Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Character change take two  (Read 12267 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Character change take two
« on: January 12, 2015, 11:38:05 AM »

This is what I plan to do to avoid Boccs crap. I'm going to leave all Tsuyos stuff to Ichi. Then I'm going to revive Manij, killing me. Before my death I will tell Ichi of my little Uzumaki sister. He will be informed to leave her my eyes and Tsyou's belongings. I intend to rp finding Ichirou and obtaining what Bocc is trying to take from me. Machina would have sent a Phoenix to inform her sister of her death and what she left for her.  Since Manji is my Edo, me bringing him back will kill me and he will then go kill himself as he too is restarting. I know I'm not the first to do this but Bocc was the only one to say anyting to me about it so I fixed it. You are not getting my husband Bocc. And this way there is no god modding or, going back in time. I'm killing myselt and starting over with different KG. Like it or not Bocc you gotta deal with me.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Re: Character change take two
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »

This type of crap really makes me wish I were active once more to deal with every Edo Tensei user like before.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:09:29 PM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 01:09:53 PM »

It dont matter I just killed myself to bring him back so there is no Edo Manji and Machina is dead. Her brother has her body and all of Tsuyos stuff. I re doing my character right now 

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 01:42:02 PM »

This is not the place for a topic like this. It really isn't. This is for "feature requests" not RP related topics as this one clearly is. You might as well return to the previous topic, or at least return to the previous board.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 01:51:38 PM »

I just did it to explain how I was rping it so Bocc cant tell me no like he was trying to do. My brother does it and it's fine but I do it he complains. Once he sees this he will have nothing to argue with. I just wanted to know if you guys would be okay with this because Im bored with the rinnegan

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 02:09:45 PM »

I just did it to explain how I was rping it so Bocc cant tell me no like he was trying to do. My brother does it and it's fine but I do it he complains. Once he sees this he will have nothing to argue with. I just wanted to know if you guys would be okay with this because Im bored with the rinnegan

Again, this is simply the wrong place to post this.

Everyone needs to tone down with the stick jabbing and stick to discussions and arguments that do not boil down to "*insert name* is to blame because of personality". There was no need to create a second thread for this same topic.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 02:16:32 PM »

I did not mean to make jabs at him but I made this topic because I was tired of arguing with him in it. I made this for my plan to keep my stuff. Do you object to any of this? I made myself weaker and I dont see the issue. I changed everything. Been up for hours  re wringing the my back story. Bocc was trying to take my skills so I had to make a plan and post it. I already killed Machina. Rping looking for Ichi right now."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 02:21:46 PM »

I did not mean to make jabs at him but I made this topic because I was tired of arguing with him in it. I made this for my plan to keep my stuff. Do you object to any of this? I made myself weaker and I dont see the issue. I changed everything. Been up for hours  re wringing the my back story. Bocc was trying to take my skills so I had to make a plan and post it. I already killed Machina. Rping looking for Ichi right now."

My opinion is posted in the original thread. And when you get tired of arguing, then stop and wait for the forum consensus you were clearly looking for when you first made the thread. Because if all you wanted was Bocc's opinion, you could have just kept it in PM's and spared us another back-and-forth session between two players over an issue related to a tailed beast.

I also suggest you re-issue all of your challenges under your new identity, if "Machina" is dead and her "sister" is taking her place.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 02:26:04 PM »

I posted t to see if there would be issues. Forget bocc, He was just the only one to cry about it. And I will re issues them, like now, I would like to take my dead sister's place on your list.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 05:17:57 PM »

You're ignorant to the point of just blatant lying about things. I did not say Ichirou did the same thing and that's ok. I said I thought he correctly wiped his character and made a new one, and if he is retaining claims from the old one then that would not be right.

She voided reviving Tsuyo so I accepted that and I revived him myself and then she was told that she shouldn't do that she so she voided her void after I had already start writing an rp, and now that's voided so she can officially pass her stuff along to a different character. I don't have to allow me own rp to be messed up over someone else's junk. I accepted the first void, I'm not accepting further voids.

So I'm just not accepting her character being able to rapidly alter reality to be able to change the past over and over again.

I have every reason to not rp with her.

This.

1] you and I can't be in the same room without trying to kill each other....to which you should behave properly and stop being children about it...or maybe give the bijuu to someone who can handle the stress...and as the challenger stop making challenges until you can behave properly as well.

She's already beginning to harass me over this, again.

This

3] You have demonstrated in the past in our fights that you insist upon blatant character control, god modding, ignoring my moves, evading everything under the sun and or metagaming and I am just not going to enter into combat with you again until you learn how to RP properly....and this should be documented not just made up hype over someone you do not like...not witnessed in other fights but experienced first hand.

This

A good reason to deny a challenge would be if...you could not come to terms on what is and what is not accepted in the match. Within reason.

