Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 1072 times)

SinHarvest

Evolution
« on: September 13, 2006, 03:20:29 AM »

I'm doing a project in AP Zoology, and I would like to know you guys view on evolution. Believe, Dont believe. Whatever

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:58:05 AM »

I believe in evolution so much it's not even funny.. The tiniest particles that were created during the Big Bang (Another thing I believe in) is what everything began as. And as the planetary material began to form from the nebulae, certain types of bacteria formed along with it. Of course, this process takes a long long long time, but I still believe it. I mean.. think about it, billions and billions of years ago the universe started (so we believe or can know at the time and at our level of intelligence and technology). People usually think a year is a rather long time. Just think on how long a decade is. Century. Mellinium. Eon. And also think of the things we have discovered over this amount of time, how much we progressed. It all balances out if you think about it.

Kay, I'm done now. >.> .. <.<
I could've typed a lot more... So much more you'd probably shoot yourself due to the lecture.. So let's close it here. ^.^;;

Edit: I hate that green face thing! ><

I cheated to make it look like I normally would type it. <.<
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 04:01:16 AM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 05:02:16 AM »

Ahhh, this evolution stuff confuses me so much...I understand very little about the evolution process and who evolved from what. I don't get how the stuff like existed to actually cause this "Big Bang"...maybe it's just because I'm too lazy to look this stuff up. >.>
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:03:08 AM by LeafToad »

anbumiko

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 03:39:54 PM »

hmm there are 2 perfect theorys, the belief of god and the belief of science
each both have 1 thing in common, they dont really tell you of how life was actually formed
science kinda, think of it theres no actual evidence of how we started to form, the "big bang"wasnt really a good theory, sure the meteor was big but compare it to a samll meteor and you got your self a big crater for a swimming pool. But the god belief, only tells you that god created to living people which all of you no as adam and eve then they had children then the  chidlren had children etc. but one thing puzzles me how was the race started, caucasians,asians,africans,hispanic,indians.
So many things to believe but im sure in the near future things will be clear to all of us

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 09:21:28 PM »

Back to the Big Bang.

There are, in fact, different theories about it. I, myself, believe in the one where the particles and whatnot rubbed together, causing intense friction, and then making a rather large explosion. As far as I have read, I still find it kind of creepy on how it was explained and fairly bizarre. Yet, it does add up and it does make sense.

Still though, I don't think we will ever know what made the big bang entirely, and I don't really think we should go that far. Some things are better left untold or finished.

There are so many mysteries about the universe and how it was born that I think that no matter how hard you study, each little discovery can be broken down into smaller parts and those parts separate into sections. Those sections form smaller parts, and soon enough, it'll seem endless to the things you can find.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.