Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: A few in game suggestions. :)  (Read 4828 times)

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile
A few in game suggestions. :)
« on: June 10, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »

A few in game suggestions. :)

In Dwelling:
- Rebuild the Hamlet registry into two pages. A listings page with abandoned houses and listings for sale. And a separate registry of occupied and houses in construction houses. Their current mixed status is obnoxious because all mixed up it just looks bad and takes up too much space on the hamlet registry/dwelling imo.
- Raise the global maximum on the coffers balance in residences to at least 2 million gold.
- Include gems in coffer storage with a maximum of 200.

In forest events:
- More roaming ANBU Members, especially while traveling
- A Ginkaku and Kinkaku "something special event"
- treasured tools of the sage of six paths "something special event", like the green destiny it disappears after every oro kill but players can choose which tools they want if they encounter this equally rare event.
- Gatos thugs event with Zori and Waraji "something special event"
- Jako's Gang "something special event"
- scroll of seals "something special event" As difficult as the rasengan quest but creates an opportunity for the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique.

In clan:
- clan administrators - founder rank can send out clan wide pms with contract opportunities. The admin - founder who submits the contract must pay for its submission themselves based on contract rank. Contracts can be some kind of stock event(s) with various rigor.

The reward can range from gold -> gold & gems - > gold & gems & dp - gold & gems & dp & rank up opportunity.

I think this will help rp because according to the discretion of the contract submitter the number of contracts clan members complete will reveal their contribution to the clan and reveal how active they are in the clan. This could help clan members rank up within the clan/village. This necessitates that there be a running tally according to the number of contracts each person has fulfilled. Also in the ninja hall of fame there could be a section for the clan that has completed the most S-rank contract which will, of course be the most difficult.

MISC:
-   A Recipe Mastery skill (meaning that recipes last longer and can be constrcuted with fewer resources) and recipe accessibility in Anko's Workshop
-   More available merchandise in all categories of the Ninja's Merchants business.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:35:50 PM by Miyamoto Omoikane »

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: A few in game suggestions. :)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 09:40:38 PM »

First and foremost, there needs to be someone around who can actually write the code for these new events to happen. Then we can take the time to discuss if these events are viable.   
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 11:54:25 PM »

No to all of the above because it would be meaningless. I only agree on cleaning the hamlet registry by making it the first page with all occupied dwellings showing first and 2 separate pages for abandoned and for sale. The rest is not worth the trouble.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 06:29:59 AM »

2 million gold? That is, a lot of gold. Even for a sitter character. Like, spend it on a forehead protector or something, store it in the bank until you can dump it in there.  :-?

The programming thing is of course an issue though.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 07:28:28 AM »

2 million gold? That is, a lot of gold. Even for a sitter character. Like, spend it on a forehead protector or something, store it in the bank until you can dump it in there.  :-?

The programming thing is of course an issue though.

Depends on the sitter. ;P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 04:32:05 AM »

- Rebuild the Hamlet registry into two pages. A listings page with abandoned houses and listings for sale. And a separate registry of occupied and houses in construction houses. Their current mixed status is obnoxious because all mixed up it just looks bad and takes up too much space on the hamlet registry/dwelling imo.
That or a sorting system would be nice. A sorting system should be easier to implement than to rebuild the entire Hamlet registry.
- Raise the global maximum on the coffers balance in residences to at least 2 million gold.
I don't see this happening. The coffers aren't meant to let you fund an army.
- Include gems in coffer storage with a maximum of 200.
I don't see this happening either. Can be used to build up a large amount a gems with alt accounts, buying & selling gems, or simply to save your gems before a reset.
- More roaming ANBU Members, especially while traveling
More free heals? No.
- A Ginkaku and Kinkaku "something special event"
- Gatos thugs event with Zori and Waraji "something special event"
- Jako's Gang "something special event"
1) Those are already regular forest enemies.
2) Don't think the forest needs more events.
- treasured tools of the sage of six paths "something special event", like the green destiny it disappears after every oro kill but players can choose which tools they want if they encounter this equally rare event.
So you can start the next DK (a.k.a Orochimaru Kill) with a powerful weapon at level 1?
- scroll of seals "something special event" As difficult as the rasengan quest but creates an opportunity for the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique.
With basic ninjutsu (Bunshin, Kawarimi etc), normal specialties (Jutsu), KG specialties, and Rasengan, the specialty menu is plenty crowded already. And it's about to get even more crowded soon.
- clan administrators - founder rank can send out clan wide pms with contract opportunities. The admin - founder who submits the contract must pay for its submission themselves based on contract rank. Contracts can be some kind of stock event(s) with various rigor.
The idea of being able to send out PMs to multiple players with very little effort has been rejected in the past as it can be easily abused and used to sent out spam or ads.
The reward can range from gold -> gold & gems - > gold & gems & dp - gold & gems & dp & rank up opportunity.
I think this will help rp because according to the discretion of the contract submitter the number of contracts clan members complete will reveal their contribution to the clan and reveal how active they are in the clan. This could help clan members rank up within the clan/village. This necessitates that there be a running tally according to the number of contracts each person has fulfilled. Also in the ninja hall of fame there could be a section for the clan that has completed the most S-rank contract which will, of course be the most difficult.
All which could be achieved by putting more afford into RP without coding. Write RP missions & put out DP rewards for clan members who completes them. Build a promotion system that is based on RP instead of in-game stats.
A Recipe Mastery skill (meaning that recipes last longer and can be constrcuted with fewer resources) and recipe accessibility in Anko's Workshop
Let's say a triple Kunai requires 3 Kunai to make. Mastering the craft allows you to make it with only 2 kunai? What kind of witchcraft is that?
More available merchandise in all categories of the Ninja's Merchants business.
This I can agree on. The ninja merchant is like a restaurant with 12 out of the 15 items on its menu being unavailable all the time...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:35:59 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Jestar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 03:55:05 PM »

A master can achieve the same thing with a pebble as a regular can with a sword. Or so the saying goes. Triple kunai made with 2 kunai is a lazy way of making a new item called double kunai with the same power as the triple.

Death and Taxes. Lots of Death and Taxes.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 02:00:23 PM »

Hmm, a lot of ideas.

I agree with most of what the forespeakers said.

The Hamlet might need a rework, I'll see what I can do (nothing speedy I have to admit).
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shuichi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 08:39:46 PM »

This is true. I stopped bothering searching through 10+ pages for 5+ villages for pvp just to find nobody in there when it says "Slay (2)".

It is off-putting to search through tons of pages in the hamlet to find people for pvp. This use to be easier when more people played SL but now not so much.

Xia, Neji and Gyu are spot-on.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.