Roleplay > Village Square

Using juts without a heart

(1/6) > >>

Jestar:
I will not pretend that this is not related to the bike battle for the 7 tails, because frankly it is. Can a ninja still use ordinary   techniques without a heart?

I ask because despite having no heart, Athos is claiming to be able to use a space-time barrier and claiming to be on the road to recovery, odd since even Kakuzu  was left quite vulnerable without any hearts.

Shinobis Chakra nature is tied to their heart as seen by the Earth grudge fear. Bijou cloak I see, but healing vital organs and regular jutsu?

Just for the record  my post was intended to be Jestar getting over the shock of his straits and begin working on a way to get back into the fight. But then I read over the post again  and since our judge hadn't gotten back to me on a different topic, no point asking just him this.

Ѕhadow:
"Since being spread by Hagoromo, better known as the Sage of Six Paths, chakra has become a form of life energy that all individuals produce to some degree; those who run out of chakra will die. Produced within the "chakra coils" that mainly surround and connect to each chakra-producing organ, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "Chakra Pathway System", which is similar to the cardiovascular system."

From the wikia with highlighted parts. There's 8 organs that produce chakra. See: The 8 Gates.
However I do believe the heart produces at least 90% of all chakra. Emphasis has been shown in the show on how important the heart is. 8th gate is there, Sasori still needed his heart, Kakuzu needed one, and so on. Seems very important to have.

I'm in the section where, without a heart, immortal or not, you'll eventually run out of chakra. Dying isn't part of that as Hidan is truly immortal. Unless you want to cut him up and wait 100 years for his body to decay from lack of nutrition.

----

Good luck getting a consensus from this. :P

Warren:
Better question might be how to grow a heart back quick enough not to suffer permanent brain and organ damage from lack of oxygen before that.

Timothy:
I'm with Shadow in the idea that the Heart being killed off would weaken one considerably in their ability to produce chakra. It alone wouldn't be grounds for no chakra, but techniques which say have so and so strength would be reduced in power considerably, or have a 'double' cost in proportion to over all chakra reserves.

It might be poor sport to role-play like no heart equals nothing's wrong but there are likely ways to get around it if you're creative and still keep things fair/interesting.

Ѕhadow:

--- Quote from: Warren on May 30, 2017, 06:52:19 PM ---Better question might be how to grow a heart back quick enough not to suffer permanent brain and organ damage from lack of oxygen before that.

--- End quote ---

He's fighting a Hidan so those things don't apply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version