences emitted by the other participants within the brawl. Dart didn't know and couldn't tell that a few gathered possessed bijū or else he would have declined this invitation. But nonetheless, he finally arrived and stepped into the clearing.

His auburn hair was pulled back into a small ponytail which revealed the teal diamond centered on his forehead. His eyes remained their vibrant emerald green despite his bloodline. He assumed that normal pleasantries would be had before jumping straight into the mess of things though he wasn't without his own precautions. His skin was a deep brown to signify that his constant defense (Doton: Domu (Earth Release: Earth Spear)) was very much still active. (And, seeing as all the gathered people have NOT interacted with Dart in-character, to assume that it was anything but his normal skin tone would most definitely be meta-knowledge) He wore a sleeveless gray flack vest with various pouches equipped to it (as pictured in bio) and the hilts of the legendary Fujaku Hishō Shōsen (Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords) could be seen jutting over each shoulder. His ceremonial braid was left at home, his clan sigil was embroidered on the back of his vest. His arms were bare save for his village headband around his left bicep. Lying on each hip would be a single sheathed katana. Secured to outside of his left thigh would be five watertight, sealed, transparent capsules that each contained a scroll bearing a different kanji. Secured to the outside of his right thigh were two more additional item pouches. He wore hardened leather greaves on his shins for show.

His gaze glanced over the other combatants and he raised his right hand in muted greeting to them. Pleasantries might not be suitable after all since this was a battle to the death, nonetheless, he was raised to treat others with respect. Despite this notion, he didn't actually know anyone gathered...though he could certainly speculate on the largest individual. It should also be noted that he could not sense natural energy being passively drawn into a person as he was not yet a Sage, himself. He could only tell when an individual became unnaturally still. After his brief greeting, he would lowered his right hand back to his side and instinctively placed it on the hilt of the katana at his hip. His left also rested on the other katana found on his left hip. He waited for someone to move or speak, whichever came first, he was ready.

Hazama

• View Profile

Was probably one of the least likely people to call out to anyone from where he was, though his elevated position allowed him to catch sight of each and every person that began to enter the battlefield. Even with Kamui attempting to stay upon the horizon, Athos' was able to see him, though not able to fully make out all of his details. But even if Athos' couldn't see any of the people that had begun entering the arena, he could feel their energy and strength, similar to the same way people from DBZ sensed from one another. Athos was far from a traditional sensor, or any type of sensor, so that Jebus for the moves he had to make up for his short coming.

With the sun on his back did his shadow stretch far and wide, connected to that of the ribcage he stood upon, both of which stretched into the rest of the dark lines cast by the other obstacles in the area. He rolled his neck faintly as he took tabs on the others that entered the arena,*Jay, why am I not surprised?* He grunted faintly as he let his golden hues glance about, the pupil within his eyes switching to that of the Three Tomoe form, though unlike any other Sharingan user, the canvas that was his iris stayed the bright golden color it always was. It was then his eyes caught sight of Taumaster, a person who Athos hadn't seen since he was in his twenties. And that said a lot, seeing Athos was turning fifty in the next few months.

But then came, what seemed to be, the last person involved in this brawl; Dart. Now, Athos didn't actually know the man's name but he definitely planned on learning it. But then the man waved and, without even a second's hesitation, Athos would return one to the man. Oh yes, this surely was going to be an interesting fight,"Get ready, Sai-kun. Once this starts, we are going in."Athos had never tried to hide the fact that he was a Jinck, never having been ashamed to host one of his closest friends. Of course to that Saiken gave a gurgled laugh, sincere in nature,*Oh, is that so? I'm ready when you are, Athos, you know I am.*

JayJay

• View Profile

Jay slowly inhaled, holding his breath for a moment. In this moment, he did two things; the first was stretching out his Mind's Eye to a new eight kilometers. With each passing moment, he was getting closer and closer to passing ten kilometers and with each new kilometer, the sharpness of the technique was getting refined to its peak. It was such so that he would gain immediate recognizance of the others on the battlefield. He knew not but one of those other individuals and that worried him. He was in the intelligence business and yet, the necessary information he desired was not at the very top of his head. He had to be careful with what he was going to do next.

