Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Boruto Chapter 12  (Read 3785 times)

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Boruto Chapter 12
« on: May 04, 2017, 08:30:38 AM »

http://readms.net/r/boruto/012/4232/1

It's kind of nice to see them using the Leaf Daiymo. Though I'm curious on Boruto's little mark on his hand.

Question: Do Daiymo have combat skills or are they mainly just people of power?
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Boruto Chapter 12
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 08:54:02 AM »

They are the masters of a Jutsu that no other can master...

"Impossible! Celebrity Ninja Art: Money Style Jutsu!" (ありえねーってばよ! セレブ忍法・金遁の術, Arienēttebayo! Serebu Ninpō — Kinton no Jutsu)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 11:19:58 AM »

They are the vain political leaders of their respective country. Much like the president, they have no part in combat or combat training.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 11:38:11 AM »

You guys think Kabuto is the master at that card game? >_>

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 01:40:28 PM »

Poor Shino :( And he's one of my favorite Leaf Ninja too.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 07:32:46 AM »

After waiting a month, this was not the chapter I wanted. I enjoyed actually seeing the fruits of the boruto movie with Boruto not taking the free card, but in reality we didn't actually get anything in this chapter. Sure we are getting some development between this kid and Brouto, but who cares when we waited a month for 40 pages of them dicking around. Sure, if the chapters came out weekly, then I wouldn't care to have a chapter or two dedicated to this, but I don't wanna wait 4 weeks for nothing. Give me Kawaki or give me death. Or at least address the curse mark thing. Or maybe we can see WTF is going on with the eye in the Anime. The show is taking place before the movie, so he has that eye right now in the manga. Why didn't he use it in the movie? Is his eye and the curse mark linked? I need details, not shounin jump trying to pedal a failed card game.

And ANOTHER THING. If you want Boruto to be different from Naruto, why insist that he uses all of Naruto's moves? Harem jutsu...seriously? Sure it was funny, but it was another unnecessary tie from Boruto to Naruto that makes it hard for me to actually get behind this supposedly new character. 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 10:39:59 AM »

It's all pacing. If they  did everything  you suggested, the pacing would have been kicked into overdrive. Gotta build the world first before you  tear it down.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 07:52:44 AM »

It's all pacing. If they  did everything  you suggested, the pacing would have been kicked into overdrive. Gotta build the world first before you  tear it down.

Well duh they can't do everything, but they could have at least addressed something a little more important. Like I said, if this was weekly then having two or even 3 chapters in a row for that development between boruto and the kid wouldn't be the end of the world, but waiting 4 weeks for what I got was just a bummer, considering the only thing that pushed the plot forward is the butler at the end. I'm not suggesting this is somehow a trash Manga or anything because of the pacing, but after a year of this thing having been out I just wanted to be a little further along, that's all. 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.