Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: August 22, 2019, 01:41:36 AM 
Started by Warren - Last post by Yomi
So dwelling RPs count now? Was the rule below modified, because if it is, I will have to update the one in the wiki... and someone else should update the one here in the forum.

on: August 21, 2019, 02:20:56 AM 
Started by Warren - Last post by Timothy
Miyuu counts in dwelling rp or something, if I remember correctly when something similar happened, though Warren can easily check these things as a mod, prolly.

on: August 13, 2019, 05:58:00 PM 
Started by Warren - Last post by Uchiha Madara
It is what it is. If someone calls it during the fact, I have no right to complain XD I don't really care about it anyhow, its just a stepping stone to get Madara eventually killed off in a blaze of glory.

on: August 13, 2019, 04:37:51 PM 
Started by Warren - Last post by Warren
Nah, still here (just posted), I just counted the days wrong since I've been waiting on others as her a lot. Plus its not like you've been keeping 100% iron track of time either from what I've seen xP you've gone over it in those dwelling Kirk-blood experiments and such of yours at least once, if not more.

on: August 13, 2019, 04:08:33 PM 
Started by Warren - Last post by Uchiha Madara
Kaori has been seemingly inactive without posting for over 14 days. If thats the case, I call the turtle as Madara's summon.

on: July 26, 2019, 05:39:01 AM 
Started by Shuichi - Last post by Ѕhadow
Nice  :cool:

on: July 15, 2019, 05:01:58 PM 
Started by Shuichi - Last post by Neji
Hmmm....
Changed the hotkeys to something you may not easily hit.

on: July 12, 2019, 02:58:30 AM 
Started by Dart Terumī - Last post by Dart Terumī
best of luck bugging da bug~

Thank you sir.  :smt054

on: July 11, 2019, 07:25:25 PM 
Started by Dart Terumī - Last post by Timothy
best of luck bugging da bug~

on: July 11, 2019, 06:44:19 PM 
Started by Eric - Last post by Dart Terumī
Jinchūriki: Dart Terumī

Affiliation: Kirigakure

Preferred Method: OOC 1v1; exceptions apply

Preferred Zone: Wetlands

Preferred Judges: Warren, Kamui, Eric, Kage; exceptions apply

Preferred Outlet: SL Forum

Special rules

-The match is to be 1v1.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-Prefers SL forum, as it is most useful for fights where long periods of time may pass between postings, serves as a record of the fight's progress for other challengers, and for that damned time-out option.

-Must post at least once a week. Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full week, each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cooldown will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

-Decided judge will remain judge throughout. No boots.

-Reposts are allowed, within reason. (I.E. If either participant has to repeatedly repost, the match will be concluded.) Reposts are only to fix the issue brought up by the judge. Modifying the entire post to save yourself or completely change up strategy is an automatic disqualification from the match. Edits are NOT allowed. An edited post is an automatic disqualifaction. A brand new "Reply" must be made so there is a full history of the entire fight for judge and other readers.

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by challenger and discussed via PM, only.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other either in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current jinchūriki. If host, he loses the match and bijū given to the challenger.

-If host defeated, allow host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast. Then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

-All measurement units to be used in U.S. Customary Units. (I.E. No meters, grams, etc. Use feet, pounds, Fahrenheit, etc.)

-All of the Wikia rules apply as well.

Any questions, PM me please.

(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids

*Swift Release
*Senjutsu-enhanced Dust Release techniques
*Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon
*Demon empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore
*Izanami
*Kotoamatsukami
*If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu. It's either Kamui or the other Mangekyō Sharingan techniques.
*Using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of the Gate of Death
*Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
*Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses

**All of this is subject to any change at the host's discretion**

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.