Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Requesting Council Action: Nine Tails Again  (Read 6312 times)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting Council Action: Nine Tails Again
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 04:37:50 AM »

I meant no ill will by it. Idk how it's ill will since I'm just giving it to my alt. I also made the change to Genesis bio the same day I made it to Synthesis.

But I will respect any vote the council makes on the matter. I'll admit to my own shortcomings on not announcing it.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 04:40:58 AM »

He just gained possession of the Kyūbi and then placed it within Synthesis.

No he didn't, that is not what happened. He had Genesis listed as the host in that characters profile and then changed it to another character while I was waiting for his grace to be over so we could start our fight.

If he wants to give the bijuu up he has to give it to me, not anyone else, including one of his other characters. This is no different than him saying he gives the bijuu to Ryoji and now I have to fight him for it. If you give up the bijuu and you have a pending challenger it goes to them.

That's great that's not currently in the rules, it's an obvious abuse of a loophole so now that I brought it up you can close it. Otherwise why not just have a dozen characters with a dozen different kind of abilities and then whenever anyone challenges you then you can just pick the character from your list that counters them and defend the bijuu with that one.

ok...first of all, it was my impression that Genesis had inherited Athos as a challenger...but here I see Athos mention his challenge was in before the grace period.

and according to the rules...

A host cannot be challenged for his or her biju until after his or her 14 day grace period is over. After a host's 14 day grace period has ended, a challenger posts/issues a challenge to the host of preference as a reply to the thread of that particular beast for which they are interested in competing. The challenger must post to the host's preference thread to make a valid challenge. The host should also be notified by the challenger via SL PM (Shinobilegends Personal Message) that the challenger has issued a valid challenge.

so....he can win a beast and give it to someone else...if no challenge was inherited. But if the 9 tails came with an inherited challenge list he cannot do this. A waiting challenger should get to fight the winner.

So let me ask for facts people

1] How did Athos get on the challenge list? inherited? in before grace period for Genny was up?

2] Did Genny ever had the 9 tails sealed in him? This is also important. Because if he was never a host...just the owner, he can give it to whoever he wants. We don't have a rule against that.

If you feel we need one then go make a rule proposal to be discussed about it.

Almost positive he didn't ask for a breakdown of everything they said. Just your opinion on the matter of if it's allowed or not.

"And until I get caught up I am just going to comment as I read when I feel the need." Makes me worrisome of how many tangents you have.

Shadow? Are you telling me as a council member to shut up and not make comment in a discussion brought before the council? Are you telling me not to not direct any remarks to my fellow council members in this discussion? Is that what you are saying?

I meant no ill will by it. Idk how it's ill will since I'm just giving it to my alt. I also made the change to Genesis bio the same day I made it to Synthesis.

But I will respect any vote the council makes on the matter. I'll admit to my own shortcomings on not announcing it.

You guys are posting way too fast and way too often. I would like to at least get to read and make my comments to the discussion before I am told to shut up or buried under and endless stream of replies before I can even finish participating.

is that alright? This can take all night or it could take about 20 minutes. It's up to you.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 04:43:57 AM »

HOWEVER

I will alter my participation and open up 3 extra tabs to be more efficient.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 04:49:42 AM »

Well, I guess I'll be reading novels here.  :/

Anyway, Genesis should have declared the switch publicly...
But, I do see merit in Kamui's post and numerous others. I would like for Kay's questions to be answered though. I'll make my decision after seeing some responses. ^^

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 05:03:14 AM »

Please don't kill me Kayenta but I believe this is very important.

It said on Genesis's bio, on the character Genesis, that he was Jinchuriki of the 9 Tails. He then changed it to "Not Jinchuriki of the 9 Tails" after switching it to Synthesis. So unless you can check the edit history of someones bio page no there isn't any evidence since I'm sure he'll have no problem lying to everyone's face about it.

I'm not sure if they can check edit history, but I took a screenshot of when I changed Genesis' bio: http://imgur.com/YIuUzUN

Now. As you can see the time of the clock in the corner, it was posted on Dec. 11.

But I'll admit the clock can be fabricated. So, for extra proof, in the same link, right click and then press "view page source". Then Ctrl+F and search "datetime". The date will show the 11th of December. Just to prove my integrity.

