Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: What made u join your Clan  (Read 16015 times)

Uchihabeast

Re: What made u join your Clan
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2007, 10:11:39 AM »

I made it.

<AT>

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »

I force those who are unfortunate enough to be chosen by me into my club :twisted:
this basically sums it up for me....... xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2007, 03:28:13 AM »

We revived this why?

Uchihabeast

« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2007, 06:24:26 AM »

ask viper.

Andrei

« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »

I usually randomly go into clans, never accepted a clan invite : /

Claudia

« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »

I was with <DD> for a really long time, but then me and my friends decided to make a clan together <TSB>It's really fun xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2007, 05:38:59 AM »

Well since we did revive it, I was in <GUILD> for like a week, left to <RedC> (funnest clan EVER with Nighthawk, Reiuchiha, Inoho, Flamefang, and Keigi), then after about 2 months in <RedC> I left and made <tMB>. We attempted to make <TSC> and <Chao>, neither of which worked at all. After about 10 months in <tMB>, <Doki> was made :D

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »

Well since we did revive it, I was in <GUILD> for like a week, left to <RedC> (funnest clan EVER with Nighthawk, Reiuchiha, Inoho, Flamefang, and Keigi), then after about 2 months in <RedC> I left and made <tMB>. We attempted to make <TSC> and <Chao>, neither of which worked at all. After about 10 months in <tMB>, <Doki> was made :D

I can see how Mitch's random beatings could get funny. Especially with someone like Keigi, who probably ticks her off so much.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2007, 05:18:49 AM »

Hm.. I think <SK> was my first clan I joined. It looked awesome and stuff so yeah, that's why.
and then I joined a freind in a dead clan for a long time, and he left for a long time too... so I just left that clan and went back to <SK> for awhile, until I made my own clan, <DoF>.. that's my story.

<Dof> is really coming along too :D

ryushi

« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »

You made <Doki>?
Since I've joined different clans I'll update:
<AKA> left the same day, was just seeing what a clan was about
<Hyo> Tsukiyamahyobanshi had me join when he created it, stayed till I was around Anbu captain
<Dnin> Created the Dark Ninja clan, did well, few members but had Darkwind, myself, and 3 other good members (During <Dnin> early state I went to <Hyo> for final disbandment)
<Chibi> Left <Dnin> to be with my wife in her clan
<Chibi> Became leader after my wife left to join another clan, I promoted another leader and quit
<PHX> (As Scar) my multi I created after Ryushi was deleted, used Scar to find Sarchan
<Neo> (As Ryushi) Character Restored, Scar deleted. Joined <Neo> to be with strong members, wife stopped talking to me so I didn't resume being in a clan with her.

THE HISTORY OF MY CLAN VOYAGES

Dattebayo

« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »

I heard somebody say that <CG> had awesome rank titles xD And eventually Xiao gave me my custom rank, then my officer custom rank, and suddenly when Tsu wants to move on from <CG> me and Xiao are leading <HH>. I made the ranks :3

But then <HH> got destroyed by Dragonx in <rogue> so Xiao and Mystic destroyed <rogue>.  Errr, end of story >.>
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.