Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

How do you find collecting gems after Mystie "lost" her gems?

I can still get more gems than ever!
- 2 (3.2%)
I can still manage to get a fair amount of gems.
- 8 (12.7%)
1-5 gems a game day if I'm lucky.
- 22 (34.9%)
Only 1-5 gems a day! *cries*
- 16 (25.4%)
You can still get gems in the game?!
- 15 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Gems  (Read 22932 times)

asdfjkl

Re: Gems
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 04:26:46 AM »

i'll try. i'm a academy student level 7 because i just started. that probably has a lot to do with it

TwizzlrK

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 03:31:49 AM »

It isn't that hard to get gems, I get 10-20 gems mostly.. for a game day, 5-10 gems, If I'm lucky.. maybe more than that in a game day.

anbumiko

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 03:46:20 AM »

It isn't that hard to get gems, I get 10-20 gems mostly.. for a game day, 5-10 gems, If I'm lucky.. maybe more than that in a game day.

getting gems is hard now these days because mysties doesnt give anymore

SinHarvest

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 03:48:20 AM »

getting gems is hard now these days because mysties doesnt give anymore
I'm telling you, its not hard to get gems once you get up higher.....maybe you should search in places that you have not yet....try new options.....etc.....

TwizzlrK

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 04:04:03 AM »

Yep, what Sin said ^^

Ichabod12

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 10:33:47 PM »

Look im a chunnin right now, and normally I get 2-3 gems a game day. half the time I use kyuubi which gets me 5+ gems a day. You just gotta advance in rank. Try till jounin. But trust me it takes 10 times longer to get DK's w/o kyuubi, at least until around jounin. But yeah just get higher in ranks and you'll get more gems. You don't really need them as an acad anyway.

yoyo

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2006, 09:51:19 AM »

Im not very lucky with getting gems...I usually get 1-3 gems a day IF I manage to be so blessed...I do explore alot though...I bet Ill do better once I get into a higher rank though...I still pretty new...

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2006, 09:57:16 AM »

I'm a Sannin..

and I earn about 3 gems every REAL day...

I know almost every single place to get gems..and I still only earn 3 a day..

Today I ran around everywhere I figured gems were...and only gained 2....game day before that I didn't gain any.. :(

It's not really WHERE to look..it has quite a bit to do with luck also..  :roll:

I could probably look everywhere the Kages look for gems...and still only get 3 a day.. :P

yoyo

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2006, 10:19:27 AM »

Oh wow...Someone who is around my range in luck...Not saying thats good...But I dont feel so bad with you here...Well thats not good either...Making you down in my bad luckyness...kay Ill just shut up now....

anbumiko

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2006, 08:49:58 AM »

I'm a Sannin..

Today I ran around everywhere I figured gems were...and only gained 2....game day before that I didn't gain any.. :(

It's not really WHERE to look..it has quite a bit to do with luck also..  :roll:

I could probably look everywhere the Kages look for gems...and still only get 3 a day.. :P

well since your a sannin you can get alot of gems plus with your souls that you get as well

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2006, 09:37:13 AM »

I'm a Sannin..

well since your a sannin you can get alot of gems plus with your souls that you get as well

Since becoming Sannin i've earn 4 gems...

I became Sannin 3 Real days ago....

also I quit the Akatsuki...I won't be able to handle it while building my castle...

anbumiko

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2006, 10:17:24 AM »

I'm a Sannin..

Since becoming Sannin i've earn 4 gems...

I became Sannin 3 Real days ago....

also I quit the Akatsuki...I won't be able to handle it while building my castle...

ah ok, theres so many new options for you once you reach hunternin then sannin
gems, catsles all that good stuff

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2006, 10:22:28 AM »

On average I earn around 30 gems a game day. Sometimes more sometimes less, depending on luck.

yoyo

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2006, 08:59:09 PM »

On average I earn around 30 gems a game day. Sometimes more sometimes less, depending on luck.

Wow...I hope Im that lucky when I get up in the levels!

Ichabod12

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »

Flaw you have over 70 DK's course they practically spill right in front of you  :evil:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 15 queries.