Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Repeated Mastery Time Reduction (vote)  (Read 3972 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Repeated Mastery Time Reduction (vote)
« on: March 24, 2017, 04:39:57 AM »

If a player has previously mastered a tailed beast, then they are permitted to have a reduced time for mastering the beast(s) again on the character that mastered the beast. See: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9317.0.html for that call. This vote topic is to establish what the reduction rate is.

5 segments lasting 2 weeks each: 0

4 weeks total: 1

3 weeks total: 7

7.5 weeks total 0

This vote topic will close on 3/30/2017.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 04:03:35 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Repeated Mastery Time Reduction (vote)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 04:50:22 AM »

3 weeks total
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 05:12:48 AM »

3 weeks total.

Vote count updated.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 05:18:49 AM »

3 Weeks total.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 06:43:06 AM »

4 weeks. I know it's not an option. Seems more even than 3 weeks.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 01:19:57 PM »

3 weeks total
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 09:39:26 PM »

3 weeks total

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 10:51:36 PM »

3 weeks.

Though I would like to clarify if the 3 weeks begins during the grace or not. If so, can't the user simply push his challenges back (schedule) for a week-ish until they are full-mastery again? Likewise, what happens if the match lasts longer than the week. Does that qualify for the mastery period?

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 02:03:48 AM »

3 weeks.

Though I would like to clarify if the 3 weeks begins during the grace or not. If so, can't the user simply push his challenges back (schedule) for a week-ish until they are full-mastery again? Likewise, what happens if the match lasts longer than the week. Does that qualify for the mastery period?

Very good point. The grace period is two weeks and the time between challenge and fight start is a week, so that could be the whole 3 weeks if the person waits until the very last moments before getting things started. But, of course, once the fight starts, if it's before the mastery date, the jinchuriki can't claim mastery once the time hits outside the fight. It's only fair.

P.S. I am voting for 3 weeks though.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:04:24 AM by JayJay »

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 04:06:29 AM »

Normally options aren't added after the voting starts, but becuase it's  pretty simple add I'll throw Shadow's in as a vote for a new option.

3 weeks.

Yes, the mastery period begins as soon as the grace period starts (since IC sealings are not really an issue anymore) so that is very much a possibility. However, if the challenge match starts before those 3 weeks then the host cannot claim mastery during that biju match.

Vote count updated.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 08:12:14 PM »

And what proof will we recorded in stating whom had what bijū and if that individual achieved 'mastery' during their stint as a jinchūriki?

I don't mean to get off topic but the answer to that question will determine my vote.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »

And what proof will we recorded in stating whom had what bijū and if that individual achieved 'mastery' during their stint as a jinchūriki?

I don't mean to get off topic but the answer to that question will determine my vote.

That's a very good point. Honor code only goes so far here. Probably some place on the forums that's locked or only a specific person can post on it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 02:01:18 AM »

That could be included in the challenge threads I suppose, though other than that burden of proof would be on the person wanting to claim early mastery. Proof that would count would be a match here on the forum where the host had mastered the beast or an old challenge thread. Naturally any masteries before any biju fights were on the forum at all would be next to impossible to verify, and so those foggies would have to go through full mastery again.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2017, 02:38:28 AM »

That could be included in the challenge threads I suppose, though other than that burden of proof would be on the person wanting to claim early mastery. Proof that would count would be a match here on the forum where the host had mastered the beast or an old challenge thread. Naturally any masteries before any biju fights were on the forum at all would be next to impossible to verify, and so those foggies would have to go through full mastery again.

Then that individual can simply lie about their previous mastery with it is what I'm getting out of this.

Rather, I think there should be a locked thread that details the jinchūriki as they pop up and with whom had mastery that only the bijū council can't modify as hands change over with each beast.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2017, 03:04:57 AM »

Then that individual can simply lie about their previous mastery with it is what I'm getting out of this.

Rather, I think there should be a locked thread that details the jinchūriki as they pop up and with whom had mastery that only the bijū council can't modify as hands change over with each beast.

The person wanting to claim early mastery would have to provide proof that shows that they had previous mastery over the beast. Lying in the proof I guess is possible, but then again, screenshots of PM's have that same kind of risk. What proof would have to be given in order to get on this hypothetical list? The same kind of proof that would be used to verify if the person had previous mastery, most likely past fights, challenge threads, or whatever the Council accepts as evidence in that scenario.

What qualifies as proof though can be another topic. This one is strictly on what the reduced time is, as already it has been established that a reduction in time is permitted.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.