Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: IC Super Duper Outrageous Claimed Powers  (Read 4219 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
IC Super Duper Outrageous Claimed Powers
« on: July 31, 2016, 07:43:26 AM »

SO...figured it was time to quantify my powers some...as I think of them and thought others might have a few claims that would be fun to see too.
Meh...could be fun?

Like...

Can hold breath nearly forever cause of all the diving for clams she did and breath control training.

Can bite through the Strongest Shield with my teeth due to all the Yapping workouts I get arguing over stupid shit. Jaws of steel now and so forth.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IC Super Duper Outrageous Claimed Powers
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 03:03:31 PM »

Eric can live the life of a missing ninja with the mind of a politician and a thief in the night. Must be that smexy thing that he does with his hair.  8)

Oh, and his shadow imitation works in the dark just as well as it works in well lit areas. He can touch anything in any shadow even remotely associated with his own using the Associative Property of Ninjutsu. He can also use his Yang release transformation technique as a sage mode form.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 06:38:06 AM »

Becquerel's got the shiniest body, which means that all jutsu and attacks are reflected off of its surface while also being blinded, even if though jutsu don't have eyes. For jutsu that do have eyes, they get double-blinded.

Also, his head is the smoothest object in the world, meaning that he can glide along the ground at light-speed while balancing on his head because it would never have any friction.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 08:15:29 AM »

Neala has the ability to craft armor and weapons to do whatever she pleases, and can sew shut Nara Shadow Dimensions with her Shadow Limitation: Crewel Embroidery Jutsu. This locks it up tight from the outside trapping those inside till she feels like pulling her threads free to open it once again.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 05:15:20 PM »

Jestar can use his byakugan and raiton to create Kotoamatsukami without the blinding effect. He can also turn into a tiger-dragon creature that eats children for its power.

Eric can also get kunoichi pregnant just by writing about it in the Konoha Library. Not suprisingly he was banned from writing anything ever ever ever ever in the Konoha Library.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:29 PM »

Kayenta is relieved that Eric is banned from writing in the Konoha library. Incidentally, so are:
Yugito who retains all the powers of her bijuu.
Neala who has two lives that in no way interact with each other.
Istalri who can stop chakra from working when she is ticked off.
Nayeli who travels through space and time without it being a space time preventable event.
Tai who turns souls into power for her to weild.
Sorcha who controls bees for wonderous deeds untold.
Reseda who can make Ice flames.
Osa who charges whatever she wants for booze and no one complains while running her black market baby ring. Well, maybe she is sorry Eric can't publish at the library now that I think of it. It cuts into her profits.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 11:41:37 PM »

Rita can:

~ Sing a lullaby that can put even Uchiha to sleep

~ Use her chakra sensory to detect anything, everything, and all, as long as she is in battle.

~ Command Eric to do things, summon him, and even shadow possess him when he's off guard.

~ Eat the Nara Clan deer without penalty.

~ Command Pyro Hito.

~ Alter the rules of life and death to suit her needs.

~ Gloat about having Rare's goal of human-dragon hybrids solved without even picking up a pippette.

~ Escape the dragon paparazzi even though she is a princess to a dragon lord. Not the Equestrian kind that kind of rules with a sceptor, but the shinobilegends kind that either are under human control or are not heard of outside of their domains.

~ Can still write in the Konoha Library, very legibly too!

~ Set fire to water just by spitting on it. Yes, by spitting on it.

~ Can learn all of Eric's jutsu without training with him for more than a few weeks at a time over the entire duration of her time with him.

~ Has adequate pest control measures ready when visiting Iwagakure. I hear they are a little lest "pesty"  since her last visit.

~ Schedules her summoning times around her busy schedule of eating, sleeping, doing secret dragon ninja stuff, eating some more, killing super-deer alongside Jay Jay, and secretly filming "Two grains of Sand, One really closed Fist".

~ Turn adolescents into Scalies just by non-dirtily sleeping with them. True story btw!

~ Cite back to her inspiration and claim the throne of the Earth dragon tribe of planet Star.

No joke, look it up, she was:
 a fire breathing dragon princess who hung out with a male human forcibly turned into a dragon.

Now as a shinobilegend she is:
 a fire breathing dragon princess who hangs out with a male human willingly turning into a dragon.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 12:24:40 AM »

Well naturally. Rita has always been my hero.

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 01:32:18 AM »

Koji has Medical Chakra Strings that can heal any wound on his body both internal and external. He also had Chakra Storage Seals all over his body.

Also being apart of the Suishou family, well Asadi and I haven't really figured out what our family trait is yet.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 02:54:16 AM »

Well there seems to be an ability to run faster without clothes, drink without getting drunk, and...generalized ability to withstand the effects of aging.

however, there certainly seems to be opportunity for a more refined definition.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 03:15:24 AM »

... Also being apart of the Suishou family, well Asadi and I haven't really figured out what our family trait is yet.

A new, visually divergent form of body language:

Suishou Streaks!

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 09:30:25 AM »

Nothing 'claimed' about it, but Hiro can talk to and understand a variety of animals, and he's borderline impossible to get mad at.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 10:26:46 AM »

Shadow has this cool thing called gedo seal that can seal away your kg. Such as sharingan.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 04:06:45 PM »

Raifudo doesn't need his toes to count past 10.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 11:11:31 PM »

Raifudo doesn't need his toes to count past 10.

Dang. Should have know that was already claimed.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.