Since I'm not going to be able to acknowledge her shapeshifting, reality altering character.

She can do whatever she wants, she's just not going to be doing it with me. I am done here.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 05:36:42 PM by Bocchiere »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 05:50:03 PM »

You're ignorant to the point of just blatant lying about things. I did not say Ichirou did the same thing and that's ok. I said I thought he correctly wiped his character and made a new one, and if he is retaining claims from the old one then that would not be right.

She voided reviving Tsuyo so I accepted that and I revived him myself and then she was told that she shouldn't do that she so she voided her void after I had already start writing an rp, and now that's voided so she can officially pass her stuff along to a different character. I don't have to allow me own rp to be messed up over someone else's junk. I accepted the first void, I'm not accepting further voids.

So I'm just not accepting her character being able to rapidly alter reality to be able to change the past over and over again.

This.

1] you and I can't be in the same room without trying to kill each other....to which you should behave properly and stop being children about it...or maybe give the bijuu to someone who can handle the stress...and as the challenger stop making challenges until you can behave properly as well.

This

3] You have demonstrated in the past in our fights that you insist upon blatant character control, god modding, ignoring my moves, evading everything under the sun and or metagaming and I am just not going to enter into combat with you again until you learn how to RP properly....and this should be documented not just made up hype over someone you do not like...not witnessed in other fights but experienced first hand.

This

A good reason to deny a challenge would be if...you could not come to terms on what is and what is not accepted in the match. Within reason.

Since I'm not going to be able to acknowledge her shapeshifting, reality altering character.

She can do whatever she wants, she's just not going to be doing it with me. I am done here.

You know, I said the same exact thing and yet I'm forced to accept her challenge. Hm...

Also, just finished reading the entire fiasco. And oh dear lord, do I have a headache from trying to get any form of valid logic coming from the entire thread. Could someone, not emotionally involved in the situation, give a strong TL;DR here as well?

Because from what I've gathered, it's all boiled down to meta-gaming and god-modding at this point. Purely.

It looks as if Machina wants to change her character (cool) but still retain stuff she gained from old character (not cool). Then Tsuyo is getting upset because that would place Bocc in control of his body so now the plan is to meta-game Tsuyo being involved with an apparent "sister" that has spawned from nowhere just to spite Bocc.

Bocc offered a way to validate all claims and legitimize the situation but she refused violently.

A stupid amount of mud slinging on both sides that it has boiled down to another a verbal abuse/harassment war again. (Shocking)

Just how in the hell does that validate Bocc's claim to deny her challenges with a character that is clearly being meta-gamed? Plus, it's proven that she and he do not get along. This has eclipsed mine and Bocc's encounter and reached Sabu v Hono level.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 06:43:31 PM »

Machina wants to change her character to new kg and retain her skills.

Bocc says no.

Machina says yes.

Bocc offers way for her to get both.

Machina says no then progresses to jump between voiding and unvoiding Tsuyo's death from every possible angel she can think of.

Bocc basically keeps telling her no, you can't undo rp that was already made.

Machina still tries to.

TL;DR
Machina wants to redo her character and contain all her IC stuff and undo Bocc's rp.

That's Shadow going from Rinnegan/Sharingan to Hyuuga/Sage mode. But I can do that via corpse reincarnation. Which he offered you.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 07:47:44 PM »

You know, I said the same exact thing and yet I'm forced to accept her challenge. Hm...

Also, just finished reading the entire fiasco. And oh dear lord, do I have a headache from trying to get any form of valid logic coming from the entire thread. Could someone, not emotionally involved in the situation, give a strong TL;DR here as well?

Because from what I've gathered, it's all boiled down to meta-gaming and god-modding at this point. Purely.

It looks as if Machina wants to change her character (cool) but still retain stuff she gained from old character (not cool). Then Tsuyo is getting upset because that would place Bocc in control of his body so now the plan is to meta-game Tsuyo being involved with an apparent "sister" that has spawned from nowhere just to spite Bocc.

Bocc offered a way to validate all claims and legitimize the situation but she refused violently.

A stupid amount of mud slinging on both sides that it has boiled down to another a verbal abuse/harassment war again. (Shocking)

Just how in the hell does that validate Bocc's claim to deny her challenges with a character that is clearly being meta-gamed? Plus, it's proven that she and he do not get along. This has eclipsed mine and Bocc's encounter and reached Sabu v Hono level.

It has not gotten to Sabu vs Hono, though I wouldn't imagine either side stubbornly trying to drive it that way so that the result can be similar. And apparently, I must now sit corrected in that no one would have major issues with the character changes due to what is being entangled here.

