Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Student Versus Sensei; Round One.  (Read 7237 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Student Versus Sensei; Round One.
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:55:43 PM »

Current Host: Athos

Naruto Profile: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Athos

Affiliation: Uzushiogakure

Preferred method: 1v1 IC Deathmatch

Current Challengers:
Butai (Chinote)
Jay
Madara Uchiha

Special Conditions:

-The match is IC unless otherwise agreed upon.

-The match will be what I refer to as "staggered IC". That meaning we can rp whilst the match happens, but the end result of the match will still occur IC. Once a victor is decided the Jinchuriki and Challenger then finish whatever rp they are in and immediately post going to begin the fight, so that is when it happens chronologically. If you manage to get yourself killed before the fight happens it will be voided, but I'm not forcing you to rp elsewhere during the fight.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight, even if it's OOC.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. If the fight was OOC that means you just lose. If it was IC that means the opposition gets to legally auto-hit you, likely meaning you die or are sealed. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids

-Swift Release
- Izanami
- Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
- Uchiha Return
- Hijutsu: Kirisame and anything that is a rip off of it
- Tenseigan
- Barrier Shatter Technique when used to shatter barriers from a person, other than an object
- Retaining a custom bijuu mode or any other power after losing the bijuu. The only thing that may be retained is the bijuu special ability, if you had mastered the bijuu before losing it. Sand Control for Shukaku, Lava for the Yonbi, Ink for Hachibi, Negative Emotions for Kyuubi, etc.
- Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Amenotejikara
- Limbo: Border Jail
- Any ability unique to Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Setting:

Fight is OOC.
The Winner of the Match gets both the Nine Tails and the Gedo Mazo.

I'll take the first post, since I'm cooler.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:57:12 PM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Student Versus Sensei; Round One.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »

There was a soft breath that left the man's lips,"I just don't think that you are personally understanding the gravity of the situation here." Athos was dressed simply enough, a black sleeveless training gi covering his form. His crimson silk hair, which stretched to his waist, was tied a few times down it's length to contain it in a single, long ponytail. He was walking, essentially, side by side with the man down the wooden dock that connected Athos' home to the ground... Seeing that it was located in the center of a raging waterfall. They'd be coming up to the front door, the two men, as Athos continued talking and pulled the key to his house from the band of his outfit,"Through the trials and time, their relationship has stood through it all. Hell, what type of love can change something that forms when you are a child?" It was clear that whatever they were talking about, Athos and whoever the other dashing rogue was, that Athos felt strongly about what he said but wasn't hostile,"And, I mean, everyone remembers when he proposed and they got engaged. It was awesome and one of the most iconic moments from the original series." Athos would open the door but not step in, holding it open for his guest and now allowing him to talk.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 10:38:25 AM »

Walking besides the equally dashing rouge, was the shorter of the duo. Jay had to cover his face, in irritation from the man's words. His hands showed his lightly tanned skin and the many tattoos/seals that were seared into the skin. Just like the elder man walking beside him, he was sporting a sleeveless training gi, with inverted colors, i.e. his were white. Apparently they've become his color of choice in recent times and that was just fine. "How can you say that is better than the alternative? We both know complete understanding is better in a relationship." He dragged his hand through his much shorter raven black hair and let out a sigh. This caused him to think of his own and he crossed his arms over his chest. Upon his arms were more seals, the right one being long and bold, spiraling around the entirety of his right arm, while the left arm held a tribal design that wrapped solely around the forearm. "Chichi doesn't truly understand the situation she lives in. She doesn't realize that all hands need to be on deck. She ruined Gohan, hell, he would probably have reached Super Saiyan Three before his dad if he wasn't raised in the books like he was. Sure, she might have learned a bit with Goten, but... Goten didn't have his pops, so he's super soft too." He finally just walked into the house, hostility clear in his voice as he talked. He felt strongly about this, obviously. "She's ripped the roots from those last precious Saiyans in the cosmos. Humanity is too soft for such a savage race of warriors. Vegeta chose the best wife, she's actually a better character as a whole compared to Chichi. She's smart, sexy, and super rich. She understands, all too well, the dangers of the universe, being in the thick of it through it all. She's super helpful too. What has Chichi done to help, in the entire series? Sure, she's a good mom, but damn, her son isn't a normal flesh baby. Gohan was supposed to take over the duties of his father at the beginning of the Buu Saga... not.. become a giant, weak, nerd!!" His golden hues were burning with blue flames of rage from the fruits of her insolence. He didn't even touch on Super/GT, because Bulma's helpfulness only grew more so in that series. "Face it, when it comes to ride or die, Vegeta chose the best wife."

