Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Mettle of the Mist/A Cold Mist (Titles could be changed)  (Read 333 times)

Maxakari

• View Profile
Mettle of the Mist/A Cold Mist (Titles could be changed)
« on: April 10, 2017, 05:00:53 am »

My idea is for an event akin to the battle event with the fat guys that eat your food. I think their names are Fujin & Raijin, or maybe to the team Samui event etc. The battle itself would be like those group battles against multiple enemies in the forest as in multiple enemies and If you win you get experience and gold, or maybe items like the event where you can eat that cake and fight a blue lady. Who would the enemies be? ALL Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist!  :twisted: There could even be a lower level (or Oro kill requirement) version where it's similar but instead of the seven swordsman it's Haku and Zabuza hunting you (Since they were mercenaries/assasins). Anyone could run into the Haku/Zabuza event. So I guess it would go something like this...

Mettle of the mist
                                                                                                 -----------------------
                               You are walking through the forest when suddenly you realize you are not alone, you turn to see a group of dangerous
                                 looking shinobi standing there. They seem to be discussing something important when they notice and confront you.

"Trying to discover our Village secrets?" One of them growls. Another says in a dark voice, "A spy! I
                                        say we kill them before they escape!". You realize immediately they are the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist...
                                             Do you:
                                                        A: Try and reason with them? (Chance of getting attacked)
                                                              1. If attacked- "Lies! the mists secrets must not be exposed!"
                                                                              -Defend yourself! (Battle starts)
                                                              2. If they believe you- "We still don't trust you, go before we change our minds."
                                                                              -You leave the area swiftly not wanting to push your luck.

B. Attack them!
                                                              If Evil- You don't care WHO they are, nobody threatens to kill you! YOU kill them!
                                                                                                      (Battle Starts)
                                                              If Good- Not trusting they won't just stab you from behind, you ready yourself for combat!
                                                                                                       (Battle Starts)

C.Bribe
                                                              You give them 5 gems in exchange for your life, assuring them you didn't hear a thing.
                                                                 while they're deciding whether or not to believe what you say, you slip away.

D.Try and escape.
                                                              Not wanting to die today, you try and run from there as fast as you can. (very small chance of
                                                                 getting caught and having to fight.)

In the fight when one or two dies they start using special moves, and when there's two or three left they get stronger!

When you win you'd get a huge amount of exp perhaps you get a large sum of gold or gems, maybe items. Or a level
                                     16 weapon that lasts until you kill Orochimaru, maybe a combination. As long as it equals the difficulty it doesn't
                                     matter to me.

A Cold Mist
                                                                                                    -------------------
                               The easier one with Zabuza and Haku would be simpler...
                                    You are exploring the forest when you feel a chill in the air..... Mist starts to fill the air as you notice two silhouettes
                                    and hear one say, "Found you, and we get paid whether you're dead or alive!" (You don't find out exactly who they are
                                     until the fight starts and they could have cool colorful names)
                                  1.Fight!
                                     Suddenly one of the silhouettes disappears and instantly appears near you, get ready to fight for your life!
                                                         (Battle starts!) -You fight both at once
                                  2.Run!
                                      You turn and run as fast as you can, eventually there's no sign of the two shinobi and you are safe..... For now.

Maybe if there is a bounty on you, there is a chance that Zabuza and Haku will attack you even if you run.
                                         This fight would give maybe high experience and heck maybe if you run and get caught you only fight Haku.

I'd appreciate any comments and ideas anyone may have, as well as any improvements!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:13:03 am by Maxakari »

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mettle of the Mist/A Cold Mist (Titles could be changed)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 09:28:34 am »

Before even trying to brainstorm more on this there's something that must be done beforehand:

Unless you can code it or find someone else who can, it's a no go.

Point of the fact is....nothing new is really going to be implemented in the game unless the aforementioned coding problem is solved.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Maxakari

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »

Oh darn, yeah I don't know how to code. That's too bad I guess. :P I can understand that though, it would be a bit of work to implement all the code and make sure it works. Well people could still talk about it to find ways to make it better, such as flavor text and maybe better settings for the events etc. I'd be happy just seeing what people come up with even if it never ends up getting implemented. It would also help me see which things could have been done better just in the sense of creating stuff like this. :) Who knows if someone likes it enough they may decide to help!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 05:07:16 am by Maxakari »

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 11:20:01 pm »

You could ask for the kumo event or the mist thief code and possibly change the text.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 01:58:03 pm »

Bribing ShinobiIceSlayer with something might work wonders?  :twisted:
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.