Slowly, he would release the breath in his lungs, his Theta State activating alongside his Mind's Eye. As he was exhaling, he would drag his hands from his hair, down the front of his face. Feeling the Nature Energy pooling in his system, he would consciously hold off on entering Sage Mode and simply keep the power at hand. He would be mildly aware of the greeting gesture of the Terumi, but he wouldn't respond in kind.

He didn't want it to be a long drawn out encounter, but he didn't want it to be too short. Too many people, meant too many possibilities that he might end up on the wrong side of things. As such, when his hands left his face entirely, his golden hues had seemingly darkened to a near amber shade of the color. 'It's time.' He thought to himself as he looked up at his sensei. He knew he had to worry about the man, even if they were practically kin, he was still dangerous.

To be honest, he was more concerned with the one's without blood in their veins. Even from this distance, he could only hear blood pumping in two sets of veins. That only meant they were undead and that meant they were free. It was a problem that he didn't know the seals to the technique to release them from this world. Of course, that didn't matter at the moment. All he had to do was survive until it was just him and his sensei, battling it out. Of course, that was going to be hard to do with the high skill level of the contestants. He didn't need to know them personally to know that they definitely had their shit together to delve into this battle. Considering two were Edo Zombies, meant they held strength that warranted a resurrection in the first place.

