Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: the Boar  (Read 1264 times)

anbumiko

the Boar
« on: September 09, 2006, 09:28:11 AM »

*rare event and a buff*

(the boar is from princess monanoka of how the prince had the black mark on his arm)
the boar is really hard to fight which will be seen in suicidally
you fight the boar and if you win:
you are cursed with the mark
buff lasts 40  rounds
gives you +10 atk for every round 
but you loose -2 hp because of it each round
do to its intense power

dude no.1

Re: the Boar
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »

that arm was practically permanant unless treated correctly... so that would turn the fighter into a demon, which is too much coding.

anbumiko

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 05:21:20 PM »

well yes and no, for this we arent going to make it permanent but just make it fair so the person that has the mark doesnt start pwning everything if it was permanent

Ichabod12

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 01:08:55 AM »

Yeah that sounds like a really good idea.
This is a bit off topic but ill say it anyways. I think Princess Mononoke is one of the best drawn anime ever made. It's extremely well done and the animation and art is beautiful. But maybe we can make it like a curse seal in a way, except it isn't as strong and does more damage over a longer period of time. And to remove it you have to go to the East (was it East or West in the movie?) and defeat the Forest God or something.

anbumiko

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 03:00:00 AM »

This is a bit off topic but ill say it anyways. I think Princess Mononoke is one of the best drawn anime ever made. It's extremely well done and the animation and art is beautiful. But maybe we can make it like a curse seal in a way, except it isn't as strong and does more damage over a longer period of time. And to remove it you have to go to the East (was it East or West in the movie?) and defeat the Forest God or something.

thanx  but lets let neji and xaos decide ^^

Ichabod12

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 04:45:58 AM »

Well I was just giving suggestions

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 10:56:53 PM »

this is good ^^, hmm how strong should we make the forest god though.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.