Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: HOW TO BRING ISSUES BEFORE THE COUNCIL  (Read 4477 times)

Ace

• View Profile
Re: HOW TO BRING ISSUES BEFORE THE COUNCIL
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 03:11:59 AM »

So, let's maybe try this...

1st post: Person addressing the issue to us (Person A)
2nd Post: Opposing party's rebuttal (Person B)
3rd Post: Person A
4th Post: Person B
5th, 6th, 7th, etc.: Council Members Only

The goal is simply for the best verdict to occur with the information presented. And we are using a forum, where clearly you can type an entire novel in one post-- as we usually see.

So, might as well limit posts-- saves everyone time, drama, and issues.
Now, *IF* the council thinks someone needs to provide more info., then questions can be asked. But,  all answers should be in ONE post.

After post 9 for example (council member post), multiple questions were asked of Person A, AND Person A was ***ASKED*** to provide more details. Well, take one post to answer all previous questions. If more questions arise, a council member can ask for another post to be made.

But, no one will be dealing with long, winded, repetitive remarks. It also helps keeping your message on track. One of the reasons why a lot of people are not able to communicate their message properly in real life is because they confuse themselves and others! Think of this as training exercises to help where ever you go! ;)

Let's vote on this-- someone create a topic. :D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:19:03 AM by Ace »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 03:25:10 AM »

What do you mean by "specifics"? If a Council member misunderstands the situation, it is usually because of the way that it is presented by the presenters, I.E, the accuser and the accused.

When you say "specifics", are you asking for examples or something?

Yes.

I'll admit, after some digging (particularly searching some strip threads and, I have come up with no specific example to give. Some more searching might yield something, but I think I'm just going to say that my memory on this topic is different than what I can find by searching the first 7 to appear "strip" threads.

I was gonna say because I have no memory of such a thing.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 10:09:30 PM »

Can non members vote, because I want to see Ace's idea put into place. Mainly because I'm tired of seeing novels full of "wah, wah, wah" all over the place >_>

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 03:32:05 AM »

So, let's maybe try this...

1st post: Person addressing the issue to us (Person A)
2nd Post: Opposing party's rebuttal (Person B)
3rd Post: Person A
4th Post: Person B
5th, 6th, 7th, etc.: Council Members Only

The goal is simply for the best verdict to occur with the information presented. And we are using a forum, where clearly you can type an entire novel in one post-- as we usually see.

So, might as well limit posts-- saves everyone time, drama, and issues.
Now, *IF* the council thinks someone needs to provide more info., then questions can be asked. But,  all answers should be in ONE post.

After post 9 for example (council member post), multiple questions were asked of Person A, AND Person A was ***ASKED*** to provide more details. Well, take one post to answer all previous questions. If more questions arise, a council member can ask for another post to be made.

But, no one will be dealing with long, winded, repetitive remarks. It also helps keeping your message on track. One of the reasons why a lot of people are not able to communicate their message properly in real life is because they confuse themselves and others! Think of this as training exercises to help where ever you go! ;)

Let's vote on this-- someone create a topic. :D

+1

As to the rest...
The Bijuu council discussion thread is not the place to vent your spleen. If you need to vent, then go make a vent thread where you and whoever wishes to engage in that sort of behavior can have at it in public and trigger each other all day long.

The is SL's forum, I hardly see the need to create a whole separate forum just for the Bijuu Council. Being as professional as possible in the council setting will greatly improve how it functions for everyone.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.