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 05:56:30 AM »

Athos would shake is head in utter disappointment as Jay spoke, waving his hand in the air as they stepped into his living room, the door being closed behind them,"Doesn't understand the situation she lives in? I think she understands the situation just fine, her circumstances aren't nearly as fine tuned as Bulma's. See, Chichi knows from watching Goku that to live in this world, just fighting isn't going to do it. And save the world from what, you know? Without Cell, there was nothing to protect the Earth from." He would then start to walk through the living room and towards the hallway in the back,"And unlike all the judgmental people out there, I like what Gohan became during those years. Even after spending years and years of his life training, including the time spent purely training in the Chamber, he was able to get his life on track. And during that time, it wasn't like Gohan just say back and watch the world burn, there was no reason for him to fight. And when things did start to get rough in his city, he became the Great Saiyaman. Another aspect I truly love but that is a debate for another day."

By now they were in the hallway and although it continued further, he would stop at the Dojo-like doors and open them before stepping in, assuming Jay would do the same,"And as for Bulma raising her Children, she's done nothing different from what Chichi has. Bulma doesn't go out of her way to train Trunks, just like Chichi she makes sure he gets the schooling part. Maybe Chichi pushes her kids a bit harder to be scholars, but that is more Gohan than anyone. It's obvious she is a lot more laid back with Goten, seeing it is her second kid and she's been able to adjust even more. Hell, she doesn't even complain or argue when Trunks and Goten fight/train, which is a great improvement seeing Gohan and Goten use to have to go off and hide to train." Then would been within a small building, that would not fit inside Athos' house by normal means. There was a table and few pieces of furniture scattered about, including a fridge and things to cook. Straight ahead were two more double doors, the type that opened outwards, and to the left was a small area with a few bunk beds for rest,"If anything, Chichi shows the most development and adjustment, especially when the unseen and unexpected is being thrown at her."

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 12:00:55 PM »

The young Nara followed the older man, losing interest with the debate already, suddenly realizing he'd spent entirely too much time watching the abridged series of pretty much everything. "Are we talking about Dragonball Z stuff because we're using their chamber for the fight?" Athos hadn't said much, but he did mention that much. Supposedly this place was like a pocket dimension, which kind of meant it would be on his terms.

Though from the looks of it, it just seemed like a small room in a house. Not at all ignorant of deceptive appearances, he began to look around the room more carefully. If it was anything like his U.T.F. (Underground Training Facility), then the seal to venture inside would be somewhere he can access easily, unlike the young Nara who had to worry about one of his wander children drawing over the seal. 'Who would have thought my princess would be the culprit?' He asked his feline ball of blue fire.

At that moment, a gentle yawn would echo in his mind as Matatabi awoke from her catnap, dragging her flame resistant tongue along the back of her right fiery paw. [Can she even still be your princess after such an act? I still think you should have did more than taking her dessert away.] This was merely met with a blank stare and a shake of his head. 'I'm not gonna beat her, well not at this age. They deserve to continue being children... for a little bit longer. I'll start their training soon.' Jay thought to his companion once again as he walked around the room, his senses on high alert just in case there's something out of place.

[So... what are you gonna do for the fight? You've got to have a strategy against your sensei, right?] Matatabi asked in curiosity, knowing that the man's experience would rule the fight. It'd be up to intelligence to determine the outcome. Who would be able to outwit the other. She had yet to get a glimpse of the battleground, and Jay hadn't physically been inside to determine whether or not it was the same exact design as the DBZ variety, or if there was any differences in design. She let out another yawn, reowing a bit from the action and laying back down in her field of blue/pink roses.

