Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: New Titles  (Read 5861 times)

PerfectFlaw

New Titles
« on: September 18, 2006, 03:57:58 PM »

Alright everyone, since we now have a need for some new titles are there any suggestions?

I'm kind of fond of Demi-God, or Shinigami. But those may be a little too cliche. :D

HatakeSakumo

Re: New Titles
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 09:43:55 PM »

How about we just give you the title "GOD"

And let that be it??  :roll:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 09:45:22 PM by HatakeSakumo »

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 10:18:52 PM »

Yo PerfectCaw when I donate planning on names like Deathdealer Onikage meaning Demon Shadow , Abyss of Hell , and Soultaker

These are only thoughts of what my name be like once get a title , and have permission to choose 1 , but whatever like plz tel me dude.

Ichabod12

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 10:52:25 PM »

Alright everyone, since we now have a need for some new titles are there any suggestions?

I'm kind of fond of Demi-God, or Shinigami. But those may be a little too cliche. :D

Demonic Sanoci, I think he's referring to the titles you get for DK's (I.E. Genin, Chunnin ,Jounin, Sannin, Kage, etc.)
At the moment the highest status is hokage at around 50 DK's I don't know the exact amount but around 50 give or take 10.
Seeing as PerfectFlaw has near, what 80 DK's? He wanted to have a title available for if you get like 75 DK's, or even 100 DK's.

Personally I believe that the title should refer to Naruto, not something like Demi-God.
For Example I was thinking maybe Kyuubi Jinchuuriki or something like that.
People who are farther in the manga will have better ideas. I know Hatake Sakumo is pretty far so yeah he might now a few good ones.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 10:57:11 PM »

Don't forget Master Hokage at 81 DK's and Grand Hokage at 100 DK's. We need maybe 5-10 more...atleast to get us to 200 I'd say, but most people would probably quit by that time.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Ichabod12

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 11:16:01 PM »

I didn't even know they had those!

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 05:43:10 AM »

Demonic Sanoci, I think he's referring to the titles you get for DK's (I.E. Genin, Chunnin ,Jounin, Sannin, Kage, etc.)
At the moment the highest status is hokage at around 50 DK's I don't know the exact amount but around 50 give or take 10.
Seeing as PerfectFlaw has near, what 80 DK's? He wanted to have a title available for if you get like 75 DK's, or even 100 DK's.

Personally I believe that the title should refer to Naruto, not something like Demi-God.
For Example I was thinking maybe Kyuubi Jinchuuriki or something like that.
People who are farther in the manga will have better ideas. I know Hatake Sakumo is pretty far so yeah he might now a few good ones.

I currently have around 100 dk's. The Grand Hokage title isn't that great, but it will do until there are some new ones.

I like Jinchuuriki. But being a jinchuuriki doesn't neccessarily make you stronger than a Hokage, which the newest title should be.

HatakeSakumo, I like the way you think. :D

Ichabod12

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 09:53:17 PM »

If Naruto ever unleashed more than four tails of the kyuubi chakra, he would most likely overpower Hokage. In the manga that is.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 10:26:52 PM »

Be honest cannot think of anything passed Grand Hokage. Maybe just for ideas a name like Lord of Kages , or God of Kages . Sadly those aren't great names , but giving ideas.

Ichabod12

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »

I was thinking something like Exiled Kage, or S-Class Criminal, something like that.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 03:51:03 AM »

I think a S-class criminal is weaker than a hokage.

Sorry that I don't know all the japanese gods, but maybe one of them has a cool name that you can use for 150 DK's maybe.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

SinHarvest

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 04:01:12 AM »

ranpu Hokage.(Light) shainingu Hokage(Shining) zekkou Hokage(Perfect)
good, bad or whatever

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 04:33:37 AM »

personally i like zekkou hokage, but its not about me.  :cry:

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 07:51:18 AM »

ranpu Hokage.(Light) shainingu Hokage(Shining) zekkou Hokage(Perfect)
good, bad or whatever

I'm liking Perfect Hokage. :D

dude no.1

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 08:30:43 AM »

Perfect hokage perfectflaw, hmm perfect with a flaw. AAAAh flaw+perfect does not compute.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.