Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Editing PSA  (Read 2572 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Editing PSA
« on: March 10, 2017, 08:29:07 AM »

I've started to mess with video editing and after learning some techniques from people who do it as a job...I just want you all to know that you should never think all they had to do was shoot the video and upload it. The amount of work that goes into some productions of things is crazy.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Editing PSA
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »

I've been messing with audio for a bit now, so I was already aware of this. I wanted to increase my skills in those aspects and found that it took forever to just cut stuff and splice it together but still keeping it natural. That's not counting adding in effects. I haven't really messed with video, but it would obviously be an even bigger pain in the ass since you have to manipulate the video as well. Hope those peeps get paid well.

Chinote

• View Profile
Re: Editing PSA
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 04:14:59 PM »

Back when my friends and I were trying to start a youtube channel we had an editor who in the like 4 months we recorded videos finished one part of one video and put it out.

Shortly after, I tried to make a video on my own and spent hours doing essentially nothing. I no longer blame the editor for not getting more done. Still never really figured out what I was doing and just gave up on that pipe dream.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.