To this, the man only gave a mental shrug. 'I'll just have to punch him, really hard. He's without the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, so I don't have to worry about that. But... he's still a beast of a man, so, I have a feeling I'm gonna have to use everything I have. But it is OOC, so we're not gonna die... I mean, we can, but not our real character people. That's pretty much the only thing not real about this fight, the chance of death. Everything else is pretty solid, so yeah, to answer your question, I'll definitely punch him really hard.' Of course, his long monologue was only met with dramatic snoring in his mind. Matatabi had obviously believe that it was far too simple for what she had been thinking. This obviously only caused Jay to mentally sniffle at the bullying she was putting him through. 'You never support my ideas!' [Stop having terrible ideas!!]

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »

Athos room was different than Jay's, seeing there would be no visible seals among the room. They were worked beneath the building and doors, literally in the structure of the house and room to ensure the preservation of the seals and their condition. It was when Athos closed the door behind them that the seal would be fully connected, like a circuit, and then beyond the two double doors that had been directly ahead of them would come to life and seemingly endless world of white tiles,"No, I am using my fighting chamber.... Which I may have just stole from them." The man uttered, moving towards and doors and then pushing them open so the new battlefield could be seen. No matter the amount of strength put in, the tiles beneath their feet would not even crack under Athos' might.

*So do you have a plan to win?* Asked the usually silent Nine Tails within the man, to which Athos nodded and mentally replied,*Yes, obviously.* But before Athos could speak further he would be cut off again,*I swear, if you say hit him really hard...* Athos mentally laughed and shook his head,*God no! I plan on just hitting him hard... er than he plans on hitting me.* To which the Nine Tails uttered an annoyed noise before going back to it's confines,*I'm done talking to you.*

And just like that Athos was left to his own thoughts, as well as to Jay, who he assumed was following into the seemingly endless room,"So, just the usual then?"

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 09:58:51 PM »

Obviously continued to follow the man and once he stepped foot onto the endless vast of white tiles, he felt the subtle shift in the atmosphere. Of course, if this was the same Chamber as the source material suggested, then the gravity would increase by ten times Earth's Gravity. Currently being weighed down by 60x, the extra ten would cause his knees to buckle in the sudden surprise. "Ahh!" He yelped out as he came crashing onto the white tiles, leaving them unaffected by the heavy thud that resonated around him.

Of course, his fall would drown out his sensei's words and it may even interrupt his talk with his tailed beast, depending on when they stepped off the platform that separated the building from the endless stretch of white ahead. [You dummy. How'd you fall?] "Oww. Wasn't prepared for that extra gravity." He groaned out to his sensei and the twin-tails inside of him, his chakra pulling out of his Gravity Seals and releasing him from all that extra baggage he was constantly under. After that, he made it to his feet and walked back to the palace steps and marked it with his Hiraishin Marker, a small black dot marring the ground. "Since this place seems to stretch on for infinity, this would be a good bread crumb to return to... just in case." He spoke smoothly, acting like he didn't fall at all. "Same as last time really. First to use chakra has to treat the other to a Ninja Meal. And you still owe me a Ninja Burger from our last bet."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 06:18:35 PM »

While Athos had definitely turned to look at his student as the man fell, least to his knees, the conversation from before had still wrapped up about the same but with the Kyuubi making some harsh scoff at the Nara's actions. Once they were both in the room though, Athos would have continued to move away from Jay until they were a total of fifteen feet from one another. Once that was the case, he'd have turned around to look upon his student fully,"Fair enough, I think that works for me."

He let out a long breath as he rolled his shoulders, slowly sliding his feet so they were at least even with his shoulders but that was about all he seemed to do to prepare himself before he spoke a few more words,"I'll take defense for the first time around, so lemme see what you've got."

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 12:09:01 AM »

(I finally got a job... I'm not quitting the fight, I'm just letting you know I'm employed now :D Hopefully it wont keep me away from responding too much.)

The man leisurely walked along with the man, until he came to a stop quite a ways from the lone building. He eyed the back of the man as he spoke and prepared himself. "Well... I guess it's finally time to get started." He sighed deeply, taking an extra inhale and slipping into a readied stance, a variation of the Golden Leopard stance, mixing it with that of the Gentle Fist. Without chakra, it won't be as effective, but he could use Shizenjutsu to make up for it... but he wasn't sure if that would be accepted due to his own stipulations for the bet. The claws on his fingers were intentionally duller than they usually would be, so the attacks would be rougher for his opponent. It was time to use his style against his sensei and see how he handles the ferocity of his student.