I'm sorry Kayenta. Don't hurt me. Please. I thought this was important.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 05:47:26 AM »

ok at this point.
whatever.
Because neither participant are new players [one a former council member and one running to be a council member  :fouet:] Because it is the responsibility of all those involved with bijuu matters to educate themselves on the rules...

no official preference/activity thread was made and so this means...[everybody join in!]
the host is not valid.
the challenge is not valid.

the matches with the beast are void.
start over and do it right.
There is no excuse for this travesty. Screen shot all you like. copy paste conversations all you like.
It don't matter. there is nothing in the rules about screen shots or copy pasted pms.

Your pms are not official. your screen shots are not official. your skype conversations are not offical. nor are your video chats, voice mails, snail mails, or any other mode of communication.

Only the official preference/activity thread of the host is a valid form of documantation for challenges and everything Bijuu related for:
the player, his character, his alts, his sealed bijuu, his summons bijuu, the challenger, the challenger's alts, and anyone in between regardless of gender or blood type!

I vote for...having Genesis the character Face Athos the character for the 9 tails. with the usual time limit to set the match up. [read the rules to find out what that means!]

Further more: I suggest we consider this a first warning by the council for noncompliance of the rules for both parties. A second offense incurs a banning, as per the rules.

And then the community needs to propose rules to be included and fill the gaps for the issues brought to light here so there is no confusion about this issue in the future.
For people who give a damn, participation in that process is mandatory.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I do not believe there was any ill intention, but just massive confusion. We have a couple of capable and passionate rpers here and we, as a community, need to tighten these rules up to keep these sort of mishaps from happening in the future. I look forward to seeing this resolved in a timely fashion.

TL:DR; As a host you must do things officially. make a preference/activity thread for it is the ONLY official record validated by the rules. As a challenger, you must do things officially too. If you see no preference/activity thread for a host, post a thread complaining they do not have one. Maybe....POLITELY pm them to suggest they create one. You are bound by the official rules too.

I vote 'Genesis', the character controlled by the account owner, fight 'Athos', the character controlled by the account owner, for the 9 tails.

[doesn't kill anyone because she sees another reply before she can post]
^miracle, and you thought there was no God! [whoever you non-believers may be]

And god love you both, I won't kill either one of you. You are both just too smexy for that.
but damn guys...make a thread, do it right. I can't accept any of this evidence as even mattering cause there was no official thread. And if you don't know or are even suspecting that you may be assuming something is ok, just ask. I will personally curb stomp anyone who makes fun of someone for asking questions,
like a ninja!  :smt027

:orcpoursuite:

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 06:07:18 AM »

Your pms are not official. your screen shots are not official. your skype conversations are not offical. nor are your video chats, voice mails, snail mails, or any other mode of communication.

So all those challenges I made using smoke signals don't count? D=

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 06:08:57 AM »

Well only you my brother can get away with this. And I will back you tooth and claw, as always. Cause I am corrupt and biased like that.

post to Oto you turkey.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 06:26:37 PM »

I challenged Genny with Kaze, just for accuracy sake.

I didn't make a challenge thread because he inherited the challenger list with me already on it. I didn't need to challenge him.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 07:47:14 PM »

Council members, do we need a vote on this now or is more discussion required?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »

We cannot really take a vote if both parties are out of compliance with the rules as Kay pointed out.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 08:13:33 PM »

I don't understand what I am not complying with if he inherited the challenger list with me already on it.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 09:27:52 PM »

We cannot really take a vote if both parties are out of compliance with the rules as Kay pointed out.

If all parties were in compliance with the rules then the council would be useless. .-.

I'm ready to give my vote on the matter as soon as everyone else is.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 12:26:40 AM »

What part of "I will respect any vote the council makes on the matter" did y'all not get lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 12:27:27 AM by Genesis »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »

My vote has already been placed. I believe Genesis can defend it as Synth.

Unless he answers Athos's charge that he did in fact have it on Genesis (said so on SL bio). Please do answer that charge and do so truthfully. If he did do that, than my vote is he defend it as Genesis. So when he answers it, you may count my vote

Edit: My brain died and I switched the characters.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:11:30 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.