Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Akatsuki  (Read 6623 times)

Demonic Sanoci

Re: Akatsuki
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 12:09:55 AM »

Yeah that plan works out easily , and thinking should be a rank requirement like gonna be at least Hunter-nin rank I believe , because a Jonin would get served I believe , and any lower ranks be killed easily.

anbumiko

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 12:12:19 AM »

that works, and aslo if u hav strong equip, a animal and a good special your all set to go and alot of hp

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 12:16:01 AM »

i dont know thats a lot of dragon kills compared to my two

Think about it Akatsuki  Organization is where Orochimaru got powerful. On a plus side Akatsuki has members  who are way stronger than him , plus it'll be against all the members , meaning 10 DK are fare enough. Personally would you waste all that just to get 2 DK?

Yeah Anbumiko those things would be great , because without hem wouldn't get passed the second Akatsuki member . Really think if gonna get involved in this event at lvl 15 , which would be great lvl to think of would this make sence need gems , and money for health. Something which can turn into a negative which all events need is if you die in this event lose 50% of your EX not 10% so be a risk taker , but get great ex from each person you beat.

anbumiko

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 12:21:56 AM »

yeap, u no what else we should do is like once if u can beat every member your name will be put 2 in the "legend" that would be pretty coo and that way many ppl will be intrested in getting to hunternin and see if they can take on this challenge

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 12:27:25 AM »

You know how the Hall of fame involves alot of things like most evil/good , most gems , and quickest DK. Well this Event could also count in a sence , but this is only an Idea. Doult Neji will like it , since he turns down alot of stuff.

anbumiko

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 12:30:04 AM »

but this idea has a pretty good sense , but yeah puting the survivors from the AKA members that would be so swt to see

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 12:31:44 AM »

Well since been thinking this was great what would your thoughts of Outcomes good , and bad be. Wait a while if gonna post alot..

anbumiko

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 12:43:39 AM »

good out come would be, the prizes and the challenge and being on the legend(maybe) *if neji approves*, bad outcome i would think if people would complain that its to hard to beat most o f the members o takes to long and to its risky..

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 12:51:19 AM »

Evilest outcome which Neji would like is either 50% ex lost , or ( which would never happen in million years) lose DK. Thiunk this be worse than the Vampire event , and a grand nightmare risk taker.

anbumiko

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 12:53:17 AM »

pretty much but if ppl did loose dk for sure than yeah neji wouldnt possibly make the event

anbumiko

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 12:55:07 AM »

or for the prize u can get refferal points do u think that would be coo
getting atleast 500- 1000 pts like making avatars and all that stuff from the mission headquaters

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 12:59:21 AM »

I know  but the 50% ex lose be perfect for a real lose right , but still need to waiut for 1 of the mods to have their thoughts about it.

The refferal points be great like 500 , but 100 doult it , because the site still needs donations. Well other then the ideas we hae just wait until a mod see it , or Neji. Well we could talk about who'll be strongest to weakiest , by abilities and etc.

anbumiko

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 01:02:14 AM »

Be like a event , but who knows these are the remaining members from order.

.1 Akatsuki leader
.2 Deidara
.3 Hidan
.4 Itachi Uchiha
.5 Kakuzu
.6 Kisame Hoshigaki
.7 Tobi
.8 Zetsu
.9 Unnamed member

Think the weakiest is Tobi , but the strongest other than the leader is Itachi. Its just a thought , but in this order could mean from strongest to weakiest , but just a thought.

hmm  the abilitys would depend on what they hav like itachi has the mangekyou sharigan (effect: makes u stuned for 3 turns but u take alot of damage)

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2006, 01:06:53 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akatsuki_%28Naruto%29#Organization

Here info on each member Deidara seem like extremely deadly .

Exploding Clay

Deidara possesses mouths in the palms of his hands, which are either the result of a bloodline limit or just hijutsu. The mouths can chew up clay and sculpt it into a number of artistic, and usually explosive, forms, thus the name "Exploding Clay". Deidara can create clay and make the clay explode by saying "Katsu" (喝).

I could see why he may bethe 2nd strongest.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 01:09:35 AM »

im a genin so im lost what about me exploding
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 16 queries.