[Make sure you don't fall for any feints and don't get hit in the face. That's your money maker. Oh, and please remember, dodge. Who knows what the man has up his sleeve. Stay on your toes, keep your spidey-senses on high, and have fun.] Jay's been with her long enough to get a sense of her caution levels and while she was asking him to be careful, she didn't seem all that worried about it. A feeling at the back of his mind chalked it up to the fact that, she-herself, wasn't on the line for the fight. He was in agreement with her on that regard, but he still needed the statue to feed the Zetsus for a little while longer. "Let's get ready to rumble." Fifteen feet wasn't that far apart, but he wouldn't foolishly rush in, so slowly, he would inch his way towards the man, remaining in the stance, only his feet really moving, his golden hues darkening in anticipation. There was no outside event to trigger the fight, and without the sound of the wind, hearing the man's steady heartbeat rung loudly against his eardrums as the tension between them grew.

When there was only five feet, and shrinking, between them, if allowed to this point, he would close the rest of the distance with a swift burst of speed in a simple step. The swing of his left hand would be short and sharp, aiming towards Athos' right kidney and, if connected with the man, his fingers would stab into the Strongest Shield, and while his own Strongest Shield would cancel out the cracking of his finger bones, the man's skin would not be affected in the slightest. But, when it comes to the man's muscles underneath, they should rupture from the point of impact. At this point of the attack, it would only be in the form of punctures that extend themselves only an inch past his fingers, from the force of his strike, being four inches against someone without the Strongest Shield. Still in the same motion, and reliant on his sensei's arrogance, he would sharply retract his strike back to him. If it all went well, he'd effectively shred at the muscles beneath the man's skin, tearing at the clothing as well, visibly showing the ferocity of the strike.

Because attacking once was fucking stupid, he would continue off the momentum of his initial strike to begin a swift array of a half dozen strike that could bear the same fruit, counting the first. The second strike (right hand) would aim towards the man's chest, just over his heart and racking down. The third strike (left hand) would aim upwards, racking down from the top of the first strike and up towards the armpit. The fourth strike, using the same hand of the previous, would detour inwards and aim to continue the assault towards the center of the man's neck. At the same time of the fourth strike, his right hand would continue this combo and aim towards the same right kidney, reaching across from his own body, continuing from the ends of the previous mark and continuing the gorging muscles trail across the stomach and solar plexus.

