Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Dwelling Safety  (Read 2881 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Dwelling Safety
« on: September 07, 2006, 03:03:57 PM »

How can someone just walk into my house and kill me? Shouldn't the dwelling be a safe place to sleep? I didn't spent all that gems & gold just to put myself on a PVP list that people can just click & slay >.>

Konoha Genious Blaze

Re: Dwelling Safety
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 04:43:50 PM »

if you don't wanna get killed then purchase guard or make some one stand guard at the door...anyone can brake into others people houses now day and even more if they are ninjas and they can use techniques

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »

if you don't wanna get killed then purchase guard or make some one stand guard at the door...anyone can brake into others people houses now day and even more if they are ninjas and they can use techniques

Is that only for protecting the coffers?

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 06:33:32 PM »

pffttttt....Who has the 100,000 needed to pay the guard??

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 07:53:02 PM »

a) concept: guards should be payed by _all_ who sleep in the house... hence the high price.

b) pvp is possible when you stand guard... I mean, he does not try to sneak in and murder you in your sleep, there will be a pvp fight.

no, you don't pay "one time" gold+gems to escape PvP forever.
Though most don't look in houses but in the fields.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:23:30 PM »

no, you don't pay "one time" gold+gems to escape PvP forever.
Though most don't look in houses but in the fields.

I love hunting for people in houses...False security usually causes them to stall in buying weapons and armor...  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

a) concept: guards should be payed by _all_ who sleep in the house... hence the high price.

Can you make it where the guard is paid for automatically...well what I mean is...You can automatically pay for a guard via your bank...can you make it where it withdraws and pays for the guard via the house coffers??

b) pvp is possible when you stand guard... I mean, he does not try to sneak in and murder you in your sleep, there will be a pvp fight.

When you stand guard, a thief can still use specialties...So it's not quite a PvP...It's basically the same as a regular plunder except the guards aren't alerted when you kill the sleeper...which is kind of strange...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:30:01 PM by HatakeSakumo »

Ichabod12

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »

yeah I've quit trying to sleep in my treehouse  :cry: I just go to the inn it's a bit safer cause you take risks to look at the list  :twisted:

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 12:18:18 AM »

I have an idea.
Get to lvl 15 and have the best weapon/armor possible and put this on the desription.
"I dare you!"
You will win almost everytime you stand guard!

Ichabod12

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 12:22:15 AM »

It depends. If I get attacked by a chunnin I might win from luck if they have 4 DK. Otherwise I'll most likely die :/

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 11:36:07 PM »

I haven't really been getting attacked lately in my dwelling, but on my other account, I get attacked all the time. Probably because people love to prey on Genin and Acads, but of course getting a dwelling won't always keep you safe...even in reality, people break in to your house (cept seldomly) and if everyone was a ninja, I bet it would happen a lot more often. Just be glad that you won't get attacked as many times as you would sleeping in the fields. ^^
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:36:45 PM by LeafToad »

anbumiko

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 11:39:18 PM »

I haven't really been getting attacked lately in my dwelling, but on my other account, I get attacked all the time. Probably because people love to prey on Genin and Acads, but of course getting a dwelling won't always keep you safe...even in reality, people break in to your house (cept seldomly) and if everyone was a ninja, I bet it would happen a lot more often. Just be glad that you won't get attacked as many times as you would sleeping in the fields. ^^

same here my other accounts keep getting successful and failed plunders from genins, and hunternins

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 11:44:39 PM »

same here my other accounts keep getting successful and failed plunders from genins, and hunternins
My Genin account was actually successful three times someone attacked him, because they were other Genin's and Acads. But then my winning streak ended when a cowardly chuunin attacked me, it would be nice if people just attacked people within their own rank, but that's not gonna happen. >.>

dude no.1

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 12:43:35 AM »

do you know how hard it is nowadays for me to find a chuunin to attack, dont blame them(me) for that. ;)

Ichabod12

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 09:58:56 PM »

Yeah there are very few chunnin in the fields :/ if any. I get attacked by jounin all the time even in my dwelling. I'm just gonna go to rice field country...
But one more DK and I can get a cityhouse  :twisted:
(Btw I just got chunnin today yay!)

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.