Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: More SWF Stuff  (Read 5062 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
More SWF Stuff
« on: February 01, 2017, 07:27:00 AM »

Yeah, the Dust Release creates a vaporized effect which cauterizes wound so there's no blood.

Good try though.

Correction: Disintegrates which causes cauterization as it ceases all molecules in that area as evident in all the blasts we've seen in the anime and manga.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:34:27 AM by Dāto Terumī »

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: More SWF Stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:51:13 AM »

Dart that was barely English. I think I gleaned enough through context clues though.

Dust Release (塵遁, Jinton, Viz: Particle Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai, made up of techniques that mix earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create pulverising force.

This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form.

dis·in·te·grate
disˈin(t)əˌɡrāt/
verb
break up into small parts, typically as the result of impact or decay.

Correct me if I'm wrong but physically smashing your arm into its constituent elements would not cauterize the wound, because that's not heat. Is there anything about my post that you actually know anything about you would like to argue?
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 08:08:29 AM »

Dart that was barely English. I think I gleaned enough through context clues though.

Dust Release (塵遁, Jinton, Viz: Particle Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai, made up of techniques that mix earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create pulverising force.

This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form.

dis·in·te·grate
disˈin(t)əˌɡrāt/
verb
break up into small parts, typically as the result of impact or decay.

Correct me if I'm wrong but physically smashing your arm into its constituent elements would not cauterize the wound, because that's not heat. Is there anything about my post that you actually know anything about you would like to argue?

Way to make up your own definitions there, guy.
Oh, and here's the actual definition from an actual source:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/disintegrate

disintegrate Translate Button
[dis-in-tuh-greyt]
verb (used without object), disintegrated, disintegrating.
to separate into parts or lose intactness or solidness; break up; deteriorate:
The old book is gradually disintegrating with age.
Physics.
to decay.
(of a nucleus) to change into one or more different nuclei after being bombarded by high-energy particles, as alpha particles or gamma rays.

And THE source of all sources:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disintegrate

Definition of disintegrate
transitive verb
:  to break or decompose into constituent elements, parts, or small particles <water disintegrates the limestone>
:  to destroy the unity or integrity (see integrity 3) of <The lies disintegrateed their marriage.>
intransitive verb
:  to break or separate into constituent elements or parts <The iron hinges were disintegrateing into dust.>
:  to lose unity or integrity by or as if by breaking into parts <The relationship started to disintegrate.>
:  to undergo a change in composition (see composition 2) <an atomic nucleus that disintegrates because of radioactivity>
disintegrationplay \(ˌ)dis-ˌin-tə-ˈgrā-shən\ noun

Nowhere does it state in the wikia that Dust Release *physically* breaks down the elements.
In fact, since the kekkai tota is composed of the Fire element, and as we've seen in all the images and videos, it shows complete annihilation of the item caught in the object's grasp. That would lead to believe that it is a chemical decay or decomposition by heat to completely erase all traces of the evidence inside its area of influence.

Thus...by your definition, there would have been remnants of anything caught within the blasts within the canon manga/anime, which there isn't. Soo..,

Not to mention, Eric said I would make it to 500 yard marker after taking your damage with my dodge. Thus, I'd still outrun them. You manipulating them to follow would count as an action, so this entire post is rather invalidated at that.

Not to mention, if you're not allowing your opponent a chance to dodge or block your ability, then that's breaking the rules and grounds for disqualification. Which you're completely doing with how you're writing everything.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:34:06 AM »

"made up of techniques that mix earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create pulverising force."

Definition of pulverize
pulverized; pulverizing
transitive verb
:  to reduce (as by crushing, beating, or grinding) to very small particles :  atomize

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pulverize

Well Dart as you claimed Jay's opinion had no merit due to his alleged bias your opinion has no merit to me due to your ignorance. You're clearly very intelligent but that does not extend into Naruto and SL where you frequently have demonstrated a lack of even cursory knowledge regarding the things you're arguing, and the things you are arguing are almost always completely baseless.

