Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Discussion: How many people have cityhouses?  (Read 10617 times)

HatakeSakumo

Re: Discussion: How many people have cityhouses?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 02:40:27 AM »

I have 1 cityhouse but I could buy 2 more if i wanted...I'm saving and working for a castle though...  :twisted: :twisted:

I own 28 treehouses though....They all make up for my lack of cityhouses plus I can keep people in seperate houses.. :D

<---Is a Land Baron

Say bye bye to all those tree houses if you want a Castle...

There is no way in heck that I am selling ANY dwelling at the prices they are now...

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »

I have 1 cityhouse but I could buy 2 more if i wanted...I'm saving and working for a castle though...  :twisted: :twisted:

I own 28 treehouses though....They all make up for my lack of cityhouses plus I can keep people in seperate houses.. :D

<---Is a Land Baron

There is no way in heck that I am selling ANY dwelling at the prices they are now...

eh then i guess you wont have a Castle because it will tell you that you have too many houses

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 06:18:28 PM »

<---Is a Land Baron

eh then i guess you wont have a Castle because it will tell you that you have too many houses

HAHAHAHA The dwelling limiter allows one owned house per country....no matter the difference between cityhouse or treehouse...

And I've managed 28 treehouses....I know very well how to get around the dwelling limiter...   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Currently the limiter is a total of 5 treehouses...1 for each country...after that you are considered a dwelling addict, and unable to build any more dwellings...
This also includes cityhouses as far as I know...the limit might increase as you get more oro kills...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 06:19:43 PM by HatakeSakumo »

Ichabod12

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 12:52:04 AM »

omg though 28 houses!? You can store about 14k gold total, which is little anyway.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 01:50:34 AM »

omg though 28 houses!? You can store about 14k gold total, which is little anyway.

Yeah...I don't use my treehouse coffers though...

I give out keys to deserving Academy Students and Genins and let them stay there scot-free... ;)

Ichabod12

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 12:22:53 AM »

no point. they'll get attacked anyway

Kieru

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 05:21:12 AM »

Yeah, well, it's still a little safer than just sleeping out in the fields...for example, quite a while ago, the server glitched a little from having way too many people on it and I was forced to just stay in the fields...that was the night I got attacked five times and lost. The next day, I slept in my treehouse. Never got attacked.

It helps...but then again, my treehouses are in Water and Rice Field country. They aren't very popular areas :P

Ichabod12

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

I like water country :D
Rice Field is yeah not so popular. I should try that actually making one in rice field.

LeafToad

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 11:31:40 PM »

Great...I'm almost done establishing a cityhouse and already people are saying they are outdated... >.>

Ichabod12

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2006, 10:30:10 PM »

im in the middle of mine :(
10k and 80+ gems to gooooo!

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 08:30:12 PM »

I've decided to postpone my castle and just go build 2 more cityhouses...

My current cityhouse is now completely full and well..I have more deserving players who need cityhouse keys...

So I'll be building 2 new cityhouses in Water and Fire again..  :cool: :cool:

And I'll see what happens from there on...Hopefully though I can get some more gems to complete my castle at a later date..>.<

Ichabod12

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »

Ah ok. Can I move over to a more less occupied cityhouse then? I would like the Water Country more anyway
Btw I still have 4 DK's left cause you gave me a key at 6. I have 7 atm

LeafToad

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 02:46:36 AM »

Only 5 more Gems to go...yeah! All the patience and installments are finally paying off, woulda been nice if I could've just paid it in full when I started building it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 02:47:04 AM by LeafToad »

Ichabod12

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 10:59:05 PM »

Lucky! I am 30% done and I am jounin soon :(.
I was thinking it would be only 50 gems but I was WAAAAY off.
See my brother has near 50 gems and he is only 3 Dk's he's really good at saving them :/.
If only we could somehow trade them :(. Then again that could seriously alter the game with high level people handing gems to AS and genin or chunnin so they could get alot of health and charm and good mounts things like that :(.
I suppose Neji did this for a reason then.

Anyway I'm looking forward to a cityhouse :D

HyuugaForgorn

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 10:17:15 AM »

I still need 39 gems for mine :( I'll probablly be a blue jounin by the time I get my city house.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.