He wouldn't do anything, instead he would stop walking entirely and let them come to him. He would also keep an eye out on that elongated shadow his sensei was casting atop the bone. The hidden color behind his lenses scanned the area and made sure that no surprises befell upon his person. He slowly clenched his hands and released them. At that moment, it was as if his chakra was being snuffed out as he began to suppress it exponentially, clearing the negative emotions leaking from his energy as well. [Stay vigilant, my container.] The gentle words from Matatabi echoed in his mind. He wondered how things would play out, but he knew that he kept his feet bare for a reason, and that reason was something that came natural to him, something that was masked as simply his dark essence being left in his wake. So if they immediately assume that his Hiraishin Marker is being left then it's gonna be irritating. Only Athos and Kamui could really assume he could do such, Athos more since he was the one who taught him in the first place.
~~~~~~~~~~
Passive
Action

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Deciding to not take any chances in this encounter, the man clapped his hands and created a spherical detection barrier that would span out about seventy-five meters with him in the epicenter; the barrier also had the ability to follow the user. As the barrier expanded and grasped everything within the area, two more individuals were detected; one of them was more of a threat than the other.

"It can't be...Shodai Otokage? My old friend, Taumaster. Ha, this is going to be interesting to say the least." Kamui was well familiar with the chakra signature of the Shodai Otokage Taumaster, Dart and Athos was something of a mystery since he had never seen or felt such chakra signatures before in his life; the man could tell that these men were very strong nonetheless. The chakra signature of Jay was something he was familiar with as well, much to his own annoyance with his dissipating chakra signature that was a signature move when it came to dealing with the Manji agent; his tricks didn't go unnoticed since his barrier detected any movement from within the range from where it was cast.

Now all of this information that was revealed to him just changed the math of his formulation that he did earlier, since he didn't account for another person under the same 'curse' as he was. Kamui processed this information in less than a second and successfully formulated a plan in his head almost immediately, his analytical skills were one of his many traits that made him a very powerful Kage during his times.

'Better not waste any time here.' Kamui took one last look around the area with his Sharingan and brought his hands together in the form of a clap, the man kept his palms pressed against each other as he closed his eyes. He kept still so he could pool the natural energy from around the environment into his body, blending it with his own as he prepared himself to enter within his own transformation.

Now anyone who was familiar with Sage Arts would be able to sense that this man was taking in an steady amount of natural energy at a rapid pace, blending it with his own chakras and successfully making senjutsu chakra in the process. Those that were unfamiliar with Sage Arts would be able to sense that he was radiating an vast amount of energy/chakras, it was like his actions were a proverbial 'blip' on a traditional sensor's radar.

-=-=-

[Barrier: Canopy Method Formation]
[Preparing for Sage Mode: Turn 1 (Gather Natural Energy, Blend it with my own chakras and vice-versa)]

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

Tau had slithered into the area not far from Kamui, about 30 meters away. The snake that had been gathering Natural Energy would let it flow into his body, enabling him to enter his Perfect Snake Sage Mode. The skin on his face would take on a scaly look and his Sharingan eyes would become slit like the eyes of a snake, combine with the black sclera from his Edo Tensei state they were quite unnatural in appearance. This state gave him access to many abilities of the animal it was named after, one was the ability to passively sense vibrations coming from the ground to alert the snake of coming predators, or prey. Currently nothing was setting that or his sage chakra sensing off though.

His eyes would spiral out into their Eternal Mangekyo state and he'd flick a glance to his right, toward Kamui.

Senpo: Amaterasu

With the point of origin aimed at the side of Kamui's face black flames would explode forth from that point, immediately blanketing everything within a 10 meter radius of Kamui, including his entire body, with the black fire. It would be up to Kamui to determine if he could dodge or negate that in someway.

Other than that Tau would begin to spread his bones out from the bottoms of his bare feet into the ground below via his Sikotsumyaku. It would seem like the start of a Sawaribi no Mai but for now the bones would stay under the ground, branching out across the area in all directions.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile

Dart was glad that at least someone acknowledged his greeting. It was a pity that this fight was to the death or else the Terumī would have liked to have made the large man's acquaintance further. Sudden movement, however, grabbed his attention. His gaze, now shifting in hues from emerald to red, indicated that he shared blood with the famous Uchiha clan. His Eien no Mankegyō Sharingan traced the man's movement and subsequently saw the black flames erupt into existence. 'Ah...Amaterasu,' the hybrid thought, 'Definitely don't want to be caught in that.' So, in order to evade the eye sight of the man as well as slip away from the others, Dart would have to use that technique.

Dart manipulated the water vapor immediately surrounding him to bend the light around his body to render both his physical form and chakra signature undetectable. It silenced his movements and heartbeat and eliminated his scent and shadow as well. It should also be noted that Dart is NOT emitting or feeling any negative emotions of any sort. In fact, he was nearly apathetic in order to keep a clear mind and conscience for this fight. He felt a slight joy of excitement, but nothing negative. No killing intent, no intent to cause harm. Only the will to survive out of confidence, NOT fear. There was only one real way to detect him now but to divulge that method would be silly. As stated, he'd be erased from any and all chakra detection radars but he certainly would not remain where he had been.