If the combo had went along so far, his left hand would grasp onto the man's neck, to tug him towards him with his right hand once again aiming for the heart, this time with a closed fist. This last strike, while not using a Golden Leopard strike, would move with the same speed and a lot more force then the previous strikes. Aiming to cause the heart to temporarily stop from the direct attack, this should cause Athos to seize up for a second or so. Of course, a second could be the case between a proper response and a continuation in one's viscous attack. This combo would have left a lesser man in a complete mess, how would it fair against the elder man?

~~~~~~~

Golden Leopard - Initial Combo Starter
Golden Leopard - Combo Continuation
Heart Stopping Punch

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »

Now under any other circumstances, what was about to follow would only happen because there was no threat of Jay's chakra or blood dealing some sort of death blow, or something of the likes, seeing as he had set the rules himself. As his Student came in close, Athos' hands started to raise to get into a fighting stance but then Jay Nara quickly closed the distance. Athos feigned shock, though not anything that was silly looking because it had to be sincere, but his pivoted his side as Jay's strike came to strike. It would hit it's mark a few inches to the side and therefor causing Jay's finger to end up inside Athos' skin, where Athos' right hand(which had already been in motion), would have latched onto the Nara's left wrist and kept the two of them connected and close.

Now Athos' own left hand was already in motion when Jay had come in, so by the time that Jay would have gone to throw his second strike(assuming that Jay's left hand being grasped would lead to him still trying his flurry of blows, albeit with one hand), the redhead's knuckles should meet with Jay's ribs before his strike came to Athos' chest. Athos didn't hold back when he swung at Jay, either, the force enough to bypass even his Strongest Shield and break the ribs on this side of his cage and possibly bruise the ones on the other side. And being that was also enough force to hopefully stun Jay from connecting his blow and continuing his assault.

Assuming things went as Athos planned what would follow next was a series of quick punches towards Jay's abdomen area because his student was right, just attacking once was fucking stupid. Making sure that his ribs got the extra coverage, they would all be broken before Athos would strike Jay right in the center of his chest and, at the same time, release his grasp on his wrist. With that, hopefully the barrage had ended with Athos having a hole in his side and all of Jay's damage being internal, and with the Nara having the air knocked out of him and tumbling roughly backwards against the harsh tiles.

Assuming things ended where he wanted, Athos' blood would taint some of the tiles beneath him crimson with small drops as his right hand came to apply pressure to the wound he'd suffered. What Jay would have just fallen for was The Way of the Fist, where a seemingly open and vulnerable spot would've been nothing but a ploy to do more damage to Jay.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 10:45:05 PM »

Athos was right, he had fallen for the man's usage of The Way of the Fist, but... it was not because of ignorance. Jay had fought against his sensei enough times to grasp at the mechanics of the fighting style and determine how to best keep it from being a problem. Though, two things managed to genuinely surprise the young Nara. The first was that fact that his fingers managed to actually puncture through Athos' Strongest Shield, something that wasn't entirely intended. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, he didn't aim to complain or attempt even think of complaining. The second thing that surprised him, was the fact that Athos would be so bold as to keep his hand pinned where it was, his fingers about a knuckle deep inside the man's flesh.

The situation was enough for him to alter the way he proceeded, virtually creating a parallel universes in which the combo actually worked. Instead, since he was indeed in the same motion of using his right hand, his eyes noticed what was to occur. He's done his utmost to increase his perception of events and increase his reaction speed to the highest degrees possible. He prided himself on his speed alone and, thanks to the fact that he'd previously shed his Gravity Seals mere moments ago, he was able to implement that speed here.

Two things would happen in the span of this moment, something that would surely get his sensei's blood boiling in excitement. The first would be the use of his own pivoting motion, aware that Athos' strike was most likely in the form of a hook, since it stated that it would attempt to harm both sides of his ribcage (Though, even if it was a straight/jab it would still provide the same results, that being an evasion). With his pivot moving to his right, i.e. his right foot sweeping to the rear, only one side of his ribs would be in the path of the strike. But, from the pivot, Jay's right hand would be pulled back as well, the path of the hand swiftly moving to latch onto his sensei's own wrist to do two things as well. The first would be the attempt to sweep it off course to where it would inevitably miss his side by the cloth of his Gi. The second would be to also pull on it, and Athos' entire frame to unbalance him just enough, using the momentum of the swing against the elder Raikon.

Now, back to the act of the pivoting, still in the same motion of diverting the counterstrike. Putting all of his weight on that right foot, he would lean himself to the side enough for his left foot to seamlessly lift itself into the air between the two of their bodies. The time that has passed so far was a very miniscule form of a second, the speed at which the two were moving a bit baffling since it was the beginning of the fight. Anyway, back to the action, in the span of the same defensive evasion, the Nara was going for a powerful offensive strike to the man's chin. Once it connected, if it even connected, Athos' head would surely snap back from the sheer force, the attack enough to bypass even his Strongest Shield and break the bones of his chin. But, since it was an accurate attack on the man's 'Button' the result of the attack would be far more devastating than usual. From this attack, and the snapping of the man's head, Athos' brain would be knocked around the inside of his skull to produce a mild to a major concussion. While this kick was enough to take the entire head off a lesser man, Athos would most likely survive this, despite the Power, Accuracy and Surprise that were present for the optimal knockout.

Since the both of them were holding on the other's respective wrist, it was nigh impossible for Athos to dodge this. But, back to the whole "attacking once was stupid thing", Jay would continue his attack, since Athos still had a firm grasp on his wrist. Despite the fact that his fingers were shallowly buried in Athos' side, he could not dig them deeper with the man's hold on his wrist. And, if the hold was still strong at this point, he would use it as a form of leverage to jump up with his right foot, just enough to suspend himself in the air for a swift and less powerful kick to the man's solar plexus. Despite containing less power, it was enough to put a hole rupture the insides of a lesser being and to definitely cause the man to release his hand, Jay doing the same to Athos'.

In the same motion as the second attack, Jay would continue with his final attack, his eyes darkening into a blood red, pooling out from his pupil. The Sin of Wrath, Yami, capitalized on the situation, i.e. the wound that was caused into the man's side. "Hello Darkness, my old friend." He would intone the command as the Sin's power, Disaster surged into Athos' side, directly inside his wounds. The result would be an explosion that would cause the wounds to grow much larger, by five times, being enough to take out the entire kidney, his pancreas (if he still had it at this point in his life), the man's liver, half of his stomach, generally the man's entire left midsection. Because the explosion was from inside Athos, he would not be able to simply shrug off the attack, and because of Jay's Strongest Shield his fingers and foot would not be affected by the explosion, if it even managed to escape from inside Athos. All in all, the attacks that happened in the span of less than a single, thanks to the topnotch event perception and reaction speed, would cause his sensei to be launched back towards the center of the chamber, i.e. the door. He would crash into it dangerously, but it would result in a loud thud. For his landing, Jay would use his right hand that had been previously holding onto Athos' wrist, to smack against the tiles to flip himself back onto his feet in a display of acrobatics.

Of course, he now owed the man a Ninja Burger, but he just couldn't pass up the opportunity to spill more blood. Because, now, more would be spilt out of his sensei. And technically, if Athos managed to do something beforehand, then he wouldn't have to owe the man a thing. It was a case of, win the bet or not. He wasn't worried in the slightest. Athos had a good healing factor, comparable to his own, so he should be just fine. But, what would he do about all this blood he would leave in front of the Nara~ [Are you gonna drink his blood while he's recuperating?] Yami asked the Nara within his mind. 'Yup!' He happily responded, with a large grin. [But... it's OOC... so you won't get to keep the awesome power. Not to mention the shit you'll stir if you claim an ability in one turn... remember the Senninka Incident?] Matatabi chipped in, causing the young immortal to grumble in annoyance. 'Yeah... but they were assholes. Plus, I was in the right. You can't just swim through metal without any sort of countermeasures to prevent your own body from taking harm... assholes, the lot of them.' [Just be careful. I wouldn't want to get stripped from you because you were annoyed.] 'Stripping me because they get their feelings hurt... its plausible. Remember that one guy? He had a lot and he got banned because he hurt some people's feelings. That guy was a legend.' This inner dialogue would only happen if he was successful... so :P