Not only do you ignore any evidence that contradicts what you claim but you are the first person I've met to be able to actually twist directly contradictory evidence into somehow being in support of what you claim. So arguing with you is clearly pointless. I'm just going to wait for Eric to get here, I'll message him telling him about this topic.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 08:56:44 AM »

"made up of techniques that mix earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create pulverising force."

Definition of pulverize
pulverized; pulverizing
transitive verb
:  to reduce (as by crushing, beating, or grinding) to very small particles :  atomize

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pulverize

Well Dart as you claimed Jay's opinion had no merit due to his alleged bias your opinion has no merit to me due to your ignorance. You're clearly very intelligent but that does not extend into Naruto and SL where you frequently have demonstrated a lack of even cursory knowledge regarding the things you're arguing, and the things you are arguing are almost always completely baseless.

Not only do you ignore any evidence that contradicts what you claim but you are the first person I've met to be able to actually twist directly contradictory evidence into somehow being in support of what you claim. So arguing with you is clearly pointless. I'm just going to wait for Eric to get here, I'll message him telling him about this topic.

Please, continue to thinly-veiled insult me. I'll post all the proof for this farce for all to see. The judge already knows about it. Kamui already knows about it. I have the PMs: the bias is relevant.

And, just because it creates a pulverizing force, doesn't necessarily mean that what is being used to disintegrate:

"This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form." That's how the technique works, directly quoted from the wikia..

Not to mention, you have yet to acknowledge the fact that there is not evidence to support your claim of it being a *physically* break down with manga scans.

Now that begs the question...How do we manipulate molecules in our time?

Guess what?

It's with lasers! What are lasers? High-density beams of radiation that produce heat!

Now granted, not all lasers are lethal such as a cat point laser, but that's for entertainment, not manipulation such as LASIK eye surgery which 'burns' away the cells in the eyes. I could get into more detail if it's needed?

With that all being said, I'm going to lock this thread up as author so you and I don't keep arguing as you don't want to speak to me and I definitely don't want to speak to you. Plus, I want to get some sleep and the email notifications are annoying.

So, we'll let Eric read our arguments, let him ask for any other things we want to add, and cease to argue with one another.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 09:56:02 AM »

In order to make it easier for Eric to decipher:

I am contesting:

A) His dust balls wouldn't be with me as you even said I would reach the modified marker (500 yards), just not unharmed. Which all parties accepted as being true.

B) His attack wouldn't cause me to bleed as it would essentially cauterize the wound based upon manga/anime examples where there's no evidence left behind of the item that was 'disintegrated'.

---If you agree that Dust Release forces the molecules to collide together in order to disintegrate their objective, then it needs to be mentioned that when molecules collide with one another in an aggressive manner, that the result would create energy. Energy that is most often in the form of heat. The largest example of this: The Big-Bang. The second best example would be: The Sun. Another fine example would be the Large Hadron Collider (http://home.cern/topics/large-hadron-collider) and what it's experiments are and what they are measuring (http://home.cern/about/how-detector-works) during their experiments (http://home.cern/about/experiments)

C) That he surpassed the 3 moves per turn as manipulating his pre-existing technique requires physical action and mental notion in order to manipulate them.

D) That his wording is an auto-hit and an unavoidable move, both of which are grounds for disqualification.

E) Trev priorly ruled that Athos would be kicked from Sage Mode after that post: https://postimg.org/image/6hacyhtl5/ and he doesn't abide by that judge's ruling at all in his post.

Additionally: **F) Nowhere does it state that the technique allows further manipulation after launch according to the wikia page: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_Release:_Genocide_Attack

**And be sure to watch for the 'Recent Wiki Activity' option in the wikia main page so he can't edit it after I bring this point up as that would be a flagrant violation of keeping everything as it oringally was at the time of the fight and formation of the void list.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:04:35 AM by Dāto Terumī »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 12:56:33 PM »

Don't get too excited, I am going to read the post itself this morning and, depending on how PHysics goes, I'll make an opinion post later on this evening.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 05:46:47 PM »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 09:52:22 PM »

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 01:29:52 AM »

Sounds good Eric. Here's my counterpoints to Dart's arguments, for the benefit of your review.

A) His dust balls wouldn't be with me as you even said I would reach the modified marker (500 yards), just not unharmed. Which all parties accepted as being true.