He leaped straight and high into the air, but he wouldn't come back down. No, he wanted an aerial view of all the contenders as well as remain out of sight and range for the upcoming fights to unfold. He did not yet have field advantage and he did not yet know what the other's abilities were. He utilized his third and last action this turn to reduce his gravity at the cost of decreased physical force. He flew through the air to gain a nice vantage point above the contenders and awaited to see how the other players reacted to the first signs of conflict.

Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan (Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan] Activation
Mujin Meisai (Dustless Bewildering Cover)
Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique)

Hazama

• View Profile

The Uzumaki watched from his perched position still watched the battle unfold before those golden hues of his. As Dart took off into the air and shimmer away, his attention would turn to the rest of the battlefield. At this point, both Tau and Kamui were too far away from to land a successful strike without them countering him with ease. So that left,*I knew it.*

Athos would step from the bone he stood upon and he started to fall towards the ground until his body had began to point in Jay's direction, and then there was an explosion of blue that was around his form. In that moment he had activated Saiken Modo, a full length hoari cloak open over blue garments that were covered in thick black lines, two antenna appear from his forehead as the heart of Saiken and Athos synchronized and they entered their perfected form. Mathematically, Full Saiken Mode was a x4.5 buff for the man, allowing him to move like a blue blur across the area.

As his feet pressed off of the bone he was standing on, the whole length of it obliterated to dust as he took off and in that same moment, a blue stream seemingly traveling towards Jay. He would appear in full again with both of his feet driving roughly into the ribs of his student, able to do some serious damage even considering his defenses. Had the blow been able to strike, and Athos hoped it considering Jay hadn't directly been facing him, Jay would be ripped from his feet and sent flying but that wouldn't be the end of the combination, seeing as when/if the Nara's body flew across the ground the blue streak that was identified as Athos would follow and hopefully interrupt him before he could catch himself.

The Teacher's Right hand aimed to grasp Jay's left by the ankle and stop all his forward momentum and bring him up and over, then straight into the ground. The goal was to do that twice more, Hulk Vs Loki style, before throwing him with as much strength as he could muster in the direction of the other participants. While the double foot kick would probably carry enough force behind it to break Jay's defenses and possibly bruise his ribs, the smashing him on the ground would pose no real damage to the man and his Strongest Shield, a technique that Athos had personally passed down to the man. The Ex-Uzumaki Leader had hoped to complete the whole attack in less than a few moments.

[Full Saiken Mode]
[Rib Kick]
[Ankle Grab/Throw]

JayJay

• View Profile

A flare, that was something that rung over his enhanced sensory system. The Nara needed not to look in any particular direction to realize that it was from the direction of the two Edo Zombies. He mentioned flare, because of its fiery nature, which exploded on Kamui's location. It was at that moment, that one of the signature's vanished as well. But it was rather peculiar as it wasn't the Shodai Hokage's that would do such. Of course it would be from the other human in the area. The amount of time he had to dwell on the man's location would be rather short, registering the use of the infamous Mujin Meisai, as an even more powerful flare exploded on his enhanced sensory system.

This time, he would focus his resources at hand, because this was from his sensei. With his Mind's Eye/Theta State Combo, he would immediately calculate the state of his sensei. He would immediately recognize the treasured Saiken Mode and the fact that he was heading directly in his direction. At his current speed, he knew that he couldn't physically do much against his sensei's current buffed state. Of course, what he could do was further increase his durability through Sage Mode.

Because there was those in that simply couldn't accept the difference between a Sage Mode and Sage Skill, he would only have one to use. But I guess that's my fault for not explaining it well enough to convey such. This would be the Skill of adding Dark Chakra into his system as well, i.e. Chaos Sage Mode. As such, that feeling of dread would return as a layer of black and blood red energy surrounded his being. This feeling would envelop the senses of every single combatant, whether they were a sensor or not. With the corrupted form of energy exploding out of his being, the Nara wouldn't even have the time to fully face his sensei before he was crashing into the ground, creating a narrow trench.

This would do two things. The first would be the passive nature of the corrupted energy would begin to eat at the Biju chakra surrounding his sensei's feet. The second thing would be the corrupted energy would cause the broken pieces of rock to disintegrate immediately, due to their smaller size. Even as his frame would be tumbling through the gorge, the Nara wouldn't need to physically catch himself to act accordingly. To prove this, his body would begin to shimmer, that would be the only indication of something nefarious. This would be apparent to his sensei by the time the man grabbed at the ankle and went for the first slam. The body would immediately burst into a bunch of pieces of earth, signifying the usage of the Body Replacement Technique, the pieces of rock holding those wild wisps of black and red energy on them as they scattered away from the man.