~~~~~~~
Sweet Chin Music
Kick to the Solar Plexus
Disastrous Explosion

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 08:21:55 PM »

Though the speed that they were moving was a bit intense for the beginning of a spar, this is what their training sessions had been turned into over time, and that was more than fine for Athos. But something that it seemed Jay wasn't taking into consideration was that the Golden Hues that Athos had worked on a level equal to that of the Three Tomoe Sharingan, meaning that Jay wasn't the only one who was able to keep up with what was happened, even as Jay caught his punch would pivot backwards. As this happened, Athos would do two things, his right hand would slide up Jay's arm from the wrist and to the crease of his elbow making sure to keep his iron grip the whole time. The second thing was that he let Jay's pivot pull his body as well, meaning he'd taking a step with his left foot and from the angle his head would be tilted for a moment, his golden hues would catch glimpse of Jay's incoming kick.

He'd throw his head at an awkward angle, one that would still cause Jay's kick to leave a red/scuff mark on his cheek and also throw the man's crimson hues about in a wild tussle. Now as Jay went to lift himself in the air, Athos would use what little forward momentum he had from Jay's pull to initiate his own attack. Lightning would have exploded around the hand that was holding Jay's arm, specifically around his hand where Athos would've summoned the Hell Stab, at the moment that he literally felt Jay's chakra surge while inside of him. In the moment before Jay's attack landed, Athos' right hand would throw itself forward with all the force he could muster(seeing their closeness Athos didn't have his arm fully extended yet and, as they both know, he has a long arm range), in an attempt to cut Jay's arm off at the elbow. But whether that was successful or not(hopefully it was), Jay's post would follow through the what he wanted.

