Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Sage Mode/Rinnegan Switch  (Read 1765 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Sage Mode/Rinnegan Switch
« on: March 04, 2017, 08:20:25 PM »

Uematsu Tomi had access to the Sage Mode via RP prior to the In game Resets. I was given access to the Toad Summoning Contract by DarkRasengan/Tetsujin Mokuton, the 4th Raikage and RP trained at Mount Myoboku before Tomi became Hokage to attain Perfect Sage Mode. I have several people who can attest to the authenticity of this claim. He ultimately stopped using it as he got the Rinnegan to respect the whole 'can't claim both Rinnegan and Sage Mode' deal. However canonically he still possesses the ability to use Sage Mode/has knowledge of such. Now I wish to ask, 'officially' can he reverse this, and reassert his usage of Sage Mode and stop using Rinnegan altogether?

What are your thoughts of how this would be done? Because honestly, as Shadow was kind enough to point out. Rinnegan doesn't suit Tomi's playstyle as he refuses to use more than the Deva Path, and you can't really elevate that beyond Nagato level without people calling you god mod. (I don't do Preta, Human, because I think they're OP/Unfair)

Also, how many times could a person switch from one to the other before the community forces you to pick one and keep it? (Not that I would, but someone might eventually try it)

I want to get a consensus on this please.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:26:46 PM by Timothy »
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
Re: Sage Mode/Rinnegan Switch
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 08:27:30 PM »

People switch their KG's all the time RP wise. I have on several accounts. Use to have sage mode and 8 gates, now I do not. It's up to you man.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 10:30:06 PM »

Free to do so without asking. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »

As long as you don't switch mid-battle or mid-RP I don't think anyone would mind too much.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 05:34:54 AM »

If you had it, just stop using it (claim it locked) and start using Sage Mode. Easy Peasy, no reason to jump to the forum for it.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.