Continuing with the usage of his Mind's Eye, the Nara would have to calculate this next second very carefully, having reappeared 2 meters away from his sensei. With the 4x multiplier circulating through his being, he would point his hand out towards his sensei (whether he continued moving or not) and, subsequently, the Edo on fire (even though he was likely to not be in that same position for long, which meant that it wouldn't really matter). Much like an elite sniper, he would attempt to get a twofer, the corrupted energy gathering towards his extended palm, in the form of black/red arcs of lightning, before immediately bursting forth with largely enhanced power, thanks to the corrupted form of Sage Mode. This would be Raiton: Kaminari no Kagayaki|Lightning Release: The Glow of Thunder, the very same technique the Nara used against the former Hokage in their last encounter. There would be two differences between then and now. The first would be the size of the beam of blackened lightning. Instead of six inches, it was a bigger 10 inches wide burst of lightning. And the second would be the time held, this time, it would only be half of a second, before ending the technique, letting it resemble a stroke of lightning more so, as it would travel through the battlefield like a flash of lightning, not instantly, but damn near close to it thanks to the inclusion of the corrupted form of Sage Mode.

The Nara didn't need to wonder if his sensei, or anyone really, would be caught by the technique. He knew, with the power of the One-Finger Hell Stab, not even his sensei would come out unscathed, even with Saiken's energy around him. 'Really shouldn't have done that.' He would think to himself as he prepared himself to go toe-to-toe with his sensei, knowing the man had a healing factor as well. His Mind's Eye was ever vigilant on the entire battlefield to lessen the number of surprises, like what just happened. Damn his sensei, using Saiken to increase his speed, so early in the fight. There was no telling what the others would bring to the table. It wasn't likely Sage Mode for Kamui, unless he just stood in the fire, which would work since he wasn't skin and bone, but knowing the man, he wouldn't. He still wondered where the fifth fighter would be, but he wouldn't try to worry about it all too much... knowing that he would most definitely worry about it a little. He couldn't hear the man's heartbeat, nor smell him, nor sense him, but he knew if he was to use Blood Release, he would find him through all that blood the man had pumping through his veins. But darn the action limit being three. He would keep things to a minimum, he still didn't understand what he, personally, could and couldn't do since said list wasn't explicitly jotted down. Though, he would use Ice, there wasn't anything that could tell him that he couldn't use Ice... being a Yuki and all. Well, he was beginning to ramble at this point, so he'll go ahead and wrap this post up...

P.S. though, I'm sick, everybody send me get well chocolates!!! No... alcohol! Yeah, that's what I need... I think. Probably just medicine.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Kamui showed signs of his transformation into Sage Mode, a dark maroon markings had appeared around his eyes to to his ears and had a marking on his forehead that resembled a target. All was going well until he had detected Taumaster making his way into the vicinity of his detection barrier, the alarm went off in his head when he felt surge of Senjutsu chakras coming from there.

'These build-up of chakras! So fast, but not fast enough...to see this coming.' Kamui momentarily stopped his process of gathering and converting the natural energy around him, in order to counter-attack accordingly. For you see, Slug Sage Mode had it's perks and one of them was allowing him to sense attacks without having to open his eyes, so that is exactly what he did. Kamui sensed the build-up of chakras coming his eyes, anticipating the attack and swiftly brought his hand up with the palm facing forward at the focal point of the black flames, his other free hand was used to form a quick kata; the Flying Thunder God seal in his palm would activate soon after this.

'Hiraishin: Dōrai!' The black flames of Amaterasu would get sucked into the barrier space that was created by the sealing formula in his palm, this formula would warp anything that would come into contact with it; this meant that the ten-meter burst effect of the black flames would be somewhat delayed until it was warped away. Kamui was more than smart enough to come prepared for such a situation and turned to face in the direction where the attack came from, which wasn't that very far from him. He began parting his lips and spat out a marked kunai that would embed itself into the ground about five meters away from where the man was preparing the usage of his Shikotsumyaku; the moment that this occurred a burst of black flames started to spread around the area of ten meters from where the kunai landed.

Taumaster would have two options at this point, either stop what he was doing and find a way to dodge/negate the re-direction of his Amaterasu or face the cruel fate of being burnt to a crisp by your own technique. With that crisis averted for now, there no more room for any mistakes as anything could cost him very dearly.

'Summoning!' At this point, Kamui opened his eyes and slammed his palm onto the ground in front of him as a summoning formula spread across the ground from his palm's point of contact. Without a moment's notice, a small plume of smoke erupted and a pair of pale white slugs began slithering up his leg; eventually making their way and positioning themselves on his shoulders. These summons would play a role in keeping him from falling prey from the negative effects of his transformation, but for now the pair would serve as 'extra' eyes for the time being.

At the moment, Kamui was keeping a sharp eye out for anything out of the ordinary, most particularly paying close attention to the Shodai Otokage, since he knew that his counter-attack would only bring him moment's reprieve to what he needed to do until the inevitable came. The amount of activity surrounding the area was staggering to say the least, this meant that he would have his hands full if more than one attack came his way, so he had to play this close to the vest in order to get out of this without being incapacitated or worse, sealed away.

-=-=-

[Slug Sage Mode (Two Turns Left)]
[Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder]
[Summoning Technique: Slugs]