The explosion would separate them, with the kick, and from where the two of them had been and to where Athos would stop, there would be a trail of his crimson blood that was running along. And in the explosion, again assuming Jay lost his arm, the man's own explosion would've caused the limb to go flying off and almost disappearing into the distance. Athos had managed to come to an almost squeaky halt ten feet from the doors of the chamber while taking one knee before he slowly inhaled the scent of his own blood but also of the battle. His adrenaline was going and as he would stand on his feet and exhale, he would rely on the power of the Way of the Fist again, this time calling forth the Second Wind. The pain that he could be feeling would disappear and even with the hole on his right side, he would suddenly be able to fight as though nothing was stopping him...

And then there was an explosion of blue from Athos as he entered the Seventh Gate without hesitation, adding the Gates healing factor onto several of his own to handle the bleeding and the wound. He hoped to overwhelm Jay while he had one arm(if that even happened) because otherwise he would have just been attacking a normal Jay. But the point was to close the distance between them before Jay could even fully get ready, though something told Athos that wasn't going to be the case. But when he was at Jay, Athos would attack the man with a flurry of punches that would literally cause Athos' whole arms to catch flame as they moved through the air. With the Morning Peacock, Athos literally hoped to litter Jay's face and upper body with powerful blows, enough of which could easily take the man's consciousness. And if Jay did only have one arm, Athos would make sure to focus his attacks towards striking Jay's exposed side.

[Hell Stab]
[Way of the Fist's Second Breath]
[Seventh Gate's Morning Peacock]

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 04:12:29 AM »

Like two peas in a pod, two sides of the same coin, the two of them shared the same instincts as the other. Long before Jay had come to the man to refine his skills, they had already shared multiple similarities. It was, perhaps, because of these similarities, that the two of them developed such a strong friendship, strong enough that there were a father/son-like bond between them. The fact that the young Nara was actually familiar with the man's actual sons, only strengthened the tie that he felt.

But, that was besides the fact. He was just letting it known that the two of them were a lot a like, whether they were aware of it or not. As such, Jay was just as much of a genius as the red-haired Adonis, fighting-wise... Anyway, the man was more than capable of sensing, through sight and feeling, that the tight grip from the older man was shifting upwards his arm. He would have attempted to use the movement to drive his fingers deeper inside of the man, but his kick drove the two of them apart before this could happen.

Two things would be different from what he had originally intended around this point in time. That would be the loss of his left forearm, a bright flash of white appearing as the Hell Stab burned through his Natural Shell, with the young Nara still using his right hand to springboard himself onto his feet. The other thing would be the peculiar launching of his severed arm off into the distance, despite the small size of the explosion that was inside the man, which raised questions in of itself.

[Holy Shit!] Matatabi exclaimed inside the Nara's head. 'I know right, that explosion should not have been as big a- [No, you dunderhead. Don't you know that you're sans an arm!?] Jay heard Yami interrupting his thoughts with a bellowing yell. The young Nara blinked a few times and lifted his arm, well, lifted the cauterized stub that ended at his elbow. 'Oh... well, you gotta hand it to him, he sure knows how to strike right back.' The two voices in his head, groaned in unison at the lighthearted pun their container presented to them. 'I'm just saying, it's gonna grow back in a few moments. No point in sweating the small stuff... at least it wasn't my good hand. I need that for... arm things.' Once again, groans filled his head, this being around the moment, that Athos halted himself about ten feet from the door, a long trough of Athos' blood between the two of them. [In any case, are you sure that was Disaster? The explosion wasn't supposed to be an actual... well... explosion. Only like a... forceful expansion of a wound.]

