Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Asasinating people in houses again please  (Read 4661 times)

dude no.1

Asasinating people in houses again please
« on: September 16, 2006, 02:01:27 AM »

Ummmm, when are we gonna be able to kill people in dwellings, my freinds are passing me in amount of pvp kills.

anbumiko

Re: Asasinating people in houses again please
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 02:02:18 AM »

Ummmm, when are we gonna be able to kill people in dwellings, my freinds are passing me in amount of pvp kills.

you can already kill people in dwellings, (slay)

Ichabod12

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 02:09:17 AM »

I think that's only if they stand guard.
 Anyway yeah you can.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 02:57:54 AM »

Nope, there is a problem now..

Players are no longer allowed to kill people sleeping in dwellings unless they go to plunder them..

I don't know if this is Neji's doing or not but I've petitioned this twice now...Xaos shot me down the first time saying it was only me..

HOWEVER I've seen complaints from Jounins, Chuunins, Hunter Nins, and Academy Students who are unable to PvP in the dwellings anymore.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a intentional thing.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 02:58:18 AM by HatakeSakumo »

dude no.1

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 03:13:58 AM »

Umm i think this has to do with some of us wanting more protection in houses and he disabled it till hes done adding some stuff or something.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:35:33 AM »

Umm i think this has to do with some of us wanting more protection in houses and he disabled it till hes done adding some stuff or something.

Possible BUT he would've listed it in the MotD...I checked and he mentioned the new dwelling prices BUT he didn't mention taking away the PvPs..

Which is why I said I wasn't sure...

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 09:40:54 AM »

Nope, there is a problem now..

Players are no longer allowed to kill people sleeping in dwellings unless they go to plunder them..

I don't know if this is Neji's doing or not but I've petitioned this twice now...Xaos shot me down the first time saying it was only me..

HOWEVER I've seen complaints from Jounins, Chuunins, Hunter Nins, and Academy Students who are unable to PvP in the dwellings anymore.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a intentional thing.

ah ok, thats good now people wont really complain about them dying in there dwelling unless its a plunder

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 11:53:22 AM »

Possible BUT he would've listed it in the MotD...I checked and he mentioned the new dwelling prices BUT he didn't mention taking away the PvPs..

You are aware that i.e. a hunter nin cannot go into a house and kill academy students?

there is a border to how low you can go to kill others... i.e. you can't kill someone with more than 4 oro kills below you...

so you *can* enter with (slay) but be not able to attack them.
why? simply a balance issue. exactly like in the fields (and I presume you see the same text)
"I can't attack"  is something I really am not fond of as an error discription.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

dude no.1

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »

Yes im aware, but it its fixed now.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 04:44:39 PM »

yes, there was an error in the newest release of this module.

I fixed it and informed the author, it was a logical mistake in a condition... *sigh* ^^

dude no.1

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 06:15:39 PM »

Oh, ok finally i can get back to hunting  :twisted:

Ichabod12

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 09:57:57 PM »

oh goody, time to kill some peeople  :twisted:
Which gives me an idea....

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 08:34:15 PM »

You are aware that i.e. a hunter nin cannot go into a house and kill academy students?

there is a border to how low you can go to kill others... i.e. you can't kill someone with more than 4 oro kills below you...

why? simply a balance issue. exactly like in the fields (and I presume you see the same text)

Neji I am not as silly as you and Xaos might think...I was aware of this limit long before I even became a Jounin.... I don't see why you think I don't already know these things...

I fixed it and informed the author, it was a logical mistake in a condition... *sigh* ^^

Thank you...I figured there was a bug...

*walks off rather annoyed*  :-x

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 09:17:25 PM »

Neji I am not as silly as you and Xaos might think...I was aware of this limit long before I even became a Jounin.... I don't see why you think I don't already know these things...

Thank you...I figured there was a bug...

*walks off rather annoyed*  :-x

I tried to put things clear.

It's hard to chase down "I can't attack" ... so I always ask the first simplest questions.
When some level up and suddenly only few are in attack range (dk-wise) some think of it being a bug.

sorry, I did not want to put you down.

I am having quite some "bug reports" who are simply because of such things, i wanted to make sure.
you would not believe what petitions we get....

sooner or later, I'll put up a hall of fame (anonymous of course)

dude no.1

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 09:23:04 PM »

Well the questions answered, time to kill mister 2000 hp penguin, diiiieee :smt067
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.