Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Bijuu Council Question.  (Read 10032 times)

Nekomaru

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council Question.
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 07:38:48 AM »

Alrighty thanks Trev and Camel  :D
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 08:28:19 AM »

Yo let me hop in this. Y'all hit me up so many times with the biju matches, I might as well. I vow to not care, nor imply that I care about who gets what plushie or stuffed tail, so long as I get to put in my bio that I served the biju council.

On some real, I'm down. Only if y'all want me.

If I gotta have a slogan, "I vow to disband the biju council and package all the biju to the moon. USPS style because UPS is for liberals."

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 08:29:59 AM »

Yo let me hop in this. Y'all hit me up so many times with the biju matches, I might as well. I vow to not care, nor imply that I care about who gets what plushie or stuffed tail, so long as I get to put in my bio that I served the biju council.

If I gotta have a slogan, "I vow to disband the biju council and package all the biju to the moon. USPS style because UPS is for liberals."

You've got my vote!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 08:40:05 AM »

You've got my vote!

+ 1
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 08:48:27 AM »

You've got my vote!

+ 1

+1
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 02:49:41 PM »

So, that's now three candidates:

Keito
Athos
Nekomaru

Three slots. I guess if we keep getting candidates at this steady pace we can actually hvae na election for these positions.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 01:17:52 AM »

Good.
Next issue now...

Any issues that are not solved, send me a private message. Be specific, please-- quotes/screenshots (i.e. evidence) helps!
I have received quite a few actually from members. So, time to step in.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 11:15:18 AM »

Actually, I wished to be on the Bijuu Council myself but was under the impression I had to wait for a new election. If so, I wish to run for a position myself within whatever rules must be applied to run as a candidate if possible.

I am well versed in matters Bijuu throughout the years, have hosted a few personally, and desire to see fair fights between challenger/hosts. I hope my own interpretation of Tailed Beasts, role play, and zone fighting can enhance the council's ability to make/maintain a fun, fair environment for all without unnecessarily limiting the creativity of those who partake in its challenge.

Please consider me as a candidate as you make the decision as to whom to add to your ranks. I wish everyone who has shown interest the best of luck as the Bijuu Council attempts to figure out who would be a best match.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:23:02 AM by Timothy »
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 02:32:31 PM »

Tim's been outta the game for some time...and has come back strong. So all he's said I +1 it.

Only question I have to ask is activity going to be an issue in say.....3 months? Give or take a few weeks.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2017, 05:55:39 PM »

Tim's been outta the game for some time...and has come back strong. So all he's said I +1 it.

Only question I have to ask is activity going to be an issue in say.....3 months? Give or take a few weeks.

Not at all, as I intend to level Tomi's character to max resets which will take more than three months to achieve. Among other things, I wish to further develop some of the storylines I wasn't able to years past. As you might know, fleshing out the Land of Birds Arc being one of them. (Part One is soon to take place) So I'm looking forward to catching up on all the creative ideas people have made in my absence/helping direct further events.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 05:10:36 AM »

So the council has 2, possibly 3 openings and four nominations. So I suggest keeping the application process open till about Friday, or Sunday. Start a vote the next day that will last a week and replace our members and see to some topics that have been back ordered.

This sound good to everyone?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 05:58:27 AM »

So the council has 2, possibly 3 openings and four nominations. So I suggest keeping the application process open till about Friday, or Sunday. Start a vote the next day that will last a week and replace our members and see to some topics that have been back ordered.

Yeah, but we have back-ordered topics?  :shock:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 06:12:33 AM »

Yeah, but we have back-ordered topics?  :shock:

We have Kamui's proposal of biju fight tampering, and if no community consensus, Tomi's two questions. So the council has at least one, potentially three items on back order.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 06:16:17 AM »

We have at least two seats open. Did Kamui actually quit or did he just saying he was thinking about it? If he actually said he quit then he should have to join the group of applicants and try to get voted back in.

If you get mad and quit your job in a fit you can ask to be let back on but you can't just claim take-backsies and undo it.

@Trev: It was already concluded that nothing against any rules took place in the FFA, that one is done.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 06:37:14 AM »

uhhh, idk? His most recent thread says he is thinking about it, but I think he said somewhere he was leaving it. I don't remember the exact wording, so he could have thrown a maybe in there, idk. But if he did quit, I agree that he should have to be a nomination and get back in.

Yes, that is true, but by the end of the thread Kamui had reversed and wanted to make it a future biju rule. So no, it is not done. It won't have any impact on the prior fight as even he acknowledged, but the rule will be voted on for future use. Whether it will pass is an entirely different matter.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.