A) My attack is still moving. He'd get hit dodging through it and then they’d continue to follow him which, as Jay posted and he accepted by posting, is faster than a Sage Enhanced Raiton no Yoroi user. If he needs a refresher on how moving from point A to point B works I believe he posted a summary in a previous topic. I know you also mentioned in your decision that I could just send the balls to finish the job after Dart avoided the first strike. They're not just going to freeze while Dart flies away and only start to pursue him once he gets to where he is going.

B) His attack wouldn't cause me to bleed as it would essentially cauterize the wound based upon manga/anime examples where there's no evidence left behind of the item that was 'disintegrated'.

He keeps saying that but doesn't actually provide any of the alleged evidence which on it's own should tell you all you need to know. Here's what wood looks like after Onoki shears part of it off with Jinton.

It just looks like someone cut through it with a power saw. Surely if Dust Release worked as Dart was claiming it does with particle collision similar to the Big Bang and the Sun surely the wood would be on fire, or be burned, or show any sign of exposure to heat where the Dust Release touched it. It's not like the wood is inflammable, Madara literally just lit it up with basic Fire Release just before that panel. I'm going to make an educated guess here and say the heat from particle collision would probably be higher than the heat of flames, so that is clearly not what is happening here. There is no heat involved and the Jinton would not cauterize Dart's wound. Even if there was Dart claims on his wiki page, "Resistance to Heat".

Also since Dart is so excited to keep posting science articles and facts and stuff here's a fun science fact for you. You can see because of light going into your eyes. Dart's Mujin Mesai makes him invisible by using water vapor to reflect all light away from his body and render him invisible. Well it would also render him completely blind. Though I'm sure that little fact is irrelevant to Dart since it doesn't benefit him, he'll just continue to cherry pick them.

C) That he surpassed the 3 moves per turn as manipulating his pre-existing technique requires physical action and mental notion in order to manipulate them.

That seems highly hypocritical considering Dart has been maintaining 4 moves almost the entire fight. Doton: Domu, Mujin Mesai, Light-Weight Rock Technique, and his acid rain. Besides I'm only doing three actions. Maintaining my Jinton, making platforms, and making my barrier. Saiken get's his own actions. We don't have rules laid out in this fight for extra actions. Some people say clones, summons and the like must operate within your 3 actions, others say they get their own three. Obviously I am operating on the latter. Considering Dart has been operating on neither and just doing as many actions as he feels like it seems that he doesn't really have a leg to stand on in regards to this argument. It's funny because he metaphorically doesn't have a leg and literally doesn't have an arm.

D) That his wording is an auto-hit and an unavoidable move, both of which are grounds for disqualification.

I don't think Dart knows what that means, still. "it would be good to note that with the attacks pursuing Dart and hopefully killing him only a second " Hopefully they would kill him. Not an auto-hit. And since it is literally the same jutsu I used last turn it's still not unavoidable either.

E) Trev priorly ruled that Athos would be kicked from Sage Mode after that post: https://postimg.org/image/6hacyhtl5/ and he doesn't abide by that judge's ruling at all in his post.

Trev said I would soon fall out of Sage Mode due to only gathering Natural Energy for a moment. So I countered that by having Saiken gathering Natural Energy for me to keep me in Sage Mode, as Kurama demonstrated to be able to do for Naruto. Obviously I only would have had to exit Sage Mode had I done nothing to remedy the situation.

Additionally: **F) Nowhere does it state that the technique allows further manipulation after launch according to the wikia page: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_Release:_Genocide_Attack

**And be sure to watch for the 'Recent Wiki Activity' option in the wikia main page so he can't edit it after I bring this point up as that would be a flagrant violation of keeping everything as it oringally was at the time of the fight and formation of the void list.

