Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Council Election Volunteers, 3rd Cohort  (Read 10997 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Re: Council Election Volunteers, 3rd Cohort
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 02:49:13 AM »

Well, I have a conflict of interests so can't do it :P
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 05:53:04 AM »

I volunteer as tribute.
Seriously if you need a seventh, then I suppose the most reliable man around should do it.

But really seriously like why can't you just have 6?

But extremely seriously have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:21:05 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 05:01:42 PM »

I volunteer as tribute.
Seriously if you need a seventh, then I suppose the most reliable man around should do it.

But really seriously like why can't you just have 6? <_<

But extremely seriously have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

The biju rules state that there will be 7 members on the Council. To change that would only require a member vote on the proposal, which is not really all that hard. In the grand scheme of things though, changing around the # of seats whenever we are short seems like a bad idea, so I only wanted to do that if necessary. Was definitely getting to that point.

I have heard of the tragedy of Plageius. He with the power to save others from death. But not himself.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »

I volunteer as tribute.

The biju rules state that there will be 7 members on the Council. To change that would only require a member vote on the proposal, which is not really all that hard. In the grand scheme of things though, changing around the # of seats whenever we are short seems like a bad idea, so I only wanted to do that if necessary. Was definitely getting to that point.

I have heard of the tragedy of Plageius. He with the power to save others from death. But not himself.

Too bad he got killed by his apprentice. Derp.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 12:21:59 AM »

Well.. I can be your last resort before you go to dropping a seat. Though a dropped a seat might actually be more reliable than me.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 04:53:30 PM »

I volunteer as tribute.

Too bad he got killed by his apprentice. Derp.

He'd fit in in the narutoverse with that added to his rap sheet.

Well.. I can be your last resort before you go to dropping a seat. Though a dropped a seat might actually be more reliable than me.

Is it an activity thing or an interest thing?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 06:01:19 PM »

Okay fine. I'll do it. I'll be the only female council member. But I get the longest hat.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 02:56:26 AM »

Is it an activity thing or an interest thing?

Definitely interested, just a busy guy.
It'd be nice to be able to help some way on this site, I spent a lot of time here over the years being a douchebag, giving back a little couldn't hurt.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 07:40:54 AM »

Okay fine. I'll do it. I'll be the only female council member. But I get the longest hat.

This is a fair demand.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »

So let me run the list of volunteers just to be sure:

1 ) Eric
2 ) Hades
3 ) Dato
4 ) Rusaku
5 ) Xia
6 ) Ethaniel
7 ) Saburamu
8 ) Optimal

Are there any of these volunteers who are no longer interested in being on the Council? If not, then we move on to elections to get us down to 7, and if more than one person on this list has lost interest then I'll make a proposal to reduce the # of Council members down to no less than 5 for the sake of finally having an active Council again.

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 04:55:08 PM »

I only really offered to get you to 7. If you've got enough without me, don't worry about voting.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 04:06:29 AM »

I only really offered to get you to 7. If you've got enough without me, don't worry about voting.

That is similar to what Saburamu said, so between the two of you, availability vs interest, which of you two are more available for the task? Not that I think it will be particularly arduous, but it's when the going is easy and we get complacent that something crazy random pops up.

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 07:36:40 PM »

That is similar to what Saburamu said, so between the two of you, availability vs interest, which of you two are more available for the task? Not that I think it will be particularly arduous, but it's when the going is easy and we get complacent that something crazy random pops up.
I'm super available, but less super interested. I would do it help, but...
What if you give it to Sabu, and simply put me as a stand-in? That way, in the event of need, if one of the council can't be reached, you've got a back up.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 07:58:22 PM »

What if you give it to Sabu, and simply put me as a stand-in? That way, in the event of need, if one of the council can't be reached, you've got a back up.

I second this motion.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 11:52:21 PM »

I second this motion.

Good idea there

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.