Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Land of Birds Arc (Plot Overview)  (Read 4224 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Land of Birds Arc (Plot Overview)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 09:32:45 PM »

Wut, no Hiraishin? BOOOOO Dx

:P

Weird, isn't that kinda Tomi's thing? << Should at least let him use it.

He didn't successfully use Hiraishin once in our spar. I think he'll be fine.  :twisted:

I mean if I let Tommi use hiraishin then I would scrap the no instant jutsu/maneuvers for everyone. Not saying that's not doable, I just want to avoid infinitesimally small "instant" situations from occurring.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 05:10:45 AM »

It's a no go, Eric. You're attempting to limit a key character from actively using a technique he would naturally use in the story arc. Hence, it's something you will need to scrap. As long as the 'instant' maneuvers don't neccesitate an auto hit, they'll be fine. I.e. shunshin no Jutsu directly in front of a person to attempt a punch, etc.

Most of the other stuff doesn't seem extremely limiting/wouldn't interfere with the plot too much. The Torii itself as you know has a chakra disruption barrier ability that can go beyond 5m but I have no issues limiting it in this arc.

Since there apparently aren't many jinchuuriki at the moment I don't think the no bijuu cloak thingy would be too much of an issue. However, if anyone has an objection, it should be voiced here.

Limiting Rinnegan isn't an issue for me. I'm more than fine not using it for this arc. As for sage mode, we will see what objections there are if any.

Don't be afraid to give your opinion/make suggestions on Eric's current ban list as it's a work in progress.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 05:54:06 AM »

Well, I would be restricted from using Flying Shadow as well, so I mean, it's not targetted just as Tommi with that no instantaneous maneuvers/jutsu stuff.

The no biju cloak and additional speed + durability enhancements is mostly to keep bullets (ordinary bullets don't travel faster than the speed of sound) that are nigh indestructable from blowing through the standardized fighters.

And yeah, give your opinion here. It defeats the purpose making a system that limits people that also deters a lot of people as well.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 02:20:11 PM »

I'm aware, just voting to allow instantaneous movements as long as it's not an auto hit, yada yada.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2017, 07:39:11 PM »

If you are using the currently used rules on FTG then it's already not an auto-hit. It has a 1 round delay on you actually doing anything 'instant'.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2017, 09:56:04 PM »

If you are using the currently used rules on FTG then it's already not an auto-hit. It has a 1 round delay on you actually doing anything 'instant'.

Pretty much yeah, hence why Warp Rasengan in practice is still pretty hard to land in RP as the person usually will dodge it in some way. You have to give them that extra push of 'encouragement' if you want them to accept the love of a grinding ball of chakra of love made just for them.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 16 queries.