This one is the biggest indicator to me that, in his desperation to not lose, Dart is just picking up any claim he can think of and throwing them all at the wall in hopes one will stick. It displays a lack of just any common sense at all. Not only did you say in your previous decision that I could have the attack redirect in an attempt to finish Dart off but it's my jutsu, I can control it for as long as I want. That would be like if I used a Fire jutsu and Dart argued, "It just says it lets you breath fire not that it lets you keep breathing fire after the first moment." Just really? It's my jutsu I can maintain it for as long as I choose and suggesting otherwise is character control.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 03:21:53 AM »

Honestly, I will keep my ruling rather short this time, promise:

1) Athos' balls can go after and follow Dart due to the blood spillage from the loss of the arm (unless he has some sort of automatic healing that instantly stops any bleeding) and send them in Dart's general direction due to the disturbance caused by him getting clipped by some of them. In my original notepad there was more with conditions and criteria and such, but I am going to leave it as Dato has 1 second to react before being shredded. Since he has already reposted once, if he fails to evade/counter/make a move ruled valid on his next go around, then he is dead by being shredded by the balls.

2) The manga suggests that you can see while using techniques that bend the light around you to make you invisible (chameleon technique, mujin, Jiraiya's transparency technique being pointless for spying on nude ladies if he can't see while using it) so, handwaived.

3) Saiken is not a summon nor a clone. I am of the group that believes in 3 actions per turn including that of summons and clones, but even so, Saiken is a tailed beast inside of you, not summoned out on the battlefield. No natural energy gathering from Saiken this round unless you want to remove one of your other actions from your post.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 03:33:44 AM »

1) Sounds good.

2) I wasn't really arguing that point, just that if Dart wants to keep citing science as to why things work the way he wants them to then he can't cherry pick things.

3) That seems unfair since you let Dart maintain his 4 jutsu.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 04:01:37 AM »

Honestly, I will keep my ruling rather short this time, promise:

1) Athos' balls can go after and follow Dart due to the blood spillage from the loss of the arm (unless he has some sort of automatic healing that instantly stops any bleeding) and send them in Dart's general direction due to the disturbance caused by him getting clipped by some of them. In my original notepad there was more with conditions and criteria and such, but I am going to leave it as Dato has 1 second to react before being shredded. Since he has already reposted once, if he fails to evade/counter/make a move ruled valid on his next go around, then he is dead by being shredded by the balls.

2) The manga suggests that you can see while using techniques that bend the light around you to make you invisible (chameleon technique, mujin, Jiraiya's transparency technique being pointless for spying on nude ladies if he can't see while using it) so, handwaived.

3) Saiken is not a summon nor a clone. I am of the group that believes in 3 actions per turn including that of summons and clones, but even so, Saiken is a tailed beast inside of you, not summoned out on the battlefield. No natural energy gathering from Saiken this round unless you want to remove one of your other actions from your post.

10-4, good buddy.

1) Sounds good.

2) I wasn't really arguing that point, just that if Dart wants to keep citing science as to why things work the way he wants them to then he can't cherry pick things.

3) That seems unfair since you let Dart maintain his 4 jutsu.

I can answer #3!

That's because the Acid Rain Technique isn't being continually maintained by chakra. I brought it forth and that's it. It's not linked to me any longer, it can be freely manipulated by other people's techniques to either blow it away or absorb the residual chakra in the clouds, but it will end after it runs out of chakra.

--Meaning, I could use a Water Gun blast but after it's intent is used up, the water still remains from the attack as does any residual chakra that resides in it.

The Light-Weight Rock Technique is also not maintained as it applies the tech once to gain the desired effect. You can really apply the tech again to further increase the effect.

--Functions just like a fūinjutsu. You apply it once and then it does the effect you want. Layering on further fūinjutsu for even larger effect.

The only two techs that are being constantly maintained are Domu and the Muijin Meisai as I have to constant direct chakra to keep my skin hardened and to constantly redirect the light.

Notice how after activating both, I never used more than one additional technique afterwards? That's because I know that my move counter has been used up.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:24:27 AM by Dāto Terumī »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 04:18:16 AM »

Soo.... I can post now?

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2017, 04:21:17 AM »

Soo.... I can post now?

I don't see why not since you're not really effected by this IC anyway. Worst comes to worst my post will take place just like I wrote it but while falling since I'd drop the chakra platforms over Sage Mode. I shouldn't have to since Eric explicitly allowed Dart to continue maintaining 4 actions a turn but we shall see.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.