This caused the Nara to narrow his eyes, keeping his attention on Athos as he spoke to the voices in his head. 'What? Of course I did. I said the whole command and everything... I mean, I could have rushed it a bit...' Again, the two groaned comically as sweatdrops surely appeared behind their heads. [Ju-just go punch him. I estimate your arm needing about 2-3 turns before it's back to normal, without you doing anything to speed up the process. Aaannd now that I'm thinking about it, your speedy explosion took out a lot of his insides. I don't doubt his own pain tolerance, or regenerative capabilities, but still that should have caused a lot more damage than he's presenting.] 'Exactly. Is Hazama sure he's not still immortal? It seems he's still under the Dark God's effects.' [Well, he's under the Shinigami's contract.] 'Yeah, but doesn't that only come into effect in the event of the death, in which they are revived at the cost of a bit of his soul, taking off some years or something?' [Well, someone did their research. Glad to see you're doing better in your soul studies.] 'Well, the fight with Tobias helped. So, perhaps I'll get to see Athos' Godly Rage Mode... though, you know... it is ironic, you know?' [You talking about one of the other scenarios you had thought of for the previous turn? Yeah, I agree with that. Since you were going to lose the arm, you could have hit Athos with Itto Kaso.] 'I KNOW RIGHT! Sheesh, such a waste of an arm. Anyway, he's getting his second wind now, I can hear that blood pumping faster in his veins... which should be dangerous with all that blood lost. Well, I should repay the man the favor.'

Because of the whole, mental conversations with one's beast taking up very little time in the real world, no amount of time would be lost between the two fighters. But, as the man stood to his full height, entering the Seventh Gate, this caused the Nara to immediately activate his Theta State. The slower brain waves caused him to slip into a deep relaxation, per the usual, with the ability to process things at a much faster rate. He didn't need his Sharingan to assist him just yet, because as luck would have it, Athos was right where the Nara wanted him without him even knowing. That was, of course, the Hiraishin Marker he made earlier, now conveniently covered by the man's own blood. He would process the information in front of him, carefully calculating his response to the man. He wasn't sure what the man had planned inside the Seventh Gate, but, he had an idea to win the fight right this moment.

So, using that marker to his advantage, he'd swiftly teleport to the man in hopes of cutting the man's advance off immensely prematurely. As he reappeared, his lonesome right hand would be engulfed in blackened lightning, immediately thrusting it forward towards the man's heart, hoping to cause a surprising crash of bodies between them, which would also induce another flash of bright white as the Natural Shell was impacted. The Dark Chakra Enhanced, Hell Stab, would aim to repay the man for the grievous injury the Raikon imparted on the young Nara, more specifically, the One-Finger Nukite. With this, even if his actual finger/hand didn't pierce the man, the long black lightning chakra would do so, which wasn't likely considering the hopeful crash of bodies.

With this, one of two things would happen. Obviously, the first was Athos dying... so, fingers crossed on that one. The second was Athos transcending into the Eighth Gate, which would sort of backfire on the Nara if he couldn't survive the onslaught that would follow. Hopefully, the whole 'user's thumb needing to be required to activate the Eight Gates Released Formation', would keep that second thing from happening. Of course, if he was successful, the two of them would launch forward (in front of Athos) due to the man's momentum. That crash, could hurt the Nara, considering the tumbling they would do on the ground, but with his Strongest Shield, he should be alright.

~~~~~~~
Theta State
Hiraishin
Hell Stab

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 03:43:46 AM »

(Athos has enacted his one week extension.

This message is to remain, to prevent future confusion.)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:45:21 AM by JayJay »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 11:55:39 PM »

Jay would indeed find his One Finger Nukite piercing through Athos' chest, but as he seemed to have suspected Athos was not a normal man. He had been given the body modifications of the Jashin religion and had been made an immortal. Thus, although Jay's arm would drive elbow deep into his torso and pierce his heart, he would not be affected by it.

As was also mentioned by Jay, suddenly appearing in front of the charging Athos would cause the man to crash into him and send them both into a tumble. However since Athos was able to keep his wits about himself even after being impaled he'd use this to his advantage. One hand would lash out lightning fast and attempt to grip Jay's remaining arm like an unbreakable vice while the other hand would again lash out with a One-Fingered Nukite and aim to again sever Jay's arm, this time at the shoulder, leaving the man quite disarmed (haw).

This all happened while they rolled and with Athos speed and strength increased by the 7th Gate on top of his absurd base levels this would hopefully leave Jay little recourse. An application of Added Weight Rock Technique on himself would cause their tumble to come to an abrupt end, Athos pinning Jay to the ground under his now increased weight. One final One Finger Nukite would lash out, this time at Jay's head, aiming to end the fight.

[One Finger Nukite]
[Added Weight Rock Technique]
[One Finger Nukite]

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.