Bocc has to accept the challenge. If there is god-modding in the fight, then a judge will call it and match ends there. Have the fight be OOC is my suggestion so that there is a reduced amount of entanglement.

i posted this to the other thread about this where the susanoo gates thing is currently being discussed..

this is my opinion on the matter of character redo's

she cannot go back and undo...OTHER PEOPLE's rp who reacted to her as it was. she only has the power to change her future, not OUR past.

to void oneself is to remove that RP completely...not go back and make it something different with you coming out on top in some way...

that is like...say, two characters are in a custody battle over a child...

the mother voids the pregnancy...the father no longer has a kid he has rp'd with and created a history around?

then the mother goes later and un-voids the child to be twin daughters...and I am confused already...is there still a custody battle? Uhm...now the child's room in the father's house is suddenly twin princess decor rather than mega-man X motif?

i hope this clears things up?

Musing over this, and while I do see the point, this is an entirely different situation. The father and the mother are not forced to RP with each other by the rules of the realm, nor are they obligated to stay in each other's continuum. If the child causes them to want to RP together, then they will have to come to an agreement on how the matter is to be done.

With that said, we take the tailed beast as the child that brings father (Machina) and mother (Bocchiere) into a forced arrangement, to where they must make a decision, since the child in this situation binds them together. The custody battle (biju fight) itself has not happened yet, however.

The mother has already had the child for some time now, and the father wants to change the past in order to alter the nature of the upcoming custody battle. The mother refuses, either out of belief of the conspiracy or simply because if the past could be so easily changed, they could simply get over their differences and not have the discussion in the first place.

The problem that any third party observer has now is whether or not it is more ethical to allow the father to go back and change time to his benefit and then proceed with the custody battle or keep the timeline as it is and either convince the father to abandon the custody battle or take the chance proceeding as usual.

The mother has offered partial custody (Bocc's aforementioned compromise of sorts) but the father refuses, and instead decides that he is going to bring the uncle (Machina's "little sister") into the battle upon hearing this. Time does not have to be altered, but the mother is understandably sour that the father is practically fighting the battle through the uncle.

TL;DR regarding example:

The situation at hand now is that the mother's (Bocchiere) idea of compromise and the father's (Machina) idea of compromise for handling the custody battle (the biju fight) apparently are incompatible with the wishes of each other.

The splitting of these threads has made it kind of difficult to put everything back together, but both Machina and Bocc have, in their own ways, offered a compromise:

This is what I plan to do to avoid Boccs crap. I'm going to leave all Tsuyos stuff to Ichi. Then I'm going to revive Manij, killing me. Before my death I will tell Ichi of my little Uzumaki sister. He will be informed to leave her my eyes and Tsyou's belongings. I intend to rp finding Ichirou and obtaining what Bocc is trying to take from me. Machina would have sent a Phoenix to inform her sister of her death and what she left for her.  Since Manji is my Edo, me bringing him back will kill me and he will then go kill himself as he too is restarting. I know I'm not the first to do this but Bocc was the only one to say anyting to me about it so I fixed it. You are not getting my husband Bocc. And this way there is no god modding or, going back in time. I'm killing myselt and starting over with different KG. Like it or not Bocc you gotta deal with me.

Yes that's what I don't agree with. There's no logical reason to suddenly stop having Rinnegan and Mokuton and develop Sage Mode and Scorch Release. You would have to make a new character.

If you want to make a new Machina, you can, but how can Tsuyo give you anything when YOU rp him being dead just like me?

If you don't want to make a new character I'll even let you claim Living Corpse Reincarnation from me so you can do what you're trying to do AND have an explainable reason for it. You'd just have to find a body to steal so it likely wouldn't be exactly what KG you want.

Long story short, do what you want, but find a legitimate reason to do so IC if you expect to challenge me for a bijuu, because I'm not acknowledging changelings in rp.

Outside of dealing with biju holders, I would agree 100% that just changing up a character willy nilly and altering the reality of other people is cause for dismissal from RP interactions, especially if the other people do not consent to their RP being altered.

But I am convinced that at the lung of this debate is Bocchiere vs Machina biju match. Were it not for this particular bit, I don't think Bocc or Machina would have bothered dragging this out so much.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 09:46:32 PM »

This.

This

This

Bocc I never saidyou said it was ok, I said that you did not say crap about it until I did it.

Again, Im not trying to undo anything, I killed Machina and made her sister. What is wrong with that. No rps got voided I died.

Can you not read? There is no shape shifting, Machina is dead and Ichi has her stuff as well as Manji's

This change is happening, already did and I killed Machi to do it. I dont see whats so hard to get about that. I left my stuff to Ichi, who will give It to Masane when I find him. Point blank.

[Copy-Paste of the successive posts into one. Please do not post several times in a row without a ressponse. ~ Eric]
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:24:12 PM by Eric »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 10:30:20 PM »

Just edit your original post, do not multi-post several times in a row. It does not emphasize your point any better, and can in fact be considered spam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.