(Repost per judge's orders.)

Kamui was beginning to show signs of his transformation into Sage Mode, a dark maroon markings had appeared around his eyes to to his ears and had a marking on his forehead that resembled a target. All was going well until he had detected Taumaster making his way into the vicinity of his detection barrier, the alarm went off in his head when he felt surge of Senjutsu chakras coming from there and the rest was history.

'These build-up of chakras! So fast, I won't make it in time! Lucky for me I have a back-up plan, think fast! I bet you won't see this coming.' Kamui momentarily stopped his process of gathering and converting the natural energy around him, in order to counter-attack accordingly. For you see, the special detection barrier that was passively activated earlier had it's perks and one of them was allowing him to sense attacks without having to open his eyes, so that is exactly what he did. Kamui sensed the build-up of chakras coming from one of the eyes of Taumaster, the barrier allowed him to anticipate the attack and he acted by swiftly bringing his hand up with his palm facing forward at the focal point of where the black flames would appear. He would use his other free hand was used to form a quick kata; the Flying Thunder God seal in his palm would activate soon after this.

'Hiraishin: Dōrai!' The black flames of Amaterasu would get sucked into the barrier space that was created by the sealing formula in his palm, this formula would warp anything that would come into contact with it; this meant that the ten-meter burst effect of the black flames would be somewhat delayed until it was warped away. Kamui was more than smart enough to come prepared for such a situation and turned to face in the direction where the attack came from, which wasn't that very far from him. He began parting his lips and spat out a marked kunai that would embed itself into the ground about five meters away from where the man was preparing the usage of his Shikotsumyaku; the moment that this occurred a burst of black flames started to spread around the area of ten meters from where the kunai landed.

Taumaster would have two options at this point, either stop what he was doing and find a way to dodge/negate the re-direction of his Amaterasu or face the cruel fate of being burnt to a crisp by your own technique. With that crisis averted for now, there no more room for any mistakes as anything could cost him very dearly.

'Summoning!' At this point, Kamui opened his eyes and slammed his palm onto the ground in front of him as a summoning formula spread across the ground from his palm's point of contact. Without a moment's notice, a small plume of smoke erupted and a pair of pale white slugs began slithering up his leg; eventually making their way and positioning themselves on his shoulders. These summons would play a role in keeping him from falling prey from any more hindrances in his transition into his transformation, but for now the pair would serve as 'extra' eyes for the time being.

At the moment, Kamui was keeping a sharp eye out for anything out of the ordinary, most particularly paying close attention to the Shodai Otokage, since he knew that his counter-attack would only bring him moment's reprieve to what he needed to do until the inevitable came. The amount of activity surrounding the area was staggering to say the least, this meant that he would have his hands full if more than one attack came his way, so he had to play this close to the vest in order to get out of this without being incapacitated or worse, sealed away.

-=-=-

[Slug Sage Mode (Interrupted/Not Complete)]
[Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder]
[Summoning Technique: Slugs]

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

It was very interesting how Kamui was able to preempt his Amaterasu using a Barrier Ninjutsu that offered no such ability. Probably more of that Will of Fire nonsense leaf ninja are always going on about, but what does he know about it, he's just a cheater.

Unfortunately for his fellow Shodaime he was well versed with the various Hiraishin techniques from his time around Bocchiere's Akatsuki. Knowing the unique effects of the Guiding Thunder barrier quite well Taumaster would grasp that Kamui had not placed any Hiraishin markers thus far, meaning he intended to do so right now to deal with his attack. So the Otokage would make a single one-handed kata, as his bones continued to spread through out the zone.

Sage Art: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough

A gale of incredible strength would rip straight down at Kamui from above as he spat out his marked kunai. Considering a regular version of this technique was strong enough to rip large trees out of the ground when used by a superior shinobi the Sage enhanced version when used by a Kage level shinobi would have wind speeds exceeding that of a category 5 hurricane.

The wind should easily pin Kamui and his kunai to the ground, leaving it no more than two feet from his body when the Amaterasu was to be teleported to it. Kamui could of course choose not to warp the technique as the difference between doing it or not was now negligible.

The wind only covered a 10 foot radius, centered on Kamui, and would continue to blow for as long as Taumaster willed it.

As his Amaterasu was a Fire Release technique this wind jutsu would stoke the flames, causing them to burn much faster than normal. Considering they were already enhanced by his Sage Mode the flames would reduce Kamui to nothing but ash in just a few moments, and render his kunai bubbling slag.

Just for the sake of overkill, and to make sure the wind did not displace any of the black flames to unwanted areas with his other eye Taumaster would cast,

Sage Art: Blaze Release: Added Tool Earth Lord

The black flames would form large spikes that would bend in toward Kamui, aiming to skewer him dozens of times from every angle.

And of course since the black flames would burn for 7 days and 7 nights and could not be extinguished by anyone but him Kamui would essentially be eliminated, as once he was completely burned any attempt to reform would just be incinerated before it could even get going. Though it was likely Taumaster would extinguish the flames at some point and give Kamui a more permanent seal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 16 queries.